M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving Contractors
Toronto ON
Interlocking Stone
M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Reviews for M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

kimwalker33 in Richmond Hill
kimwalker33 in Richmond Hill

Fantastic paving of Driveway

We met Vince while he was doing another job up the street. He quoted and set a date. He helped design stone curbs which look fantastic. He arrived with his crew and equipment and 5 hours later had our driveway done to perfection. He removed old pavement in driveway and garage, set the stone and replaced it all. Honest, reliable and great to work with. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you. Pleasure to work with

Unethical Business Xonduct

I paid for the required paving permit, paid a deposit and the company removed the existing asphalt surface in May 2018. I was told that after two months the surface would be repaved. I asked for it to be done by the time I returned from a trip in mid-July. I could not get my calls returned and as time wore on I got more frustrated, leaving unreturned messages.
It is now November and my driveway surface has been removed for 6 months and the winter weather is coming. I had one call returned three weeks ago when Michael said he would speak with his father and get back to me. He never did. I have called three more times, most recently today when I requested a return call by the end of the day. It did not happen. I have an expiring paving permit (about $170 ) that specifies the contractor by name, a deposit that was paid in cash and no driveway surface.
Homestars cannot afford the keep this company on the website without destroying its credibility. I guess my next step is to call the Toronto licensing commission and then go to small claims court. 81% rating???? You have to be kidding. This is not the service one receives from a reputable company.

t did not happen.

Kelly in Ottawa
Kelly in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Took deposit, will not return call or refund

Hired 2006 to interlock walkway. Hired 2011 to re-set as it was uneven. Hired again 2018 - paid a deposit to repair / re-set stones. Called multiple times for date, finally Michael called and said "I'll talk to my dad". Never heard from them again. I left numerous messages. Call centre only, no physical address. DO NOT HIRE.

Hello, sorry its difficult to know "exact timing" as there is many factors that come into consideration with proposed start dates. Weather being the biggest one. We are sorry if you feel like that. Deposit has been returned in good faith.

john1194
john1194
1 review Caledon, ON

Patio

First and foremost I loved that I spoke to the owner and that this is a family business. Any questions I had, Vince or his son Michael were always ready. They completed my interlock patio in 2017 just in time for my sons
Wedding. I have to say the patio and wedding photos look astonishing. A year has almost passed and patio still looks great. Thanks guys

Thank you John. Glad to be apart of the backyard transformation

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto
1 review , ON

My advice, don't use this company

I received a quote in July 2017. I paid a deposit, and was told the work could be done in early August. August came and went without any contact so I started calling them. You can't get in touch with them directly. All contact is through a call answer service. After a month of leaving messages someone called me back. They said due to the rainy weather work has been delayed and that I can expect it to be done before the end of October. October came and went with no contact. I started calling again and left 8-10 messages. Finally after about another month someone got in touch with me. At this point I said I want my money back. They agreed, but now it is March 2018 and I have had no response. What a waste of time and money. If you enjoy paying someone to give you the runaround this is the company for you.

Nick in Brampton
Nick in Brampton

Great job

Company did a great job on the interlock driveway. Had them put in a drive 10 years ago and then had them come back to widen it. They did a great job and it looks amazing. Great job yet again. I would definitly recommend them.

Thanks. Always great to see a returning customer!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Driveway and Patio

We were impressed with the quality workmanship that exceeded our expectations. Vince was a pleasure to work with. His team was efficient and professional. They take great pride in their work! We would recommend Vince and his team!

Thank you. Please to work with you

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

Paving and Interlocking

MnB did a beautiful job at our house with the driveway and interlocking. Very happy with the finished product. Job was completed in two visits.
Vince and Mike were a pleasure to work with. They ensured that we were completely satisfied with the job

Interlocking

A customer should not have to wait 5 months for a job promised in 2 weeks!
Several calls and emails would never get a response, and after much frustration and waiting ,the job was done,finally!
They were quick and did the job ,but nothing extraordinary!
I doubt they will return if I have any problems with work in future.

Raza in Brampton
Raza in Brampton

Driveway repaving

I found out about MNB paving from one of my neighbors down the street who had his driveway done last year and was very happy with the workmanship. M.N.B is a family owned business and both Vince and his son Mike are very professional and a pleasure to deal with. The entire job was handled seamlessly from the time Mike came to my house to finalize the estimate, subsequent excavation and then the final step of laying the asphalt. Vince happily agreed to wait to lay the asphalt until the city repaired the curb and sidewalk in front of my house. His entire crew is very professional and left the place clean after the job was done. Thank you Vince, Mike and crew for doing an excellent job.

More about M.N.B. Paving Ltd.

Paving, Interlocking, Concrete
M.n.B. Paving Ltd. offers a full range of hardscaping services including interlocking, steps and walls, pool decks and surrounds, asphalt and concrete.

Commercial
We understand that you want to work with a company that cares as much about your property as you do. Here’s why you should consider M.n.B. as your partner:

Experienced

We have over 27 years of experience, helping homeowners and businesses create the landscape of their dreams. We’ve created the perfect design in all types of conditions and have the happy customers to prove it.

Our team is experienced in all aspects of landscape design and build projects, including interlocking stone, retaining walls, asphalt and concrete work, and putting the finishing touches on pools.

Professional

Using the best products on the market, backed by the latest technology and machines, our team is meticulous about your project. We prepare your site, carefully perform the installation, and always clean up after ourselves. Our workers conduct themselves with the utmost professionalism, because we know we’re working where you live.

Quality, built to last

We’re committed to creating the environment you’ve been dreaming about, one that will improve your curb appeal, and leave a lasting impression. Each project is closely monitored for quality, and the company owner is involved in your project from start to finish to ensure your satisfaction.

M.n.B. Paving is a member of the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.