NF Masonry

Reviews for NF Masonry

Gman in Scarborough
Gman in Scarborough

Chimney Removal

Our chimney needed to be removed and capped off as it was of no further use and had the risk of leakage and falling brick.

I had found a few companies on Homestars, but Niall was the most responsive for work getting done at this time of year.
He not only got back to me right away, he arrived at my house the next day and provided an estimate upon initial review and returned within a few days to complete the work.

The chimney was dismantled successfully to the roof line and capped with a concrete cap. The place was cleaned up upon completion of the work. I would highly recommend NF Masonry.

Thanks Niall,
Jodi & Greg

Hi Jodi & Greg
It was a pleasure working for you guys, thank you for the review and for the job.
PS. Thanks for the Bottle:-)

Christy Spicer from Pickering
Christy Spicer from Pickering
4 reviews Pickering, ON

chimney rebuild

i called the company up as i saw a sign on a lawn in our neighbourhood. we knew we needed to fix our chimney so thought it was a good "sign". Nial called me right back and we discussed the job. He came over a few days later to give me a very thorough quote, and after speaking with my husband, we decided to go ahead with the rebuild of our chimney. The work was done exactly as he had described and the chimney looks perfect. i would reccomend him again and again.

Hi christy
I'm glad your happy with the job.
Thank you for the great review and for the work.

Kareem
Kareem

Chimney rebuild

Niall was prompt, courteous and explained everything clearly in the quote. The job was done in a day and was exactly as quoted. The workmanship was excellent and he even took time to match the colour of the grout. I would highly recommend his service.

Hi Kareem
Thank you for the great review and thank you for the job!!!

Dave in Pickering
Dave in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Chimney Repair

Good initial communication. Responded to request for quote almost immediately. Did a site survey within a day or shorter to complete the quote. Install date settled on and scaffolding setup the day before the install date. Work commenced and completed on the day agreed upon. Clean and efficient. If I had another chimney I'd get them to do that again but ask for a qty discount !! Good work boys !

Thank you Dave. We'll build you another chimney if you like :-) :-)

Lawrence in Toronto
Lawrence in Toronto

Great Job

I submitted a chimney repair job on Homestar and Niall from NF Masonry was one of a few that came to look at my chimney. He provide me with a couple of quotes for the job. His quote was the lowest of all of the ones I received. He and another person arrived on the agreed time. My wife paid him even before the work was completed as she has to go to work. Niall promised my wife that the job will be done to our satisfaction. I was pleasantly surprised that repair was done so well. I will definitely use NF Masonry again. Thank you so much Niall.

No problem Lawrence, thank you both for the job and review.

Julie
Julie

Masonry, brickwork

Bricks on 3 walls of my century house were dangerously degraded from water damage and years of neglect and incompetent repair jobs. Niall Foley’s quote wasn’t the lowest of 4 quotes, but we chose him because the scope of work was much broader and offered greater value. He impressed us with his knowledge, skill, and dedication to his craft of restoring and enhancing existing brick.

The extensive repairs -- tuck-pointing, grinding, colour-matching and replacing bricks -- were completed quickly and to our immense satisfaction. We credit NF Masonry with ensuring the future preservation of our home.

Hi Julie.
We love working on century homes like yours.
Good to know your happy with the job.Thank you for the review

Ana C from Toronto
Ana C from Toronto

Great job on our chimney.

Niall and this team were very professional from the very start. He came by and provided a quote, and was able to accommodate us. He rebuilt our very old chimney and did a great job.
Would definitely work with Niall and his team again. Thank you guys for a great job!

For the job and the review

Samantha
Samantha

Chimney rebuild

I felt confident with hiring NF masonry to rebuild our chimney after meeting with Niall onsite for a quote. After reading many positive reviews of his good work and that they would stand by their work, I was eager to move forward and book the rebuild before Fall time approached. Niall was able to fit us in a few weeks later, and they finished the job within the day. Niall and his partner were courteous and respectful of our property and neighbours. Happy to have hired NF masonry.

Hi Samantha

Thank you for the great review, we're glad your happy with the new chimney. Thank you for the job!!

Frank
Frank
18 reviews North York, ON

Good Job!

After a fierce rain storm we noticed a bubble forming in our bathroom ceiling. It eventually dripped and broke through with the next rain. We had recently had our roof done and thought it was that. However the roofing company told us our chimney was falling apart. We eventually hired NF Masonry to rebuild our chimney after Niall inspected it and gave us his recommendations. NF Masonry was thorough, clean, within estimate, punctual and friendly.

In the end the leak in the bathroom persisted after a rain but after an inspection by Home Core Inc. it was found not to be related to the chimney.

Review has 2 previous versions

Hi frank

Thanks for the review much appreciated, I will call after the next rain to see if it's all good.

Rob
Rob

Chimney Rebuild

NFMasonry did a great job rebuilding my chimney this week. From the beginning, Niall arrived when he said he would, gave me advice and options regarding the work, gave me an estimate on the spot, and followed up with a emailed written one when he said he would. No chasing required on my part. The job was completed in a very short period after I agreed to a very reasonable quote, and he and his team were very personable, worked quickly, and cleaned up nicely after the job was completed. I was surprised how quickly it was done!
In fact the very same day, I recommended him to my neighbour who was also in need of chimney repair, and he gladly went to speak to her after completely my job.
He replied to any texts, emails promptly even with follow up questions I had after completion. I most likely have more masonry work to have done in the future, and wont need to search further than contacting NFMasonary, they will get my call first.
I would strongly recommend them for your chimney work
Rob M

Hi Rob

Thank you very much for the great review, we're glad your happy with the job.. Thank you for the water and pop and best of luck with the new car.

More about NF Masonry

NF Masonry

Niall comes with over 25 years in expertise in Irish Traditional Stone Masonry as well as other masonry styles. Niall's commitment excellence is unsurpassed,thanks to his strong work ethic, attention to detail and dedication to his craft. Niall's commitment to work closely with his customers to provide quality workmanship and exceptional service. customer service is not transactional and instead is built on rapport and trust.

Please call Niall today to learn what is possible.