DRAINPRO

Heather in
Heather in
1 review , ON

Sump Battery Backup and New Exterior Hose Bibs

We have had DrainPro do plumbing work for us twice. The first time they installed a sump pump battery backup and the second time they installed 2 new exterior taps along with the required indoor plumbing. The company was responsive and competitively priced. Tyler, who came both times, is friendly, efficient and does a great job!

Thanks so much for the great review. We look forward to taking care of you in the future.
DRAINPRO

Norma in Ottawa
Norma in Ottawa

Replaced Main Sanitary Drain from Main Stack at back of basement

The basement had to be dug up from the back to the front and all old pipes removed and replaced. A hardworking crew arrived promptly. They moved and covered everything they could to minimize the amount of dust. On the first day they did not quit work until they had the pipes replaced and the toilets and water functioning so I could be comfortable overnight. Next day was concrete pouring and clean up. They brought plumbing up to code and fixed two other unrelated problems that occurred. I was so comfortable with them in the house that I left the house and left the keys with them to lock up. Follow up has been excellent. I would recommend this crew to anyone. Travis, Jesse, and Matt (hope I have the names right) you were a delight to have in my home.

Norma: Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure getting your problem under control. Call us if we can help you out in the future.

Denis1929 in Ottawa
Denis1929 in Ottawa

Clean drain in basement

We have hd problem with the drain in the basement as it overflowed when washing clothes. The problem has now been effectively and professionally fixed. We are very grateful for this professional service.

Thanks so much for the review Denis. Let us know if we can take care of anything else for you in the future.

Enzo in Ottawa
Enzo in Ottawa

Fixed deep-freeze plumbing disaster

We came home after the holidays to find the furnace had stopped working and water pipes were all frozen. Drainpro was recommended to us and Tim sent Steve and Matt to do the repairs promptly. We are very pleased with the team and their work, they are very methodical, knowledgeable, clean and polite. They answered all our questions and reassured us throughout their search and fixing of numerous problems. We highly recommend Drainpro as they provide excellent, professional plumbing services by friendly staff.
Claude & Enzo

Thank you for your response If you need us again we'll be there.

Dorothy from Ottawa
Dorothy from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

Water shut off valve replacement

After two great experiences with DrainPro, I had them over again to replace the water shut off valve and supply line on the third toilet in my house. And once again, they don't disappoint. Luke showed up and quickly confirmed my suspicions. He was professional and courteous and the work was done fast. I would highly recommend DrainPro and will definitely call upon them again if I ever need to. Thank you!!

Glad we were able to help again Thank You.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Turn a small problem to a big one

We called Drainpro to replace a broken toilet flange causing the toilet wiggle. The company sent someone to our house but instead of fixing the small problem he wanted to open the ceiling underneath
and reset the toilet. He sent a quote with a very high cost to fix.
We called another company. They just replaced the damaged flange and the problem is fixed.
It’s a complete DISASTER dealing with Drainpro, they blow up a small problem to a big one to blackmail people! Watch out for this act.

It's so very unfortunate that you feel this way. We gave you a quote fix the problem properly & you chose a cheaper route.
When people call us & ask for our help, we do our very best to get the job done right & professionally.
According to all the other reviews below, we usually achieve that.

Mike in Ottawa
Mike in Ottawa

Unexpected leak

I had a pinhole leak above my powder room. Matt and Steve were great at finding the cause and quick resolution. Thanks to Enercare plumbing plan the cost was $0. Thanks Matt and Stephen.

Thank you for the review. Glad to be of service. If we can help you in the future, please call.

DarcyS
DarcyS
6 reviews Ottawa, ON

Cracked toilet.....replacement

Woke up to water leaking through the kitchen ceiling. Toilet cracked sometime in the night. Called DrainPro....Matt and Matt came by first thing and we had a new toilet, along with some other repairs in less than 2 hours. Incredible service....tough job but they were creative and got it done. Couldn't ask for a better experience! Would highly recommend! Thanks guys!!!

Thanks for the review. Any other plumbing issues, please give us a call. We would be more than happy to look after you.

Susanne in Ottawa
Susanne in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Unplug pipe and new pipes etc for kitchen

Matt was brilliant and the work was done professionally and excellently. Matt suggested that the piping be replaced under the sink which I knew had to be done but he replaced it much cheaper than having anyone else's do it. The two Matts were extremely nice, hard working and a pleasure to have in my home. I would highly recommend this company and especially Matt.
I am already telling people I know about Matt and the company.

Thank you for the great job and all the hard work.
My stress is gone

Thank you so much for the great review. It is valuable to hear the good feedback on the tech that represent DRAINPRO.

Joe D. in
Joe D. in

Pipe and faucet repair

Really great professional and timely work from Chris G. today!

We are return customers (5 x ) and the owner Tim and office manager Joan never cease to amaze us - professional, courteous, and service oriented people who really take care of their clients and employees. DRAINPRO is our "go to."

Joe D. Ottawa

Thanks so much Joe. We do our best to ensure that everyone has a good experience when they are in need of a plumber.

More about DRAINPRO

At DRAINPRO, our goal is to deliver the best possible service every time. We've built our reputation on being friendly and professional with every single customer. We're a local Ottawa plumber, committed to getting the job right the first time, every time.

Call us today for all of your plumbing needs! Or visit us at www.drainproottawa.ca