NYC Moving Manhattan Movers

Jeremy in New york
Jeremy in New york
1 review New York, NY

Local move from M to Bayonne, NJ

I called NYC Moving Manhattan Movers for my last minute move on December, 30th and the customer service gentleman was very nice, I expected some unreal price since the date was hot and I expected to pay a lot more but the company didn't charge me extras, they provided my move on the next day and they finished at 6 pm on 12/31, I was very pleased with these guys and service they provided to me moving my furniture from Midtown Manhattan to Bayonne, NJ and want to say Thank You as well as recommend this Manhattan moving company to anyone looking for a good local mover!