Edmonton Appliance Repair

Appliance Repair
3217 33A Street EDMONTON AB T6T1X7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Edmonton  >  Edmonton Appliance Repair
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Edmonton Appliance Repair

1 review Edmonton, AB

I had a great experience with this company. My wife and I returned home from an extended vacation to find that our fridge had stopped working. I called this company because of the positive reviews online and I was not disappointed. My call was immediately returned and the fridge fixed without any hassle at all. Naz completed the repair and was professional and courteous and had a number of useful suggestions for eliminating the smell of the food that had turned in our absence when the fridge broke. There were multiple problems with the fridge, all of which were explained in detail and fixed expediently and effectively. Our fridge is operating like new and I will use this company again for any appliance repair needs. Strongly recommend!

Anji from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Naz came by to look at what was wrong with my dryer. He claimed the control panel needed to be replaced and ordered the part claiming it would be in the next day. I called him every 3 days consecutively and was told it didn't come in, but would be in the next day...finally, he just stopped answering my calls and did not return my messages. Extremely unprofessional and I wish he would have just admitted he didn't know how to fix it rather than drag things out over two weeks. I would recommend DSE Appliance any day over Naz and Edmonton Appliance Repair.

Karen from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We called Edmonton appliance repair at around 6:30 pm on Friday night. Naz answered and stated he was at a current job at the moment but would be available as soon as he was done. He showed up that same night at 8:00 pm and quickly diagnosed the problem with our washing machine.

Naz said he would return Saturday morning with part as he did not not have part in van. Saturday morning Naz showed up with the washer part in his hands (he showed up without us having to call him) and repaired our washer.

We liked that he showed us what was wrong and explained the problem. Very knowledgeable and waited to show us that washer was working properly. Honest worker and very reasonably priced.

My husband and I, are extremely thankful for Naz and his services. He is truly professional, polite, and efficient! We would be happy to trust Naz with any future appliance needs and will most definitely recommend to all our friends and family.

Outstanding job :)

Karen & Rob Z

MQuilley - Sherwood Park, Alberta

Contacted 29APR13 for dishwasher repair. Naz advised he would call the following day to confirm arrival time. Did not call nor arrive. Emailed 01MAY13. No response. Called again 02MAY13 and Naz advised that he had "over-promised" clients this week. He asked me to text model number which I did, and he rebooked us for 04MAY13. He did not call nor arrive 04MAY13. We booked with another company on 07MAY13.

Francois Bourdeau from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

I contacted Naz over the phone Friday and he said he could come Saturday morning. He was quoted me a price for labour and the service call. When he arrived Saturday morning he was professional, polite, and quick. He resolved the problem and went out of his way to make sure we could see it was working. Best of all the price was exactly what he quoted.

Tina in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

The most professional service. Naz came to my home and repaired my stove and fridge - he knew what was wrong immediately and gave us excellent service. I would not hesitate to call him with any other issues with our home appliances. Strongly recommended.

Brad in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Naz repaired our stove and the next day it had the same problem, Instead of fixing it, he kept coming back with different parts and never actually tried to fix the underlying issue. It was as if he didn't have a clue how to fix our oven but kept charging for his services. Would never let him touch another of our appliances again!

More about Edmonton Appliance Repair

Dial an Appliance man has been offering appliance repair for more than 30 years. We provide professional service in the appliance repair and appliance service industries. You'll receive personalized customer service in a timely, efficient manner, and enjoy top-quality appliance repair using the best retail parts and supplies. ...