M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Reviews for M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Took deposit, will not return call or refund

Hired 2006 to interlock walkway. Hired 2011 to re-set as it was uneven. Hired again 2018 - paid a deposit to repair / re-set stones. Called multiple times for date, finally Michael called and said "I'll talk to my dad". Never heard from them again. I left numerous messages. Call centre only, no physical address. DO NOT HIRE.

Hello, sorry its difficult to know "exact timing" as there is many factors that come into consideration with proposed start dates. Weather being the biggest one. We are sorry if you feel like that. Deposit has been returned in good faith.

john1194
john1194
1 review Caledon, ON

Patio

First and foremost I loved that I spoke to the owner and that this is a family business. Any questions I had, Vince or his son Michael were always ready. They completed my interlock patio in 2017 just in time for my sons
Wedding. I have to say the patio and wedding photos look astonishing. A year has almost passed and patio still looks great. Thanks guys

Thank you John. Glad to be apart of the backyard transformation

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
1 review , ON

My advice, don't use this company

I received a quote in July 2017. I paid a deposit, and was told the work could be done in early August. August came and went without any contact so I started calling them. You can't get in touch with them directly. All contact is through a call answer service. After a month of leaving messages someone called me back. They said due to the rainy weather work has been delayed and that I can expect it to be done before the end of October. October came and went with no contact. I started calling again and left 8-10 messages. Finally after about another month someone got in touch with me. At this point I said I want my money back. They agreed, but now it is March 2018 and I have had no response. What a waste of time and money. If you enjoy paying someone to give you the runaround this is the company for you.

Nick in Brampton
Nick in Brampton

Great job

Company did a great job on the interlock driveway. Had them put in a drive 10 years ago and then had them come back to widen it. They did a great job and it looks amazing. Great job yet again. I would definitly recommend them.

Thanks. Always great to see a returning customer!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway and Patio

We were impressed with the quality workmanship that exceeded our expectations. Vince was a pleasure to work with. His team was efficient and professional. They take great pride in their work! We would recommend Vince and his team!

Thank you. Please to work with you

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Paving and Interlocking

MnB did a beautiful job at our house with the driveway and interlocking. Very happy with the finished product. Job was completed in two visits.
Vince and Mike were a pleasure to work with. They ensured that we were completely satisfied with the job

Interlocking

A customer should not have to wait 5 months for a job promised in 2 weeks!
Several calls and emails would never get a response, and after much frustration and waiting ,the job was done,finally!
They were quick and did the job ,but nothing extraordinary!
I doubt they will return if I have any problems with work in future.

Raza in Brampton
Raza in Brampton

Driveway repaving

I found out about MNB paving from one of my neighbors down the street who had his driveway done last year and was very happy with the workmanship. M.N.B is a family owned business and both Vince and his son Mike are very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The entire job was handled seamlessly from the time Mike came to my house to finalize the estimate, subsequent excavation and then the final step of laying the asphalt. Vince happily agreed to wait to lay the asphalt until the city repaired the curb and sidewalk in front of my house. His entire crew is very professional and left the place clean after the job was done. Thank you Vince, Mike and crew for doing an excellent job.

Neal from Toronto
Neal from Toronto

Paving job

Dealing with this company was an exercise in frustration. My parents who are in their 80s signed a contract to have their driveway paved in April. After calling the company in May and being told that their driveway would be done in a "couple of weeks" there was no word from the company into June. After calling them numerous times and not receiving a reply, the company eventually responded to my emails in July at which point they began the job but indicated they would need to wait for the driveway to settle and would be out 6 weeks later to complete the job. After 6 weeks again no word from the company and no responses to calls for an update. The job was completed on Sept 20, five months from the time the contract was signed. Reasons provided for the delays were excess rain and illness of workers. Those reasons may have been acceptable, however the company was not proactive in keeping us updated on the status and even worse they did not respond to requests for updates requiring us to follow up numerous times which should not have been required. The lack of respect for senior customers was appalling. The paving job itself appears to be good but time will tell. They also left quite a mess on the road and the sidewalk and burned spots on both my parents lawn and the neighbours lawn. Their response was that the grass will grow back and that the mess will be cleaned up through the winter weather. While that may be true it is no excuse for a sloppy job. Based on the good reviews on here this job was a huge disappointment. Pictures of the mess on the road and the sidewalk are attached.

Forest Hill/Cedarvale Home

They show up. They are orderly and clean. They care. Vince and son Michael came for three visits and did the work in two stages, also addressing the interlocking beautifully up front and are really rock solid using more tried and true old school methods that new companies are too lazy to apply. Vince is an expert at addressing roots and inconsistencies with old homes.. we are on a slope and the property had not gone the gamut this big since 1947 in regards to a whole new paving. They saved our lives here and the people can now move with ease, as well as the new car owners are very pleased.

Do not trust the young hipster companies who want to it all in one stage. I spoke to 5 companies before I felt safe with Vince and Michael at M n B Paving. And our 30 year experienced contractor who was on site to see their work, stated them as being the best in the business. Caring. Careful. Clean. Knowledgeable Trades in their field. I wish we did our stone work with them. They keep their promises and show up on time. Very human and caring touch. Priced extremely well next to the lazy overpriced one-step obnoxious know-it-alls...

As you can see based on my poor photographic eye... but look at the clean lines.. people on my street are amazed and one guy paid more for less square footage years ago and not as clean line-wise and adjusting heights to old builds...

I am not related or have a line in on this business. You will not be sorry.

M n B paving are solid. I wish our parents were around to meet such elegant hard working trades men.

CBA Benyes and Family.

This company is old school. They care.

We are so happy with th

Beautiful! A great pleasure to work with. Now you and the tenants can enjoy the paving for many years to come. Thank you for your business

More about M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving, Interlocking, Concrete
M.n.B. Paving Ltd. offers a full range of hardscaping services including interlocking, steps and walls, pool decks and surrounds, asphalt and concrete.

Commercial
We understand that you want to work with a company that cares as much about your property as you do. Here’s why you should consider M.n.B. as your partner:

Experienced

We have over 27 years of experience, helping homeowners and businesses create the landscape of their dreams. We’ve created the perfect design in all types of conditions and have the happy customers to prove it.

Our team is experienced in all aspects of landscape design and build projects, including interlocking stone, retaining walls, asphalt and concrete work, and putting the finishing touches on pools.

Professional

Using the best products on the market, backed by the latest technology and machines, our team is meticulous about your project. We prepare your site, carefully perform the installation, and always clean up after ourselves. Our workers conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism, because we know we’re working where you live.

Quality, built to last

We’re committed to creating the environment you’ve been dreaming about, one that will improve your curb appeal, and leave a lasting impression. Each project is closely monitored for quality, and the company owner is involved in your project from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction.

M.n.B. Paving is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.