ETHEREAL PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
1361 Robson St Vancouver BC V6E 1C6
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ETHEREAL PAINTING

1 review Vancouver, BC

Oscar did a great job. He was communicative, ensured he understood our wants, offered good advice when asked, and paid great attention to detail. The quality of his work was excellent overall.

gperotav
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Huascar is a highly trained and skilled professional painter with an emphasis on true quality workmanship. Unlike many painters, he spent most of his time on prepping the walls to perfection to ensure the best finish possible. I also appreciated the time he took to explain the process and the technical aspects of the paint job. He is professional yet pleasant, always prompt, and was extremely respectful of my home always working clean and organized and without any mess and disruption. I even got beautiful roses as a thank you when the job was done. :) I would hire him again in a heartbeat. No reservations.

Mary in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

I have had an excellent experience working with Huascar. He came to me as a referral from one of my friends, and I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone else. He provided me with a competitive quote, and a reasonable timeline for painting the entire interior of my apartment. He was meticulous, and paid very close attention to detail. He also made many great recommendations when it came time to choose paint colors, which I really appreciated. Whenever I was around my house while he was working, we would have good conversations, and he was always very professional. He was prompt every morning, and got all of my painting done in a timely manner. He exceeded my expectations, and I love how great my home looks! If you are looking for a great painter, who will not only do an excellent job, but will also be great to work with, look no further than Huascar, he is wonderful.

tameyr
1 review West Vancouver, BC

If you care about quality, reliability and friendly service who will go above & beyond, hire Ethereal painting for your painting job.

Huascar truly cares about what he does, has immaculate attention to detail, and delivered a finished project on time and at the agreed to price. He even helped me fine tune my paint color and it turned out to be fantastic.

Kalu Interiors in New Westminster
1 review Vancouver, BC

As Interior Designers we know the importance of a great paint job. It is the finishing touch and having a great painter can make a world of difference as can having a bad painter.

We have used Huascar and his team several times in the past and are always exceptionally happy with their attention to detail, with their craftsmanship and pride of work.

We highly recommend Huascar for any paint job! Thank you again!! We will be talking again soon!

LeeG in Lake Country
1 review North Vancouver, BC

I am so lucky to have found Ethereal Painting. I had hired another company and they quit mid-job. Huascar stepped in and finished the job in record time.
He was professional and competent. His work is top notch. He is very meticulous and when he finished, my house looked brand new.
I am pleased to recommend Ethereal Painting - the best company ever!

Thank you Huascar!

Allan in Surrey
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We had hired a painter to paint the inside and outside of our house and he was the worst painter ever - making a complete mess of the project. Huascar was referred to us to fix the situation and right from the start we were very impressed.
Here are the main things that make Huascar the best:
- Passion for his work: He won't allow sub-standard results
- Complete professionalism: From his original quote to his work ethic, he was always professional and a pleasure to have around
- Skill: As I am sure he will tell you if you get to know him, Huascar comes from a long family tradition of painters and has been painting all his life. While still a young man, he is a more skillful painter than anyone we have ever met
- Dedication to the project: Huascar ALWAYS showed let us know when he would be coming and ALWAYS showed up on time. He worked long days, sometimes starting at 7am, to get the project done on time. He gave me regular status updates including texting me before and after pictures for review.

Huascar is by far the best at what he does and after getting to know him it is easy to see why he won awards.

E.J. in Surrey
1 review Richmond, BC

Huascar did amazing. I had a couple of quotes for painting and Huascar was by far the most thorough and explained what he was going to do and a breakdown of the costs. His costs are reasonable but his work is very high quality. He did a superb job and went above and beyond what he was supposed to. Even better was that the quote he supplied was exactly what the final cost was. No hidden costs even when he went above and beyond the scope of work. Extremely professional and very good communication. There is a reason why they are the top painting group of 2016.

Kim in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Ethereal Painting did an outstanding job with sealing and painting our reception wall. I was very impressed by their meticulous detail to sanding our wall so that all of our textured panels looked seamless. They had taken the time to rework and touch up all areas so that it was perfect. Huascar is very easy to work with, detailed oriented and very dedicated to his clients. We also appreciated that he was reliable and were flexible with our schedule. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Julianne in Burnaby
1 review North Vancouver, BC

We were really impressed with Ethereal Painting. They are really hard working and we are very happy with the fantastic job they did.Ethereal Painting is truly the best and we would highly recommend them.

More about ETHEREAL PAINTING

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. ...