Vinyl Window Pro

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
#23-920 28 St NE Calgary AB T2A 6K1
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Vinyl Window Pro

Xing in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I approached Vinyl Window Pro after I saw all the good works they’ve done for a friend of mine. I watched all the works at my friend’s house from removing the old windows to put the all the new ones back in. Then I signed the contract with them for replacing six windows at my home ( four windows for bedroom , one for bathroom and one for the kitchen). The price is fairly good and they did the same good job at my place. After they’ve done the job they cleaned all the garbage from roof to the yard. Especially I like the quality of the windows ( I believe they are manufactured from Ontario). Highly recommended to anyone who’s looking for a good company to replace their current windows on the market.

Sherri in Calgary

2nd home I have replaced windows..both times used Vinyl Window Pro.. Excellent service, excellent windows and the installation was fantastic. Clean, efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Hilarie in Calgary

I was referred to Vinyl Window Pro by a satisfied friend. Their quote was less than half of another I received. Tisha instilled confidence immediately when he came to look at the project. He knew what he was talking about, discussed options and was able to show us pictures of product and other completed jobs on his iPad. He prepared a quote immediately and emailed it to us while he was still on site. The installation was scheduled in the timing promised and the installation team was competent, careful and pleasant to work with. They went the extra mile to make sure it all went well. Nice job!

Alex
7 reviews Kitchener, ON

Good prices. Quick response times. OK quality.

There has been an issue with the sales representative that I signed the contract with. But when I notified the head office, the owner promptly stepped in and took care of the situation.

Mila from Toronto

Complete replacement of all windows brick-to-brick, 4 bedrooms, washrooms, 3 basement windows, 1 big dining window, 1 big living window converted to a patio door, kitchen window converted to bow window. Clean up after the job was excellent but it's pricey. It took 4 days to complete the jobs. All windows were installed were very good except for my bedroom. Every part of the house is warm except for my bedroom which is the coldest of all the rooms installed. I noticed 2 inches of condensation from the bottom of the window which I notified Mike about it. I even sent him the picture of the condensation as a proof. I want to know what's the cause of the condensation of my bedroom window. Mike didn't return my call. My theory is that maybe there's no enough foam sprayed at the bottom of the window sill. I want to know if this can be fixed. With the money I paid, I deserved an answer to my queries, whether this problem can be fixed. Since I already paid them fully, I doubt if the company will still give me a call or would fix the problem. Too sad that they didn't reply back to me. Windows installed were of good quality products and installation job was good except for my bedroom window. Both bow window and the patio door were done very well. Excellent job on that.

judyh29

Workmanship impeccable. Installer extremely professional. Installed in a timely manner. Clean up was above expectations.
My partner is in the construction industry and stated he would be using Vinyl Pro products in the future. Excellent product and price point.
The installer Luis is a perfectionist and worked above and beyond to ensure we were very satisfied. Quality of product and professional workmanship made it the best experience.
Coldest week on record when windows were installed and great care was taken not to impact the house temperature.
Thank you very much to Jeremy and Luis.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our goal is to supply a fantastic product and service to meet or exceed your expectations.

Jeremy

hawk_five

The Guys That Were Doing My Windows Were Amazing Cleaned Up When Finished Explained What They Were Doing Just An Awesome job

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad you are please with the finished product!

raypmccann

They were friendly, did a great job and not too expensive. I will be using them in the future.