Eldin Aluminum

Review for Eldin Aluminum

demasi_sal in Brampton
demasi_sal in Brampton

Great Start, Good Finish, but very poor customer support

Eldin and his brother Safet did good work for me, but after a windstorm caused a lot of damage (6 month old job/house) they gave a run around for coming to fix it; even after I offered to pay them. I was concerned, because my attic was becoming home to many birds, their offspring and other rodents. So I was persistent and called often to see when they could come to no avail. They went as far as blocking my number, my wife's number and even block me on Facebook, so that I couldn't get in touch with them. Not what I expected and pretty shocked that they would treat a customer as they did. So, I found someone else to fix the damage. I'll never recommend these guys to anybody - they left a customer in need, no communications and for no reason. Lots of options in this space, so move on to another company.