TerraStone Landscaping

Don Keeley from Toronto
Don Keeley from Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Back Yard Patio & Driveway< hard landscaping

Recently used Terrastone Landscaping Inc. to replace my 20x35 ft patio and my drive way. I am very happy with the results. I requested estimates from 5 companies. Joseph was one of the two companies who showed up. I felt his quote was fair and decided to use his company for the job. They had to remove 2 layers of concrete in the back patio. (very Difficult) We thought the job would take 5 days. It actually took 8 because of the rain delays. His crew was excellent, they worked long and hard, left the job site clean and tidy. I've had nothing but compliments since the work was done. I am one happy customer!
Don Keeley

Mike from Richmond Hill
Mike from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

General landscaping

I contacted Joey at Terrastone to 'touch up' my front and backyard last year before I sold my house. I was referred by another friend of mine and I believe Joey and his team did an excellent job. I had visitors complimenting my yard during my open-house sessions. The project took roughly 2-weeks (from what I remember), and I didn't have much issue at all. It was a pretty well done job and just as I expected.

Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in North York?