Stead Installations Ltd.

Electricians
SURREY BC V4P3E6
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Surrey  >  Stead Installations Ltd.

Reviews for Stead Installations Ltd.

ryan in Toronto
ryan in Toronto
1 review Surrey, BC

House renovation

Professional qoute, perfect communication through out project. Came on time everyday. Great workers. Will be sure to call if we ever need anymore wiring.
Sam really takes pride in his business and work.

Frustrated in South Surrey

Electrical Contracting - Residential

I'm very happy with the workmanship Stead has provided. They even repaired my vacuum for me without me asking (LOL). The only thing I would recommend would be to get your own lighting designer as lighting design/photometrics it not their forte. If you need repair work or electrical installation work, I would recommend Stead. The Stead team are very polite, well-mannered and pleasant to have around.