Ethereal Painters

Brian in
Brian in
1 review Delta, BC

Condo painting

Ethereal painting did an excellent job on our Condo. The work was professionally done with care and attention to detail. The results were amazing. At the end of the job the clean up was very thorough. I highly recommend Ethereal.

Hi Brian... Thank you so much for your feedback!πŸ˜€ We enjoyed working with you!!!

Quality

The work done was excellent, and the communication was prompt and courteous throughout. Huascar was able to accommodate the work I needed done and I will definitely be hiring him for future projects.

Thank you so much!πŸ€“ See you in the future!

Sara in Vancouver
Sara in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Great painting company! Quality and service.

Huascar came on short notice to do exterior painting work on my home to prepare it to be put on the market. He was responsive, efficient, and did high quality work. Always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the house looks great and that the client is satisfied.

Aww!!! Thanks Sara... Yes we love going the extra mile!πŸ₯°

Painting Services

Oscar did a wonderful job for our strata in the summer of 2018: painting new wood trims and siding on the whole east side of our building on West 11th Avenue in Vancouver. We will be hiring him again! He is calm and level headed, an excellent painter and works well with other trades. He's a delight to have around, and offers great service at reasonable prices. Thanks, Oscar, for a job very well done.

Thank you! it was so much fun doing the wotk and as well meeting you! See you soon!!!

Dave
Dave
1 review Delta, ON

Entire exterior house, trim and doors

Highly recommended. On time every day, additionally jobs quoted promptly and at a reasonable price. I've run my business for 35 years, and have a lot of painting and sub-contract work done. Its hard to find a company that really has a passion for what they are doing, Oscar and Ethereal Painting, have that passion, and in general are really nice, honest people to have around your house for a few weeks. Five start on pricing, service, and completion date!

Daaaavvveeee!!! Missing you as wellπŸ˜€ The pleasure is totally my, you beautiful designer home look like no other "BEAUTIFUL" See you soon.πŸ€—πŸ˜Ž

Brittany
Brittany
1 review New Westminster, BC

Shower cleaning and recaulking

Fast, friendly and high quality work. Came and had a look for free before scheduling the work. Very transparent every step of the way. Was very satisfied and would use Huascar's services again.

You are more than welcome! We are very transparent not short from start to finished. See you soon!πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜€πŸ‘¨β€πŸŽ¨

Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
Karen Fitzpatrick from Vancouver
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

OFFICE

Our experience with Huascar was fantastic! He removed our popcorn ceiling and painted it. We had 20 year old sponge paint on the walls that he sanded off beautifully. He is very polite and extremely professional. No short cuts for him. Liked his work so much we're going to continue on in the rest of the house using him.

Hello Karen... it was fun project and your husband sense of humor gave us very warm welcoming... see you soon!

Sharleen in New West
Sharleen in New West
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Townhouse interior painting

I purchased a 1100sqft townhouse that had gone through several sloppy DIY paint jobs and decided that the next one was going to be done right. The walls were salmon pink and dark brown and I wanted them repainted white. I contacted a few painting contractors that had solid reputations, but they weren't interested because a townhouse is a "small job". Huascar was willing to take the project and he and his crew did a great job with it. Our initial meeting was a quote and a rundown of Ethereal's process. Huascar emphasized the importance of proper preparation work, which is a key thing I was looking for in a contractor.

Part of Ethereal's prep process is to shine a spotlight on each wall so that glaring imperfections are found and fixed before painting begins. My townhouse's walls had been painted several times by DIYers and there were tons of drips and drywall damage that needed to be fixed. Huascar kept me regularly updated over instant messaging with photos and videos of progress.

Huascar's passion for his work and attention to detail is fantastic. He noticed that the ceiling edges hadn't been painted and painted them even though it was outside the project scope. Gaps between baseboard heaters and the walls were filled in to make their appearance more seamless. He even painted a breaker box without covering up the original logo on it.

Three months later, Huascar did a followup call to check in and see if there had been any issues (there weren't any). In summary, I received great workmanship, communication, and customer service from Ethereal Painters. I essentially handed them the keys to my townhouse and didn't have to worry about the project at all.

Thank you so much Sharleen! I am happy you are loving your new place... We are proud to say nobody does like us!

ng
ng
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Interior garage

This company is absolutely amazing from start to finish! Oscar met with us the very next day, we went over the project and he gave his opinion and advise! Oscar has great passion for his work which means he will do the job well. We highly recommend Oscar! He kept us informed of what he completed each day. Its just reassuring to have a trades person that will leave you 101% satisfied happy and just pleased from start to finish, I guarantee you will not be disappointed. His price is very reasonable as well. See you on our next painting project Oscar!

I truly appreciate your thoughts... All the best too you and your family!πŸ˜€

More about Ethereal Painters

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. When hiring a painter, you want to ensure that your painting company of is not only qualified and licensed to handle your painting project but is also certified and insured as well. You want the assurance and knowing that you are hiring the best painting company with both the best services and the best prices. That's where Ethereal Painters Vancouver comes in.