Rand Electric

Paul in Pickering
Paul in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Honourable people

Rand has done all our electrical work and has been very trustworthy. We ran into some issues after the most recent job and they fixed the problem within days Their manager Andy demonstrated they care about customer service even on a small job.

Thank you Paul for your kind review. We greatly appreciate your business and your time for writing this wonderful recommendation. If you need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call. Thank you!

Basement Reno, powder room reno

Rand has always provided me with exemplary customer service. I have used their skilled electricians for the past 12 years. They have always gone out of their way to help with everyone from recessed lighting to providing timely service and quotes that are very reasonable! Erin is amazing with scheduling and always fits in visits when the need arises, despite the busy schedule this company has. Andy has come to our home to provide a quote and is very professional and timely. Our recent basement with a bathroom, bedroom and tv room would not have have had the quality of work, if not for Rand- they deserve the business and work hard to keep it. Trevor did the bulk of work and he is always on time, courteous and cleans up when done. Thank you Rand!!!

Thank you very much for the wonderful review, we greatly appreciate it.

SG
SG
1 review Whitby, ON

Pool controller repair

The Tech was great. He came out to replace parts in the controller and then he helped trouble shoot an issue I was having with my chlorinator, he went so far as to google suggestions on taking apart the device and fixed it. That was over and above...I should also say that Dave at head office was excellent on the occasions I spoke with him. He followed up and was very helpful. they are not cheap but I felt we were well taken care of.

Thank you for rating us on HomeStars. It is great to hear from you and we appreciate your feedback on the work completed by our technician and Dave.

tonybygrave
tonybygrave
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Change switches and outlets in bedroom.

I was doing the work myself and got stuck so I made a panic call to Rand Electric. Within half an hour I got a call from a manager who informed me that somebody would be their in an hour. Shortly after Brendan the technician was at my front door and corrected my electrical problem within an hour.
I would recommend this Company without hesitation for their Politeness and Professionalism.

Thank you very much for the compliment. Any time you need Rand Electric please give us a call.

Raj Minstry  from Ajax
Raj Minstry from Ajax
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Wiring and Lighting

Rand Electric did all the new kitchen wiring and electrical. They put in new lights in the kitchen, dining room, and family room lighting. I thought they did a great job and it was excellent. They were on time, courteous, and educated us as they went along.

Thank you very much for the review. Thank you for your business! Sincerely, - Erin Service Coordinator

Private User reviews Ajax, ON

Smoke Detectors

Rand Electric installed three hardwired and a duct type smoke detector for me. They did a excellent job. I discovered Rand Electric while I was doing a kitchen install for someone who was using Rand to update wiring and outlets. I found that they were neat and tidy, in and out, and I had no problems throughout the process!

Thank you for rating us on HomeStars. We appreciate your feedback on the work completed by our electricians.
Sincerely, Erin

joantoth
joantoth
1 review Ajax, ON

Electrical work

Fixed findings from ESA inspection, replaced some receptacles, repaired a junction box, checked all light switches

Hi Joan,
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We appreciate your business. Please feel free to contact us any time for your electrical needs. Regards - Erin, Service Coordinator.

Scott
Scott
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Outlet install

Had an outlet wired for an over the range microwave. Showed up on time, worked quickly and was very friendly. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you for your review. We are always thrilled to know our electrician showed up on time and provided great service. Thank you once again - Erin

alisoncoke
alisoncoke
1 review Ajax, ON

Electrical problems

The representative was on time, polite, efficient and solved all the problems identified quickly and completely/

Thank you for your review Alison. We are always happy to hear about the great service our technician Brendan has provided to you. Regards, Erin

More about Rand Electric

For over 36 years, we've built a reputation in the Durham Region and Greater Toronto Area electrical industry as being honest and committed to customer satisfaction. Today we continue to practice these same values that have helped our company grow over the years. Our technicians are industry leading. They work ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Pickering?