Visage Windows & Doors

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
61 Alness St., Unit 202 Toronto ON M3J 2H2

Reviews for Visage Windows & Doors

Luxury Protection For My parents

We are thrilled with the work that was done. I feel very accomplished having done my due diligence by ensuring we have the most up to date technology protecting our home from loss of heat or energy. Dmitri took the extra time to educate us on the difference between what people thought was efficient, and of course what was available over 10-15 years, v.s products today. it was a big investment but small in comparison to the value it brought to the property, how aesthetically it is now pleasing, and more so, the money we will save over time with efficient windows and doors keeping heat or AC in the house, and of course noise out!
A plus when you live in Toronto.

Thank you and enjoy it !!!

Window installation

We needed to install new videos and they did a beautiful job. Very nice and professional workers who did their jobs very efficiently. They were a pleasure to work with. Would not want any other company, I was very pleased with the outcome and would recommend to my friends and family. Thank you!

Thank you . Enjoy it!!!!

Florence in Toronto
Florence in Toronto

Double Sliding Doors

Great quality work and service. Dimitry and his team did excellent job replacing our double sliding door. It's the 'fancy' one. He was honest, professional for the quoting and well kept his promise for delivery and installation. They did fast and neat, didn't make a mess. He also explained to my husband and I on how to use and maintain the sliding door. we were very satisfied with the whole experience. Great job well done. highly recommended. Thank you very much!

Thank you .
Enjoy it !!!!

Anton from Toronto
Anton from Toronto

Basement Windows

Had my basement windows replaced by Visage windows as part of a basement renovation. Excellent service, highly professional and responsive, and amazing product selection (colors, style, etc.). Extremely satisfied with the whole experience and will definitely call again when I replace windows in the rest of my house!

Thank you !!!! Enjoy it!!!

Window

Worst experience- had door installed last year and within a week had to call regarding the poor install. Completely inferior product, calls and text unanswered
It's been over 4 months with no response - no point in warranty when there is no follow up

5 star Facelift

I'm thrilled with my new doors and triple glass windows. I was skeptical at first for the need to change what I had, we had great solid wood doors. But after much research I found the new material to provide better insulation. I'm so happy with the results. They are very skilled, worked fast, and cleaned up as best they could. No disposal was left. We changed all the windows, custom paint and opted in for built in blinds used in million dollar custom homes. Best choice! My home look amazing.
Vendor has lots of choices and was a great help . I highly reommend. I'm sure this has increased the value of my home far more then what I spent. Thanks guys for your help. On to my parents house next.

Thank you and enjoy it.

Jason in Mississauga
Jason in Mississauga

Replacing all windows in house

I had to replace all my windows and the back door and they were an excellent price. After getting a quote from three other companies. I had excellent customer service every step of the way I had a screen that was ripped and that I didn’t notice till months after the purchase and it was replaced in no time.

I would and have recommended this company to all my family and friends

Enjoy it
Any time !!!!

Thomas in Toronto
Thomas in Toronto
1 review , ON

New windows in Living room and Basement

The installer's name is Igor,very pleasant,very professional,#1 in my books,10/10.As for any customer service that was needed,Dimitry was always there,prompt,professional,incredible service,another 10/10.When in need of new beautiful windows,please call Visage Windows.Thomas

Enjoy your new windows!!!!

Prema in Toronto
Prema in Toronto

Amazing people

They have done an amazing job for my front door and garage trims. what impressed me the most was their time commitment and how they deliver their work on time. Andy was simply amazing and he helped us out All the way. Will recommend them without any hesitation.

Thanks! Enjoy it!

More about Visage Windows & Doors

Visage Windows & Doors is a family owned and operated business. We specialize in custom made high quality vinyl windows and insulated doors.
Our obsession for quality, years of experience and professionalism of our installers allow us to offer a transferable lifetime warranty for all of our products and services.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
Energy Star Windows, Vinyl Windows, Replacement Windows, Insulated doors, Energy Efficient Windows and Doors, Fiberglass Doors, Custom Made, Professionally Installed, Porch Enclosures, Sliding Doors, Bay and Bow Windows, Cutouts in Brick Concrete and Siding, Top of the Line Quality, Lifetime Warranty.
Supply, Sales, Installation, Service and Repair.
Windows: Casement, Awning, Single Slider, Double Slider, Triple Slider (end vent), Bay and Bow, Storm Windows, Greenhouse windows, Custom shapes and combinations. Doors: Steel insulated, Fiberglass insulated, Solid Wood, Vinyl Sliding doors, Garden doors, In-Swing & Out-Swing, Storm Doors, Custom Sizes Shapes and Colors.
Windows, Doors, Porch Enclosures, Custom Designs, Professional Installation (no sub-contractors)
Cash, Cheque, Visa, MasterCard, Financing