Vinyl Window Pro

#23-920 28 St NE Calgary AB T2A 6K1

Reviews for Vinyl Window Pro

Xing in Richmond
1 review Richmond, BC

I approached Vinyl Window Pro after I saw all the good works they’ve done for a friend of mine. I watched all the works at my friend’s house from removing the old windows to put the all the new ones back in. Then I signed the contract with them for replacing six windows at my home ( four windows for bedroom , one for bathroom and one for the kitchen). The price is fairly good and they did the same good job at my place. After they’ve done the job they cleaned all the garbage from roof to the yard. Especially I like the quality of the windows ( I believe they are manufactured from Ontario). Highly recommended to anyone who’s looking for a good company to replace their current windows on the market.

Sherri in Calgary

2nd home I have replaced windows..both times used Vinyl Window Pro.. Excellent service, excellent windows and the installation was fantastic. Clean, efficient and friendly. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

Hilarie in Calgary

I was referred to Vinyl Window Pro by a satisfied friend. Their quote was less than half of another I received. Tisha instilled confidence immediately when he came to look at the project. He knew what he was talking about, discussed options and was able to show us pictures of product and other completed jobs on his iPad. He prepared a quote immediately and emailed it to us while he was still on site. The installation was scheduled in the timing promised and the installation team was competent, careful and pleasant to work with. They went the extra mile to make sure it all went well. Nice job!

Alex
7 reviews Kitchener, ON

Good prices. Quick response times. OK quality.

There has been an issue with the sales representative that I signed the contract with. But when I notified the head office, the owner promptly stepped in and took care of the situation.

Mila from Toronto

Complete replacement of all windows brick-to-brick, 4 bedrooms, washrooms, 3 basement windows, 1 big dining window, 1 big living window converted to a patio door, kitchen window converted to bow window. Clean up after the job was excellent but it's pricey. It took 4 days to complete the jobs. All windows were installed were very good except for my bedroom. Every part of the house is warm except for my bedroom which is the coldest of all the rooms installed. I noticed 2 inches of condensation from the bottom of the window which I notified Mike about it. I even sent him the picture of the condensation as a proof. I want to know what's the cause of the condensation of my bedroom window. Mike didn't return my call. My theory is that maybe there's no enough foam sprayed at the bottom of the window sill. I want to know if this can be fixed. With the money I paid, I deserved an answer to my queries, whether this problem can be fixed. Since I already paid them fully, I doubt if the company will still give me a call or would fix the problem. Too sad that they didn't reply back to me. Windows installed were of good quality products and installation job was good except for my bedroom window. Both bow window and the patio door were done very well. Excellent job on that.

judyh29

Workmanship impeccable. Installer extremely professional. Installed in a timely manner. Clean up was above expectations.
My partner is in the construction industry and stated he would be using Vinyl Pro products in the future. Excellent product and price point.
The installer Luis is a perfectionist and worked above and beyond to ensure we were very satisfied. Quality of product and professional workmanship made it the best experience.
Coldest week on record when windows were installed and great care was taken not to impact the house temperature.
Thank you very much to Jeremy and Luis.

Hello Judy,

Thank you for your wonderful review. Our goal is to supply a fantastic product and service to meet or exceed your expectations.

Jeremy

hawk_five

The Guys That Were Doing My Windows Were Amazing Cleaned Up When Finished Explained What They Were Doing Just An Awesome job

Hi Robert,
Thank you for your great feedback! We are glad you are please with the finished product!

raypmccann

They were friendly, did a great job and not too expensive. I will be using them in the future.

Hi Ray,
Thank you for your honest feedback. We look forward to further working with you in the near future.

moe

Amazing workmen ship along with professional and acceptional product to stand by. Thanks for your great services I will recommend you to finds and family for sure!

Hi Moe,
Thank you for your wonderful recommendations!
It was a pleasure to do business with you.

NASIBAH P.
1 review Cambridge, ON

Very professional way on satisfaction level. I will recommended other people who looking for quality work.

Hi Nasibah,
Thank you for your kind words and recommendations!

More about Vinyl Window Pro

Vinyl Window Pro is a great Canadian company which operates mainly in Alberta. We sell and install top of the line windows and doors for reasonable prices. The big reason for it is that there are no high pressure commission sales people involved. We come to your house , show you real samples of windows or doors , choose the type of installation and styles of available products on the spot and give you the price in the matter of minutes . There us no need to wait for days to get your "quotes". We know our product and we know how much it costs!
Give us a call and see the difference!

Calgary Office 403-456-6748
Ontario Office 647-729-2277

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Bow windows, Bay windows, Air Care windows, Tilt and Turn windows , Tilt and slide doors, Casement windows, Awning windows , custom shape windows ,Slider tilt windows , hung windows. Steel insulated door systems, Fibreglass insulated door systems.Vinyl sliding patio doors,Vinyl French style doors Professional certified , licensed installers . All of our windows and doors are ENERGY STAR rated and made in Canada . We offer double glass , triple glass, tempered glass, laminated glass, bronze glass and IS-15 / IS-20 glass
sell and install, as well as in large basement windows for fire egress
VINYL PRO windows , SUNVIEW patio doors , ALBERTA steel doors , GENTEK aluminum and vinyl siding
egress cut outs, window installation, door installation, bow to build, bay to build,air care to build , stained fiberglass doors
1985
major credit cards,check or financing available
Calgary license and provincial Alberta license
BBB
SECOR (Small Employer Certificate of Recognition)
500.00