John The Plumber

John The Plumber

Reviews for John The Plumber

Private User reviews Kingston, ON

Kitchen in Kingston

Rick and April did an awesome job and were really personable too. I called because I needed kitchen taps fixed, but they stayed to also fix a slow toilet and consult on 2 other things. This was our first call to ‘John’ but it won’t be our last.

Emer in St. John's
Emer in St. John's
1 review Conception Bay South, NL

Kitchen faucet installation

Replaced a faucet that had been incorrectly installed by another plumber and repaired other problems for free. Very happy with the work and with the attitude of Jonathan, who guaranteed his work for two years and was very forthcoming and knowledgeable. I will definitely call him again.

Emily in Toronto
Emily in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Tub faucet repair/ toilet replaced.

David was very informative and fixed my leaking faucet within minutes. He picked up on my toilet problem right away. I had previous quotes and suggestions from other plumbing company’s and was told I needed to do all sorts of things including replacing my tub
I am so glad I called john the plumber and got a second opinion. They have giving me my bathroom back and saved me a lot of money.
Thank you David I will definitely call all you again in the future for any plumbing needs.

L in Toronto
L in Toronto
1 review Ottawa, ON

Plumbing work in the house

I really enjoyed the fast and no hassle service to fix a few minor things around our house. David was knowledgeable and had the experience to know exactly what I needed. Would highly recommend them. – Larisa

amy in Laval
amy in Laval
1 review Laval,

Leaking bathroom sink

Our bathroom sink was leaking in 3 places and Shawn came and repaired it. The service was quick and efficient. Would highly recommend them to others, I know I will be calling them again in the future!

Cary
Cary

Shower Drain Leak in apartment

Prompt, efficient, and courteous service. Brent was delightful to talk to and work with. He got held up on the job he was doing just prior to mine, but he called well ahead of time to move appointment back a couple hours. All in all, I would highly recommend Brent and John The Plumber.

Debra
Debra

Under cupboard leak

Ryley was my plumber who was very professional and answered all my questions. He is very methodical in his thinking and the job at hand was done very efficiently. I would recommend Ryley and would certainly ask for him if I have future problems. Thanks Ryley. Debra

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Blocked drain

One hour of work on a week day to unplug a drain and sink. Charged $449 plus tax $507. Outrageous. I asked if they charge $450 an hour, their response was it goes by the complexity of the job. Come on, snaking a drain to remove toilet paper buildup is a complex job.

Plumber
Plumber

Kitchen Sink

I reached out to Johns The Plumber in a bind and got an apt the next day! Ryley was extremely helpful ... explained things thoroughly and was honest that the removal of the sink was easier than originally thought....so the actual cost came out lower than he quoted.I need a Plumber to come back and connect the new sink and will be calling them again....and requesting Ryley .His friendliness and prompt work was much appreciated.

Justine in Ottawa
Justine in Ottawa

Leak

Awesome service!!
Thomas was professional,knowledgable and very efficient. He fixed all our plumbing issues and went the extra mile buy maintaining everything clean.
I would definitely recomend John the plumber :)
-Justine

More about John The Plumber

We have been in business for the last 10 years, proudly serving the Ottawa community. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. Our underlying mission statement is. . . " Quality Service at affordable prices. . . " Our services include: • General ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?