ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Reviews for ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Luby in Vancouver
Luby in Vancouver

Pent house apartment painted

Oscar and his team are fantastic! Professional, courageous and a delight to work with. The work is perfect, and we work recommend Oscar and his team to anyone. His is very communicate and always kept us up to date on the daily progress of the work.

Luby we truly enjoyed painting for you guys... literally seeing your face expressing on the after part was very nice!

david
david

Exterior painting of residence

Great attention to detail. Only used the best products. Will last many years longer than others.

It was an honor and pleasure working with you!

Viginia. M.
Viginia. M.
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Interior painting

Huascar is a great guy! He saved my interior after another painter messed it up.
Excellent job with perfection to the T.
Strongly recommended to anybody who needs a great paint job.

Hello Vigina,

We appreciate the review. Enjoy the long lasting painting project!

bathroom storage racks mounted

ETHEREAL PAINTERS
(604) 505-2745
1361 Robson St
Vancouver
BC
V6E 2B1

Huascar was a life saver in this project which started out as a DIY one. It was apparent very quickly that the installation of the wall mounted towel racks was a bigger job than I had anticipated. Huascar was brought in by an neighbour for his "advice" and managed to not only help but complete the job for me after a lot of effort figuring out the work. The time, effort and good humour throughout this job was amazing. Many thanks again for the great job!

Hello Cathy, It was challenging but fun at the same time...lol... thank you

Whole House Inside & Out

Oscar did a great job. He was communicative, ensured he understood our wants, offered good advice when asked, and paid great attention to detail. The quality of his work was excellent overall.

its was nice working with you.

gperotav
gperotav
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

Living room paint project

Huascar is a highly trained and skilled professional painter with an emphasis on true quality workmanship. Unlike many painters, he spent most of his time on prepping the walls to perfection to ensure the best finish possible. I also appreciated the time he took to explain the process and the technical aspects of the paint job. He is professional yet pleasant, always prompt, and was extremely respectful of my home always working clean and organized and without any mess and disruption. I even got beautiful roses as a thank you when the job was done. :) I would hire him again in a heartbeat. No reservations.

What could this company do to improve their services?
Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
Mary in Vancouver
Mary in Vancouver

Interior Painting

I have had an excellent experience working with Huascar. He came to me as a referral from one of my friends, and I would not hesitate to refer him to anyone else. He provided me with a competitive quote, and a reasonable timeline for painting the entire interior of my apartment. He was meticulous, and paid very close attention to detail. He also made many great recommendations when it came time to choose paint colors, which I really appreciated. Whenever I was around my house while he was working, we would have good conversations, and he was always very professional. He was prompt every morning, and got all of my painting done in a timely manner. He exceeded my expectations, and I love how great my home looks! If you are looking for a great painter, who will not only do an excellent job, but will also be great to work with, look no further than Huascar, he is wonderful.

tameyr
tameyr
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Painting our 3000+ sq ft home

If you care about quality, reliability and friendly service who will go above & beyond, hire Ethereal painting for your painting job.

Huascar truly cares about what he does, has immaculate attention to detail, and delivered a finished project on time and at the agreed to price. He even helped me fine tune my paint color and it turned out to be fantastic.

Kalu Interiors in New Westminster
Kalu Interiors in New Westminster

Always Awesome!

As Interior Designers we know the importance of a great paint job. It is the finishing touch and having a great painter can make a world of difference as can having a bad painter.

We have used Huascar and his team several times in the past and are always exceptionally happy with their attention to detail, with their craftsmanship and pride of work.

We highly recommend Huascar for any paint job! Thank you again!! We will be talking again soon!

LeeG in Lake Country
LeeG in Lake Country
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior and interior painting

I am so lucky to have found Ethereal Painting. I had hired another company and they quit mid-job. Huascar stepped in and finished the job in record time.
He was professional and competent. His work is top notch. He is very meticulous and when he finished, my house looked brand new.
I am pleased to recommend Ethereal Painting - the best company ever!

Thank you Huascar!

More about ETHEREAL PAINTERS

Welcome to Ethereal Painters Vancouver. Painters and general paint services are by far the most popular home improvement that owners choose when updating their home or business. Undertaking this job, regardless of the overall size and scope of the painting project, is best met by hiring a professional painting contractor. When hiring a painter, you want to ensure that your painting company of is not only qualified and licensed to handle your painting project but is also certified and insured as well. You want the assurance and knowing that you are hiring the best painting company with both the best services and the best prices. That's where Ethereal Painters Vancouver comes in.