ALL Contracting Group

RJW in Toronto
RJW in Toronto
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen Renovation and Backyard Renovation

I hired Erick and his company to renovate my kitchen in the spring of 2016. He and his crew did an amazing job and we are extremely happy with the results. We had him come back in the fall to re-build our fence, build a built-in bench and re-side the back of our home. Once again, another amazing result! We had a few issues during the process as my home is old and Erick provided excellent solutions to rectify them. Erick went above and beyond to make these renovations happen in a timely and cost-efficient manner. The worksite was always left tidy at the end of the day. Erick and his crew are reliable, honest, pleasant and hard-working guys and were a pleasure to have in our home during the renovations. You will not be disappointed if you have this company assist you with your renovations.

Thank you kindly for your review. We appreciated your welcoming, understanding, trust and vision. Communication is very important to understand what the client's dreams are. And yes, you never know what you'll encounter with old homes, but regardless we'll handle it.

Basement bathroom Reno

The basement bathroom was dated and damaged and needed a complete gut. Erick and his guys were always punctual and professional. When issues arose (as they do in older houses) Erick was knowledgeable in explaining it and the possible approaches. I am happy with the results and the changes I made during the course of the reno.

Once again it was a pleasure to complete another project for you. Over the pass few years, we've redone the kitchen with heated floor, changed the bathtub with marble tiles, glass panel, repair plaster from water damage and now the basement bathroom, painting and foundation leak.

Thank you for your trust and kind words!

JB Scarborough
JB Scarborough
10 reviews Scarborough, ON

bathroom installation

Erick and Matt were the best. I experienced a shoody contractor prior to this experience but i did not need to worry. Erick was so professional and thorough. I have already recommended him to neighbours

Thank you!

Debra Bremner from Oshawa
Debra Bremner from Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Home Improvements

We first had Erick over to do an estimate on our future bathroom in the basement.
My wife and I had been doing are own renos in the upstairs livingroom when we
discovered the main support structure of the house was comprimised.
Erick being very knowledgeable about construction quickly came up with a perfect
solution.

After that Erick never cease to amaze us. Whether it is creating a beam and installing it
effortlessly or creating custom cabinets to installing new bathroom in the basement, all in
record time... plus he makes sure that he is only going to have to do the job once.

Erick did “Renewing our pride and joy in our home”, It is a rare thing to find a man as
knowledgable as Erick in so many varying aspects of construction. Erick's years of
construction experience shine through on every job he does. He is methodical in his
approach and calculated every step of the way on the job.

When nothing but the best will do and we want to make sure the job is done right the first
time we call Erick at Prestige Contracting Group.

Thanks for all you hard work!

Cheers
Dave

Thank you Debra.

sandro persia from Markham
sandro persia from Markham

Basement

My Vision was to create a space that was an extension of our main floor which had clean lines, attention to detail , and an open concept feel.

I was looking for a contractor who paid a lot of attention to details and was willing to spend the time understanding what I was looking for.

I wanted to create a spa-like washroom with a steam shower and tiled finish. I also wanted to create a large luxurious closet with a granite countertop island in the middle.

The vision was to create an open concept basement which required walls to be removed.

Another task was to build custom maple woodwork and maple staircase to complete the final look of our extended living space.

Erick did some work for me before and I knew he would be perfect for this job because he understands all areas of this business and this expertise will successfully turn an idea into a reality because he challenges himself to find the best solution.

Our extended living space captured exactly what we were looking for, as you can clearly see in the photos.
We highly recommend Prestige Contracting Group - Erick, as your contractor.

Sandro and Michelle Persia

Thank you very much Sandro!

Shawn Wilcox from Toronto
Shawn Wilcox from Toronto

Bathroom renovatioin

Erick and Matt were prompt, efficient and they communicated with us very well. From the initial design and permit process through the various structural changes that were necessary to complete our dream master bathroom. We would highly recommend this team to enhance your space from a small job or large renovation.

Shawn, thank you for your review. Since the project we have had the opportunity to visit you a few imes and look forward to providing our services in the near future on your other dream projects.

Specialty Paint Finishes
Specialty Paint Finishes
1 review Ajax, ON

Intstallation of interior French doors

I wanted to turn my front room into a main floor office by adding French doors. I wasn't sure if it was possible as the entry to the room was on an angle and a header (above the door frame) needed to be installed as well. Eric was able to compete the entire project in just a couple of days by having the frame pre-built before coming in to complete the installation. He was very accommodating to my schedule and left the work area spotless. I would highly recommend him and have already done so.

Lorna,
It was a pleasure to have been of service and we thank you for the few references you have provided since.

Karen Justice from Whitby
Karen Justice from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Bathroom reno

After deciding to reno my bathroom and because I could not figure out what specificlaly I wanted, Erick made several suggestions on how to go about deciding plus he very patiently went with me to various stores to help me decide on the appropriate and best materials. Erick and his men were punctual, professional and flexible. Erick also had a surprise waiting for me at the end of the reno, he had put up crown molding at no additional cost. We have since had a few problems with the floor tile but Erick is true to his word and is now in the process of addressing this issue. We are now saving up for a kitchen reno and Erick and Prestige will definitely be there when we take this journey as well.

Karen,
it has been a pleasure to have you as a client since 2008. As a repeated client, I wanted to surprise you with the crown moulding in your bathroom as it complimented the design of your dream. As for the tiles, it is part of our commitment to satisfaction.
regards,

Kitchen reno

Erick did an excellent job on our kitchen. When surprises came up (as they always do), Erick took the time to explain what the issue was and what needed to happen. He and his guys always showed up when they said they would and the project moved along smoothly. He wasn't the lowest bidder, but I am sure he was the best choice.

Every project has its surprises, and with your century home, there were a few, but nothing we couldn't deal with. With the little research of your neibourhood at Lawrence and Bayview, I did prior to starting your project, I had some idea of what to expect, but there was still some surprises. I'm glad to hear you are both enjoying your kitchen and heated floor. We look forward to completing your basement bathroom in the spring.
Erick Leclerc

More about ALL Contracting Group

All Contracting Group does everything from Kitchen, bathroom, design, install, renovation, remodeling, remodel, counter tops, granite, tiles, marble, porcelain, plumbing, electrical, tiling, painting, load bearing walls, build, cabinets, walk in closets, modern, wood, thermoil foil, crown moulding, pot lights, millwork, exhaust fans, doors, pocket doors,

From planing to designing and installation we can provide home modifications for those with physical challenges.