Fireplaces

Reviews for Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

ciara in Toronto
ciara in Toronto

Gas fireplace servicing

It's an absolute pleasure to have Imran come to my house to service my fireplace. I with there was an Imran plumber, Imran electrician, etc.
He truly understands customer service as you can easily see from the many reviews here. Not only does he do a fabulous job (on time, diligent worker, never leaves a mess, explains everything, etc) but he is a pleasure to chat with as he is doing his work. I look forward to needing my fireplace serviced!

Hi Ciara, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review, and happy with services provided to you. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be needed. wish you all the best. May God Almighty bless us all.

kmmd in Mississauga
kmmd in Mississauga

Careful and meticulous repair of my gas fireplace

Imran, is most polite, informative, and meticulous repair person I know. He was very efficient in repairing my fireplace, while explaining the up and downs of my system. He was patient with all my questions. The fireplace is repaired, and we are so very pleased to be able to enjoy the warmth and coziness - especially now that it is getting colder again. I do not hesitate to recommend Imran.
(Merci bien pour le aimant decorative)

Hi Kira, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with my services. God willing , I will be here to serve you at any time your fireplace will need attention. Wish you and your family all the best for the holiday season . May God Almighty bless us all.

louli.ogilvie in Oakville
louli.ogilvie in Oakville

Gas Fireplace Repair

Noticed pilot light was out and gas fireplace wasn't working at all. Called Imran and he came out next day, which was a Sunday. Imran was very professional and found the problem right away. I had used someone else in the past to service the fireplace but clearly he hadn't done a good job as the pilot light wasn't sufficient enough to stay on. Imran not only fixed the problem, but cleaned and serviced the entire fireplace. It's working brilliantly and Imran gave us great advise on how to keep it in the best condition going forward. I will definitely get Imran to come back for a yearly service as I was very impressed. Thanks again Imran!

Hi Louli, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to you. God willing , I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be required. At Gas Fireplaces Services and Repairs our goal is customer satisfaction meeting or exceeding customers expectation. Wish you and your family all best for the holidays season. May God Almighty showers his blessings upon all of us.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Gas Fireplace Repaired & Refurbished

A big thank you to Irman for saving our linear gas fireplace!! Irman went above & beyond to not only repair but refurbish our unit after water got in it following bad rain storm.
Irman did this on short notice ...even working on the parts at his home in order to complete the job the next day.
Irman was very thoughtful, tidy, provided us his recommendations and even gave me a gift from his homeland! We highly recommend Imran ...might not be the lowest cost but very knowledgeable & reliable.

Hi Ma'am, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with the outcome of the repair of your gas fireplace. Thanks God, for I was able to fixed the fireplace by disassembling the entire unit and replacing all the parts, repainted the entire unit, reworked the discontinued burner and your unit looks brand new. God willing , I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and your husband all the best. May God Almighty bless us all.

Jon in Toronto
Jon in Toronto

Gas fireplace clean and repair

Imran is an expert and a thorough professional to have working in your home. I felt his work and insights to our equipment very refreshing.
Thanks Imran, we appreciated your speedy service.

Hi Mr. Jon, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with my services. God willing, I will be here to assist you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and your family all the best for the holiday season. May God Almighty bless us all.

angelicafeijoo in Markham
angelicafeijoo in Markham

Exceeded expectations

Gas Fireplace Services and Repair exceeded my expectations. Imran is a true professional. I wish I would have taken a before and after picture of my gas fireplace, after Imran’s exceptional work, it looks brand new! I agree with Ciara’s review, I wish there was an Imran for everything. Don’t hesitate, call.

Hi Angelica, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to you. The entire clean up, entire paint job and sparkling media glass brought your aging fireplace to life. I was impressed myself as well as you were with the outcome of the finish product. Now you can enjoy the ambiance of your nice looking fireplace in your new house. Wish you and your family all the best for the holiday season. May Almighty God showers his blessing upon all of us.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Gas Fireplace Repair

I have an aging gas fireplace which is a constant fixture on, in my family room. So glad I converted from real logs. No mess, instant on, instant heat. BUT it was acting up, not staying lit, pilot light would go out. It was obvious I would need a service. A neighbor recommended his guy who came by took my fireplace apart and completely messed it up. So much for friends and their referrals. I search the internet and this site and came across Imran and his company "Gas Fireplace Services". I called and made an appointment for help. Imran responded quickly, a service date was arranged, he came repaired my fireplace, and restored my faith in the fact, there are qualified service techs out there who not only are knowledgeable in their field but don't require a second mortgage and your first born as payment. Thanks Imran

Hi Mr. Ken, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review. Thanks God for, I was able to fix your fireplace and no need to buy a new one just before Christmas and the holiday season. Feel free to contact me at any time my services will be required and no referrals from friends. wish you and your family ll the best. May Almighty God bless us all.

Kari from Toronto
Kari from Toronto

Gas Fireplace Service and Pilot Light

Imran was a pleasure to work with. He replied to my request for service promptly and even fit us in on a weekend to provide the service. He was very polite and knowledgeable. Our fireplace pilot light would not re-ignite and he was able to service and clean our fireplace and it now looks better than new. I would definitely recommend this company!

Hi Kari, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy with services provided to you. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be needed . Wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty showers his blessings upon all of us.

Casandra in Toronto
Casandra in Toronto

Gas fireplace maintenance

Imran was beyond professional and very knowledgeable. He was quick, clean and a pleasure to deal with. I would definitely recommend his services any day of the week. Cheers, Casandra

Hi Casandra, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review, and happy with services provided to you. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be required. wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty, bless us all.

Gas Fireplace repair

I have a gas fireplace that is 25 years old. It stopped working at the end of last winter and I called another company in order to get a quote to fix it. The technician said that there were multiple problems including a broken vent that could not be fixed and I needed to buy a new fireplace
with all new parts which would cost around $5,000.

I did not do anything over the summer and then called IMRAM last month for a second opinion. He came to my house after his regular business hours and even though he does not do installations he removed my unit, fixed the broken vent and reinstalled my unit in two hours.

He returned today to clean and service the unit like brand new. The whole bill was $900 and I could not be happier. It is very rare to find good honest, hard working trades these days but IMRAM is one of the best.

Dear loyal customer, Thank you for taking the time to write me a review and happy to share your experience for the repairs of your gas fireplace. Thanks God for, I was able to fixed your venting and serviced your fireplace . That was a big cost saving instead of replacing. God willing, I will be here to serve you at any time my services will be required. Wish you and your family all the best. May God Almighty bless us all

More about Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs

Gas Fireplace Services & Repairs provides professional and quality services, great products and amazing prices! Look no further for the best gas fireplace services, repairs, installations and sales. Our goal is customer satisfaction; meeting or exceeding customer expectations.
Hire a TSSA licensed technician with over 25 years experience in the fireplace and natural gas industries.

Some services we provide are: cleaning, restoring, repairing and servicing Natural Gas and Propane Fireplaces. We also do gas line installations for BBQs and Cooking Ranges.