Royal City Hardwood Ltd.

Floor Laying & Refinishing
1708 10th Avenue New Westminster BC V3M 3J4
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in New Westminster  >  Royal City Hardwood Ltd.

Reviews for Royal City Hardwood Ltd.

emjohan in Vancouver
emjohan in Vancouver
5 reviews New Westminster, BC

Superb floor refinishing

I used Peter of Royal City Hardwood to refinish my flooring in my condo in New West. My condo is about 715 sq ft including a set of stairs. His quote was very competitive, and service was as-expected and on time. There was one small part I wanted re-done, and he came back and fixed it without any hesitation. Highly recommended.

Chris in New West
Chris in New West
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Installation of reclaimed flooring

Peter Marken of Royal City did a great job of installing our reclaimed fir flooring. He was fast, reliable and even my super picky husband thought the floors were absolutely gorgeous. We will absolutely hire him again to finish the rest of our floors.

Sheri Morrow in Port Moody
Sheri Morrow in Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Hardwood floors

We needed our orginal hardwood floor refinished, but it was a large project because the the original inlayment had to be reconfigured to match the addition to our home. They also added new flooring to our new family room to match the existing dining room floor. They came back to fix a small error without issue and found they had great customer service.