Tri-chroma

Tassie and Matthew in Toronto
Tassie and Matthew in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Home Renovation

We hired Jason (Trichroma) to renovate our home in the summer of 2015. Jason was such a pleasure to work with from day one of the job. He has a calm about him that helps take a lot of stress out of the renovation process. His honest and straightforward communication helps the job run smoothly for everyone involved.
His direct team and the trades he hired were hard working and polite. They kept the job site clean and were always willing to show us what they were working on. We miss having them around the house!

The outcome of the 6 months of work is of the highest standard. We would be happy to recommend him to anyone looking for a home renovation.

Russ from Toronto
Russ from Toronto

Major Addition/Renovation

We hired Jason (the owner of Tri-chroma) for a major addition/renovation in early 2015. This job included: foundation work, roofing, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, insulation, drywall/painting, and other finishing work. Pretty much everything you can imagine.

Jason and his crew did a fantastic job from start to finish and we are extremely pleased with how the project went. For starters, the quality of the work is fantastic. Jason was also very helpful in solving various issues that arose as the project progressed (it's a 100 year old house - surprises happen!) and was always available to talk as we were deciding on finishings, etc. I would definitely recommend Jason for any projects you might have - big or small.

Jaclyn in Toronto
Jaclyn in Toronto

Full gut and rebuild of house

My husband and I hired Jason and his team for a renovation which became a full gut job. A few notes:
1) Jason has a great temperament as a contractor. He isn't pushy, doesn't get upset and helps the homeowners have a realistic perspective about what the work is going to involve/cost.
2) Jason brings in great tradesmen who are excellent at their job. We have only good things to say the team.
3) Jason and his team worked overtime and weekends to get the job done in time for our move-in date. We are so grateful and are recommending them to all our friends and family (and neighbours).

*For privacy sake, the cost of our home reno is not reflected above.

Elizabeth from Leslieville
Elizabeth from Leslieville

Repairs following a water heater removal and rerouting of ductwork

I'm already a big fan of Trichroma. This experience taught me that I should no longer call on them for incidental work; they have grown since I last used them and are involved in larger projects.
I recommend only for major renovations and development projects. When I have one again, I'll certainly call them!

Jason Vine from Toronto
Jason Vine from Toronto

Total renovation including 2nd level addition

Jason Hepburn and team were fantastic to work through out the entire large scale project. Scope of work was demolition, large second level addition, mechanical installation, drywall, paint, hardwood flooring, and edge stone and stucco cladding. Jason is a great listener and the work was completed on-time and on budget. Result is a high-quality output. Would hire Jason again. - Jason & Elicia

Jay in Bloor West Village
Jay in Bloor West Village

Detached home gut and addition

Jason and his team did a great job for us. He picked up our renovation project after framing and took it through to final coat of paint. We found his team to be very collaborative and calm. When we made changes to designs, he quoted very reasonably on the revisions. Overall he was a pleasure to work with, and we have recommended Tri-chroma to friends and neighbours.

Tamara in Etobicoke
Tamara in Etobicoke
6 reviews Etobicoke, ON

home reno

Jason and his team are always super-professional, and do excellent work. If there are any problems, they work hard to resolve them, which we really appreciate. I couldn't be happier with the work they've done on our home, and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking to upgrade their own place. (In fact, I already have.)

Shannon in Bloor West Village
Shannon in Bloor West Village

Patching & Painting whole house after re-wiring project; Removal of supporting wall; install of footing in basement

Jason Hepburn and his team at Trichroma completed high quality work in our home. It was VERY easy to communicate with Jason about the "big ideas" as well as small details or minor problems - everything was easily and swiftly resolved. We will be hiring them again for our future bathroom renovation.

-Mike and Shannon in Swansea

The Reno Coach Toronto
The Reno Coach Toronto
9 reviews North York, ON

Painting and staining of entire House

Jason was phenomenal to work with as our renovation was being completed. His work on the painting and staining of our house was superb. Every on of the 150 guest at the open house commented how great the work locked. A special thanks to Tim and Shawn for being so detailed and cleaning up every day.
Thanks and keep up the great work.

Alison in the Annex, Toronto
Alison in the Annex, Toronto

painting entire condo

Jason is amazing. His painting is top notch. He is very professional and on top of all that, he is also a great guy and a pleasure to work with. I can't say enough good things about him. I recommend him to everyone I can. He painted my whole condo and has also done some other small jobs for me. Friends who have used him had the same great experience that I did.

More about Tri-chroma

Trichroma is a painting company that relies heavily on customer service. Effective communication is important for understanding what a customer wants and the degree of detail needed to fit their budget. Even though we are a young established company, each one of our painters have over 10 years experience within ...