John The Plumber

Reviews for John The Plumber

Ritesh
Ritesh

Basement Bathroom Rough In + Back flow valve

The service from scheduling a quote to the final day of work was second to none. Billy, Conner, Kam, Matt and Zach were friendly, respectful of my home and kept me informed of the work ensuring I was happy at each step.

We came across some hurdles during the project but they worked with me to find the right solution and despite the hick ups ensured there was no delay to the work.

They will be my first call for any plumbing work needed.

Great job

Very professional, efficient, and friendly. They did a great job in a very short period of time and they were on time which is very important. They also had a great sense of humour.

I'm really happy to read that!
I'm extremely lucky. My team is the best. They're legitimately some of the funniest people I've ever met. I'm really happy to read your note about their humour. Sometimes our weekly team meetings get a little out of hand because I've somehow recruited some the funniest people in the industry. I'm very fortunate to employ these guys and gals.
Thanks for the lovely review! You really made my day! Have a great week and an amazing long weekend!!! 😄😄😄

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Experienced, polite and efficient: great work

I required a kitchen faucet to be replaced. The plumbers came in, were friendly and polite, explaining to me what needed to be done and were up front with the costs. No surprises, which I very much appreciated. Once the work was completed, they walked me through what they did and asked me to ensure everything worked. They left the work area spotless. Met my expectations. Will call John The Plumber again!

I'm so glad to hear that we've earned your business! I'm really lucky to have the amazing team that I have. Good people make good plumbers, and I hit the lottery with these hires.
Thanks for the lovely review. I'm glad that you enjoyed our service, and I'll be happy to help with all your future plumbing needs!

Repair

Geoff reached out the day before our scheduled service to see if we wanted him to come early - very much appreciated! Polite, respectful, and efficient.

Geoff is a legend. He's Coach Geoff around here. I legitimately think he's one of the nicest guys in the world. I don't think I've ever heard him say something negative. It blows my mind. I want to be like Geoff when I grow up! Lol!
Thanks for the awesome review and giving kudos to good-guy Geoff.
And, thank you for your business - of course!

John
John

UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE WITH JOHN THE PLUMBER

UNFORTUNATE EXPERIENCE - John the Plumber 21 Mar 2002
A single 3" plugged drain pipe from the bathroom required a long snake to thoroughly clear it out. On retrieval of the snake the technician advised he could not guarantee his work, as a piece of the snake had broken off somehow. I saw there was only one cutter blade remaining at the tip of the snake, so perhaps there is still a piece in the drainpipe. The technician offered to put a camera scope down for another $250, on top of the $500 charged. This was considered excessive and was declined. The system plugged up again on 6 April. It was a solid messy blockage, but this time, with much effort, it was cleared using a newly purchased toilet plunger. I cannot recommend John the Plumber.

E
E
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Quick, friendly service

Fast and great service from Connor. I needed vanity piping installed after renovation. Thanks Connor!

Drain cleaning

Very thorough work! Garrett and Dawson were both super friendly, enthusiastic and knowledgeable. Would definitely recommend. 110%

Dominique in Ottawa
Dominique in Ottawa

Great service

We were very happy with the service. The plumber was very knowledgeable and helpful. He also took the time to explain to me how the plumbing works in my new home. I highly recommand your company.

noodlezz
noodlezz
1 review Angus, ON

Kitchen and bathroom work

Couldn't recommend this company enough. Had them do a rough in for a bathroom for me and some kitchen work. Fantastic Job . Will be using them for any further plumbing issues

KDao
KDao
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Don't do what they said they would

I requested them to install my washer and asked for estimated price. They said they could not say in advance but when the plumber is on site, they would give us a quote before they do it.
I specifically asked them prior to booking to help us move the washer upstairs from garage and move the old washer downstairs, because we have back issues. They said they would help us moving the washer as well. So I booked with them.

They showed up an hour late on the day, told us they would not do any moving, we had to do it ourselves. If we denied the service, we would be charged for service fee. We agreed to let them just hook up the washer (we had to do move the washer ourselves because they refused to do what they promised us). I got the bill for more than $300 just to hook up the washer. I called back the business, they said they would look into it, not even an apology, I have not heard back from them since.

I don't care how good they are if a business does not have good work ethic, if they can't deliver what they have promised, no way I would call them ever again.

More about John The Plumber

We have been in business for the last 10 years, proudly serving the Ottawa community. Our unparalleled service, competitive prices, and overall value are why our customers keep returning. Our underlying mission statement is. . . " Quality Service at affordable prices. . . " Our services include: • General ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Ottawa?