Decorama Flooring &rugs

User in Ajax
User in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

broadloom

the best prices and workmanship around.I have been using this company for several years now never a complaint and have recommended them to friends and family with the same response my last project. came to just around $3000. and was quoted $4700 from other stores . now thats a substantial savings

dalemduncanajax
dalemduncanajax
1 review Ajax, ON

hardwood and carpet installation

I was recommended to this store by a girlfriend. They treated me as if I had known them for years I was given excellent answers to the several questions my husband wanted to know but would not come shopping with me. The material I purchased was delivers on time and the installers where A 1.