GreenEdge Lawn Care

Reviews for GreenEdge Lawn Care

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Years of All Year Round care for Yard and Snow Removal

I used GreenEdge Lawn Care when I owned a home in Tuscany for 5 years. They were always great to work with and I never had a complaint whether it was for the spring clean up, lawn service, fall fertilization, or snow removal. It was always done on time and very efficient. They are a professional company who you will not be sorry you hired. I recently moved to a condominium and will recommend them to our board as well.

Stephen in Calgary
Stephen in Calgary

Spring Cleanup

I hired this company last spring after all the snow had melted. They were friendly and courteous, price was very reasonable for the quality of work, overall very professional experience. I had them aerate, power rake, cut, fertilize, etc. My lawn was one of the first on my block to turn green and it came in very full and lush, the fertilizer was amazing. They did such a good job that I kept them on for maintaining my lawn and considering them for snow removal as well! Thanks Jeff!

Chris  in Calgary
Chris in Calgary
3 reviews CALGARY, AB

Spring lawn service

We hired this company to perform spring lawn maintenance last year, including fertilizer and aeration. They did an ok job, nothing over the top or extra. Their communication left something to be desired though. After speaking with and agreeing on price with the owner, the bill left by the workers afterwards was higher than discussed. Upon asking about it, he got a bit defensive and rude. He did end up going back to the original price quoted after several emails but I was left with a bad feeling about the experience and probably wouldn't hire him again.

Looking for Lawn Maintenance pros in Calgary?