Main Drain & Plumbing

Reviews for Main Drain & Plumbing

Steven Anderson
Steven Anderson

Plumber

Stefan has done a few jobs for me now, amazing plumbing work and an absolute professional at his craft. I would recommend him to anyone in need of clean and professional plumbing services, look at how beautiful my bath tub is!

Julia (Toronto)
Julia (Toronto)

Great service!

We needed our kitchen sink unclogged. Usually I’m able to do it myself but this time nothing worked. I’m glad that I found Stepan. He not only unclogged our sink but also re-piped everything under it, as it was illegally piped by previous owner. He is very knowledgeable, punctual and tidy. He even cleaned everything after the job was done and left the area in pristine shape. This guy is a real professional in every way! Very respectful and honest. I would highly recommend his services to anyone.

Alex in Toronto
Alex in Toronto

Drain cleaning from roots

The company used good equipment with camera and showed the problem inside the drain it was the roots from the tree. The plumber cleared it good . Thanks for good service!

Hi Alex,
Thank you for using our service. We are glad that you were satisfied with our service and we will be happy to help you out again in the future.
Thanks again,

Pavel in Belleville
Pavel in Belleville
1 review Belleville, ON

Great timely service and reasonable prices

I had a collection of plumbing issues all around the house and could not get anyone to show up and fix it for various reasons. Stepan was very knowledgeable and polite on the phone and we managed to get an appointment scheduled. Stepan arrived on time and was able to resolve all of my issues in under two hours. I am very satisfied with his services and will keep his number for any future work.

Highly recommend this company for service and prices

Dear Pavel,

Thank you very much for being our client. We are happy that you were satisfied with Stepan's service and we look forward to working with you in the future!

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Vanity installation

All was done in time with high quality that is unusual in our day. Highly recommend this company to anyone who want promises to be kept. Tatiana. Richmond Hill. Ontario.

Dear Tatiana,

Thank you for using our service. It is a pleasure to know that you were satisfied with our service. We appreciate your kind review. Best wishes!

- MAIN DRAIN & PLUMBING

leon in Mississauga
leon in Mississauga

Plumbing

Very satisfied with the service and results.
Super professional and reliable company.
I will definitely recommend them to anyone interested in plumbing work.
Also, after the work was done, the communication was very easy.

Thank you for using our service. We are glad to know that you are happy with the work that has been done. Thank you for your great review. All the best!

Evgeny
Evgeny

Knowledgeable punctual and trustworthy plumbing specialist

Stepan is a very thorough and knowledgeable plumbing specialist. In addition to doing the main job (removing my laundry faucet and installing valves on the copper pipes) he gave me an expert advice on what can be done to remodel the plumbing in my laundry room, as well as, what is my existing plumbing does not comply with the modern code and which of these non-compliances should be addressed and why, and which ones can be ignored. Highly recommended.

Dear Evgeny,
Thank you for using our service. Span greatly appreciates the effort in writing the review and the ind words.

Plugged toilet

My toilet got plugged as I accidently dropped one of my deodorant there and didn't notice that. Stepan came the very next day after I called and got it fixed. Fast, reliable, clean, not as expensive as other quotes I got. I am very happy with the service and would recommend to anyone.

Thank you for using our service. We greatly appreciate the time and effort in writing this review.

TanyaK in Vaughan
TanyaK in Vaughan

Plugged toilet

My toilet got plugged - I accidentally dropped one of my deodorant and didn’t noticed that. I called this service and arranged the Plummer next day. He called an hour in advice and arrived the time we agreed on. It was not an easy fix, but the Plummer got it fixed. Clean, fast, reliable, not so expensive as other quotes I got. Very happy with the service and would recommend to everyone

Dear Tanya,
Thank you for using our service. We greatly appreciate your recommendations and satisfaction. Our team appreciates great customers like you!
Thanks again,
-MAIN DRAIN & PLUMBING

Toilet Plumbing

Stepan is a great plumber! He is our go-to plumber because he is always honest, responsive, and prompt when a job needs to get done. We have had multiple services with him and always very satisfied with the jobs he does! Thank you Stepan!

Thank you for using our service. We greatly appreciate your review and any future recommendations. It was a pleasure to work with you. Stepan and his team look forward to helping you in the future!
Thanks,
-MAIN DRAIN & PLUMBING TEAM

More about Main Drain & Plumbing

MAIN DRAIN AND PLUMBING provides all types of residential and commercial plumbing services in Toronto and all over the GTA area. Our plumbing company guarantees highest standards and quality for all types of plumbing and drain services including new home camera inspection, plumbing design and installations. We also offer valuable suggestions in plumbing for renovations and useful tips for maintenance of your home.