Page Plumbing

Page Plumbing
604-313-7612
Surrey
BC

Matt is a star! He came out and arrived at his pre arranged time from a week prior, and set to work installing a new fixture.
The plumbing suppliers had provided the incorrect drain, so he went out and sourced the proper one at no additional cost. He actually saved us some money on this item. Matt is a true professional, and we would recommend him to anyone who is looking for an honest, professional plumber.

shawn in EDWARDS
shawn in EDWARDS
1 review EDWARDS, ON

plumbing

I have had page plumbing employees come in a few times for a kitchen reno and bathroom reno, absolutly perfect work, i was impressed. Diagnosed problem previous company couldnt, pays attention to details. Also fixed my heating issue. Very clean and knowledgable. Excellent price as well.

Frustrated in South Surrey

Plumbing contracting

I didn't hire this company personally, but he was brought in under the recommendation of my General Contractor. Had a few issues with the way my dishwasher was installed and I have a few extra holes in my corner cabinets due to drain pipe redirection that was required to correct the intial installation. The original toilet in my home had to be reinstalled and he did a pretty good job, but it seems that the details go missing in the overall scope of his work, such as not reading instructions on the dishwasher install & a wobbly toilet tank that my general contractor insisted Page Plumbing correct.