ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Reviews for ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Kalu Interiors in New Westminster
Kalu Interiors in New Westminster

Always Awesome!

As Interior Designers we know the importance of a great paint job. It is the finishing touch and having a great painter can make a world of difference as can having a bad painter.

We have used Huascar and his team several times in the past and are always exceptionally happy with their attention to detail, with their craftsmanship and pride of work.

We highly recommend Huascar for any paint job! Thank you again!! We will be talking again soon!

LeeG in Lake Country
LeeG in Lake Country

Exterior and interior painting

I am so lucky to have found Ethereal Painting. I had hired another company and they quit mid-job. Huascar stepped in and finished the job in record time.
He was professional and competent. His work is top notch. He is very meticulous and when he finished, my house looked brand new.
I am pleased to recommend Ethereal Painting - the best company ever!

Thank you Huascar!

Allan in Surrey
Allan in Surrey

Amazing work

We had hired a painter to paint the inside and outside of our house and he was the worst painter ever - making a complete mess of the project. Huascar was referred to us to fix the situation and right from the start we were very impressed.
Here are the main things that make Huascar the best:
- Passion for his work: He won't allow sub-standard results
- Complete professionalism: From his original quote to his work ethic, he was always professional and a pleasure to have around
- Skill: As I am sure he will tell you if you get to know him, Huascar comes from a long family tradition of painters and has been painting all his life. While still a young man, he is a more skillful painter than anyone we have ever met
- Dedication to the project: Huascar ALWAYS showed let us know when he would be coming and ALWAYS showed up on time. He worked long days, sometimes starting at 7am, to get the project done on time. He gave me regular status updates including texting me before and after pictures for review.

Huascar is by far the best at what he does and after getting to know him it is easy to see why he won awards.

E.J. in Surrey
E.J. in Surrey
1 review Richmond, BC

Interior Painting, Fascia and window trim painting

Huascar did amazing. I had a couple of quotes for painting and Huascar was by far the most thorough and explained what he was going to do and a breakdown of the costs. His costs are reasonable but his work is very high quality. He did a superb job and went above and beyond what he was supposed to. Even better was that the quote he supplied was exactly what the final cost was. No hidden costs even when he went above and beyond the scope of work. Extremely professional and very good communication. There is a reason why they are the top painting group of 2016.

Kim in Vancouver
Kim in Vancouver

Reception Wall painting

Ethereal Painting did an outstanding job with sealing and painting our reception wall. I was very impressed by their meticulous detail to sanding our wall so that all of our textured panels looked seamless. They had taken the time to rework and touch up all areas so that it was perfect. Huascar is very easy to work with, detailed oriented and very dedicated to his clients. We also appreciated that he was reliable and were flexible with our schedule. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Julianne in Burnaby
Julianne in Burnaby

interior painting

We were really impressed with Ethereal Painting. They are really hard working and we are very happy with the fantastic job they did.Ethereal Painting is truly the best and we would highly recommend them.

b.e.ellis89 from Burnaby
b.e.ellis89 from Burnaby

Exterior house painting

We needed someone to complete the exterior trim painting on our renovated three storey home. This required working on high ladders, removing ancient paint from the soffits and trim boards and then applying primer and finish coats. Huascar was meticulous in both his prep work, no matter how difficult the access, and in his final product. He documented everything as he went along, and often corrected or improved the work of the renovation contractor. He finally painted our new front door, and did a beautiful job of that as well! Huascar was consistently a pleasure to deal with in all respects, and I would recommend him without hesitation

Alan Au from Burnaby
Alan Au from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Repair and painting the external stucco wall

I am a builder, I had previous painting companies worked for me before and I have never seen such a preparation done in my house like Ethereal Painting did! I was also impressed how Huascar took his time and did it the right way. I agree he is definitely one of the hard to find painting contractors. He passionate in what he does and his effort leads him to be the best. Explaining the details before, during and after work began and provided us with pictures and reports everyday. I am very fortunate my friend found him and introduced him to me. I would highly recommend him to anybody without hesitation.

ken malmgren from Burnaby
ken malmgren from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

interior painting

Ethereal Painting recently painted the interior of our house-we found Huascar to be a unique individual as well as an efficient top notch craftsman-the work was excellent,nothing was overlooked,tidy and completed in timely fashion.

Mike Porter from Vancouver
Mike Porter from Vancouver

Painting of Studio

I own a Spinning studio that requires odd hours that are available to complete the project. They did a great job. Extremely friendly and professional, and obviously very meticulous from start to finish. All business when working but friendly and professional to deal with! Excellent.

More about ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Vancouver?