Vinyl Window Pro

Reviews for Vinyl Window Pro

Tony in Calgary
Tony in Calgary

Basement window installation

Alex and Yaroslav from Vinyl Windows Pro did a great job replacing an old window in my basement with the new one. The quality of work was perfect and very clean. I would recommend them for anyone who would like to improve or replace their windows. Thank you for your excellent job!

Thank you so much Tony for your kind words! We love making customers happy and appreciate the recommendations!

Sylvain
Sylvain

Replacement Windows

After getting some quotes, we chose Vinyl Window Pro to replace 7 of our old metal frame windows. We chose Vinyl Window Pro because the price was reasonable and the quality looked good. The sales person, Jeremy, took the time to meet us at their business to show us sample windows and to explain how they are made. We decided to go ahead and we are so glad we did. Alexei and his team did a great job of installation. Wow! What a difference. Our windows look beautiful and are so easy to open and close. We are so pleased.

It always makes us so happy to hear when a customer loves our work and our team! We aim to please everyone that walks through our door. Thank you again for choosing Vinyl Window Pro! Don't forget about our referral program for some extra cash back in your pocket!

Gina
Gina

Replaced windows

I’m very satisfied with the windows that were installed. It really makes a big difference, the quality and in the look of the windows. The staff were all very friendly and professional and worked around my schedule. They were on time, very clean and very fast in installing
Of the windows.

Thank you so much Gina for your kind review! We work hard every time to give the best experience to all our customers!

2bliek
2bliek

Kitchen renovation

Windows in kitchen and bedroom were replaced. Happy with service and quality of work and
courteousness.

Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate such a great review!

tlcalgary
tlcalgary

Replacement of basement windows and enlargening one window for an egress window

It was seamless from start to finish. The salesman was knowledgeable and informative, the crew did the work and cleaned up after themselves. The windows look great, very satisfied.

Thank you so much for your review! Very happy to hear you're satisfied with our team!

bpenny
bpenny

Windows and doors

I had 7 windows and 2 doors with thresholds replaced . I am very satisfied with the work and the windows. Jeremy was the estimator for the job and he answered all my questions and concerns and made sure I was happy.
I would definitely recommend Vinyl Window Pro to my friends. The installers did a very nice clean up job and the job was finished in the time frame they said it would be. The office personal were kind and professional.

Your review is greatly appreciated! Jeremy works hard to make his customers happy and you're proof of that! We look forward to doing business with you again!

jarmstrong987
jarmstrong987

Windows

We were completely satisfied will both the sales team and the installers. We will defiantly use vinyl window pro for any future Windows.

We love hearing back from satisfied customers like yourself and we look forward to doing more business with you in the future!

Myrna L.
Myrna L.

Windows

Pleasure to deal with this company: personable salesmen, excellent product, fair pricing and installers are great too. Not only am I a repeat customer but highly recommend them to all my friends. A+

Thank you Myrna so much for your great review! If your friends do business with us, make sure they say your name for our referral program! We look forward to doing more work for you and your home.

Xing in Richmond
Xing in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

Windows Replacement

I approached Vinyl Window Pro after I saw all the good works they’ve done for a friend of mine. I watched all the works at my friend’s house from removing the old windows to put the all the new ones back in. Then I signed the contract with them for replacing six windows at my home ( four windows for bedroom , one for bathroom and one for the kitchen). The price is fairly good and they did the same good job at my place. After they’ve done the job they cleaned all the garbage from roof to the yard. Especially I like the quality of the windows ( I believe they are manufactured from Ontario). Highly recommended to anyone who’s looking for a good company to replace their current windows on the market.

Thank you Xing for your kind review! We look forward to doing more business with you!

More about Vinyl Window Pro

Vinyl Window Pro is a great Canadian company which operates mainly in Alberta. We sell and install top of the line windows and doors for reasonable prices. The big reason for it is that there are no high pressure commission sales people involved. We come to your house , show you real samples of windows or doors , choose the type of installation and styles of available products on the spot and give you the price in a matter of minutes . There is no need to wait for days to get your quote! We know our product and we know how much it costs!
Give us a call and see the difference!

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Bow windows, Bay windows, Air Care windows, Tilt and Turn windows , Tilt and slide doors, Casement windows, Awning windows , custom shape windows ,Slider tilt windows , hung windows. Steel insulated door systems, Fibreglass insulated door systems.Vinyl sliding patio doors,Vinyl French style doors Professional certified , licensed installers . All of our windows and doors are ENERGY STAR rated and made in Canada . We offer double glass , triple glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, bronze glass and IS-15 / IS-20 glass
Supply and install windows, entry doors and patio doors, as well as enlarge basement windows for fire egress
Vinyl Pro Windows , Sunview Patio Doors , A+ Premium Door Systems , Gentek Aluminum and Vinyl Siding
Egress cut outs, window installation, door installation, bow to build, bay to build, air care to build, stained fibreglass doors
1985
MasterCard, VISA, Cheque, E-transfer or Financing available
Calgary license and provincial Alberta license
BBB, Homestars
SECOR (Small Employer Certificate of Recognition)
500.00