Reviews for Royal Crown Aluminum Inc

laurastewart64 in Kitchener

Absolutely beautiful workmanship. The house looks so nice and happy to know my investment is protected. The work took two days to complete and no mess was left for me to clean up. I’m very happy I chose Royal Crown Alluminum.

Royal Crown Aluminum did a great job! Eni and the crew were extremely helpful and detail oriented.

My original gutters were never installed correctly - the corners leaked, the downspouts where undersized and I had missing downspouts on sections of the house. Royal crown provided advice, corrected all my issues and help me color match. Everything looks great!

They were prompt and efficient going beyond what I expected - informing me of other issues where animals might be getting in, informing me of nail pops on my roof and where a previous contractor neglected to properly install the gutter guards.

My job was not easy with the rooflines and challenging areas to reach but Eni and crew did a great job.

The main reason why I chose Royal Crown Aluminum Inc. is because they are very responsive. Their representative Eni contacted me the next day after I sent out the request, and he showed up on the weekend to do the assessment, and I got the quote the following Monday! While I had to wait for almost a month to just get another company to come by for a visit. I did read some bad reviews on Homestars about them and had a little worry, but I believe attitude is very important, so I chose them. Eni kept his promise by giving my job high priority due to the bad situation (the gutters leaking badly in several places) and sent his team to work on my house the next day after I paid the deposit! To me, they did pretty good job and I am happy!

Linda Thompson from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

The supreme test for a great Company is when uncontrollable problems arise. I had quality issues with color consistency on my eavestroughs. Royal Crown ,led by ENI stood 100%behind me and sanctioned the supplier and replaced the faulty product. There is no greater sign of Professionalism and Integrity.Well Done Royal Crown.
Dan

brittwn in Toronto

We had our soffits, facia and eavestroughs and downspouts replaced by Royal Crown Aluminum and emphasized that there needed to be a good fit because squirrels had a tendency to come and go which is why we were choosing aluminum. When they installed the new gutters they left large gaps all around the work letting squirrels come and go as they pleased. Some were installed improperly resulting in them falling off and after all that, they didn't even connect the downspouts properly resulting in thousands of dollars in foundation damage to our property. When I contacted them about our warranty no one would return my emails or calls.

In early May we received a lot of rain over the course of 3 days in Toronto. The old spikes holding my eaves in place finally gave way. Water started to pool and I eventually had a waterfall on the side of my house. An emergency repair call to Royal Crown was handled promptly. Over the phone Ina managed my expectations very well and was updated throughout the day on the arrival of the repair team. Tony and Blair arrived and were quick to assess the situation and the work required. The situation and the required work was well explained and my not-so-beautiful waterfall was finally gone. I thank the team for their response and diligence.

Trevor in Toronto

I was in the market to get my eavestroughs redone on my house and Royal Crown came recommended to me from my neighbours. I met with the rep from the company who was nice, as they always are. I received the quote and agreed to have them do the work. It seemed like a lot of money for just eaves but I figured that I would just pay it to have a good job done. The work was completed within a couple of hours and off they went. At first rainfall, I immediately had water coming into my house. I called the company and sent them photos and videos of how the water was coming into my house and how it was running down my siding from the roof, which made no sense to me as I thought the water was supposed to run into the eaves and not come from behind them and down my siding. I called many times and sent emails and they came back out several (4) times to come and repairs the work they had just completed. Never did anyone tell me what was happening or what they were repairing. I took it that they are the experts and were doing what they could to make it all stop from entering my house. All was a quick fix, I would later find out.

What Royal Crown should have done was to let me know that I needed to have other work done on my roof before they could correctly install new eaves. Had we had that conversation, they probably would've had more work coming from me as I wanted to have the job done correctly. But, here I am on HomeStars having to give them a negative review, this I tried to avoid and warned them that this review was coming.

A year passed and I needed to get my flat roof done and called a different company that came heavily recommended and met with them and they seemed like the real deal and not someone who was trying to just take my money and be gone. That company took photos of the eaves before they took them off and asked me if I had water coming into my house, of course I had. They told me that they couldn't reuse the eaves because of the condition that they were in and that they needed to be scrapped (photos below).

I emailed Royal Crown for them to come out and take and look. After several (2) attempts and a no show appointment, I gave up and had the new company start the work on my roof. Royal Crown did come out to the job site the day after work had started and told us that there was a reason that they cut our eaves and made them useless: it was because my house was sinking(!). What in the heck was this guy talking about?! My house is not sinking, they just messed up the job and didn't want to take any responsibility. Then the man from Royal Crown got into a verbal fight with my new contractor, which was not fun to watch.

In the end they offered me new eaves only that my new people could put on themselves. I asked kindly for half of my money back, as I thought I was being reasonable and really wanted all my money back for such a terrible job. I get it, sometimes things don't work out and we just need to take responsibility and give in. This is not the case here. I will NOT recommend this company to anyone else in the future and will make sure people DO NOT use them. There are many others to choose from and do your homework as most of these company's are all the same. Find a 'word-of-mouth' contractor that only works by referrals, that is what I will do from now on.

Best of luck, Royal Crown!

PHOTO 1: the eaves is installed incorrectly and the water runs from the roof and IN BETWEEN(!) the eaves and my roof, into my siding/house.

PHOTO 2: a brand new installed eaves that was cut and then repaired to adjust for the slope of my house, instead of telling me that I needed some other work done on my house if they were going to install is properly, that discussion never happened and my money and time were wasted.

1 review Milton, ON

Replaced existing railings with new aluminum railings. Process was easy and Alex at royal crown was very helpful. Selected the railings we wanted and a couple of weeks later were offered an upgrade on the hand rail at no charge which was great because it is much nicer than the standard railing. Installation was great - continued the job even when it was raining. Small problem with the cut of a small section of the railing. Installer said it was no problem and that they would be back in a day or two to finish the job. Two days later they were back on a Saturday night to finish the job.

Job looks great! No complaints.

Thank for the great review! Much appreciated :)

More about Royal Crown Aluminum Inc

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM has over 20 years of experience in the business and over 150,000 happy customers. We continue to establish, define, improve and maintain the industry's high standards and requirements. We are deeply committed to integrity and ethical standards in supplying Toronto and the GTA with the best aluminum products ever, and tailor our services to meet the unique needs of each and every customer. We specialize in installing high-quality residential and commercial rain carrying systems, pairing timeless skill and quality craftsmanship with the latest in technology and innovation. Our goal is to provide excellent customer service in installing and repairing aluminum eavestrough (commonly referred to as gutters), aluminum siding, aluminum downspouts, aluminum soffit, aluminum fascia, aluminum leaf guard, aluminum railing, aluminum fence, insulated vinyl siding, hardie board siding and lastly, tempered glass aluminum railing. Whatever your style, needs or budget, we have you covered. Our team of professional aluminum experts are here to answer your questions and provide you with the best advice on choosing the products that are right for your residential and commercial properties, condominiums and industrial buildings. As innovators in our field we are constantly looking for new advances in construction to bring you the most eco-friendly and energy-efficient quality aluminum rain carrying systems for your home or business, and to suit all of your needs.

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM ~ POLICIES AND STANDARDS…

• We do not subcontract to other companies
• We manufacture, install and guarantee all our jobs 100%
• Trust and respect for our customers
• Professionalism and extensive experience
• High technical quality
• Speed and agility
• Results through teamwork
• Achievement and contribution
• Uncompromising integrity
• Prompt services and repair of imperfections
• Follow-up calls to maintain exceptional levels of customer service

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM ~ SAFETY AND MEMBERSHIPS…

At ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM the safety of our customers and employees always comes first.

• Extensive Liability Insurance Coverage
• Fully insured under WSIB (Workplace Safety and Insurance Board)
• Members of Union Local 27
• Members of OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)
• Licensed - Elevating Work Platforms
• Licensed - Defect Recognition and Reporting
• Trained under WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information Systems)
• Trained under CSAO (Construction Safety Association of Ontario)
• Trained under OBC (Ontario Building Code)

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM ~ WARRANTY…

• Prompt service and repair of imperfections
• Follow up calls to maintain exceptional customer satisfaction
• 2 year warranty on our workmanship
• 20 year warranty on our material

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM INSTALLERS ARE THE EXPERTS AND WILL INSTALL YOUR…

• Aluminum Eavestrough (commonly referred to as gutters)
• Aluminum Siding
• Aluminum Downspouts
• Aluminum Soffit
• Aluminum Fascia
• Aluminum Leaf Guard
• Aluminum Railing
• Aluminum Fence
• Vinyl Siding (Insulated)
• Tempered Glass Railing

HOMEOWNER CHECKLIST… BEFORE YOU BUY – COMPARE ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM TO THE OTHERS…

• Does the contractor provide full liability insurance protection for you and your neighbour’s property?
• Does the contractor provide worker’s compensation in case a worker is injured on your property?
• Does the contractor have a great reputation in your neighbourhood and is the contractor licensed in your area?
• Does the contractor offer free estimates and a professional quote within 24 hours?
• Does the contractor explain the quote in detail and give recommendations on colours and designs?
• Does the contractor offer a free inspection after the job is completed?
• Does the contractor give you a full 2 year warranty on workmanship and 20 year warranty on material?
• Does the contractor have a service department throughout the year, servicing you within 24 hours?
• Does the contractor work with his own employees instead of subcontractors?
• Does the contractor use top of the line equipment and tools to make the job safer and allow their employees to work more efficiently?
• Does the contractor use protective equipment during installations in order not to damage stucco, siding, windows, etc.?
• Does the contractor operate a full-time office staff to control scheduling and material delivery?
• Does the contractor make follow-up calls to make sure the rain carrying system is working properly after heavy rain falls?
• Has the contractor been in business for over 20 years?
• Remember if the contractor has no insurance or worker’s compensation, you will be liable for any injuries and damages sustained on your property!

DOES YOUR HOUSE SUFFER FROM…

• Cracks in your walls, floor and ceiling
• Stains on your siding or brick
• Rotten roof and fascia board
• Ruined sundecks
• Washed out flower beds
• Flooded basement
• Pitted concrete, etc.

LET ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM PROLONG THE LIFE OF YOUR HOME…

OUR PROMISE TO YOU ~ We will install all of your aluminum eavestrough (commonly referred to as gutters), aluminum siding, aluminum downspouts, aluminum soffit, aluminum fascia, aluminum leaf guard, aluminum railing, aluminum fence, insulated vinyl siding and lastly, tempered glass aluminum railing. All of our aluminum and vinyl products are offered in a wide range of colors for a bold and sophisticated look ~ Our STYLES are YOUR preference!

OUR MAIN FOCUS ~ is and always will be our customers – first and foremost!

OUR PHONE NUMBER ~ (416) 213-1772 ~ Call Today for your FREE estimate at reasonable prices!

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM is the biggest eavestroughing (gutters) company in Toronto and the GTA!

? WE BUILD IT
? WE INSTALL IT
? WE GUARANTEE IT

ROYAL CROWN ALUMINUM ~ OUR MOTTO…

? WE WEAR THE CROWN FOR A REASON!

Gutters & Eavestroughs, Siding, and Railings
Our products rest upon the pillars of quality and constant innovation as we focus on installing and repairing aluminum siding, aluminum soffit, aluminum fascia, aluminum eavestroughs (commonly referred to as gutters), aluminum leaf guard, aluminum railings, aluminum fencing, vinyl siding, hardie board siding and tempered glass railings. In addition, we also work with tempered glass for outside porches and decks, window caping and much more! We are always on the look out for new advances in construction to bring you the most eco-friendly and energy efficient quality rain carrying systems for your home or business.
Installing and repairing aluminum siding, aluminum soffit, aluminum fascia, aluminum eavestroughs (commonly referred to as gutters), aluminum leaf guard, aluminum railings, aluminum fencing, vinyl siding and tempered glass railings. Our team of professional aluminum experts is always here to answer your questions and provide you with the best advice on choosing the product that is right for your home or business.
Royal Crown Aluminum carries only top quality aluminum products and rain carrying systems to suit all of your needs.
All of our aluminum and vinyl products are offered in a wide range of colors for a bold and sophisticated look. Our STYLES are YOUR preference.
Installing and repairing high-quality residential and commercial rain carrying systems, pairing timeless skills and quality craftsmanship with the latest in technology and innovation.
1990