Re-Lock Interlocking Stone

Reviews for Re-Lock Interlocking Stone

Tanya in Toronto
Tanya in Toronto

Fantastic Workmanship!!

Relock did an outstanding job relevelling our entire driveway and fixing our front steps. They work hard, in a timely manner & to perfection! They really take pride in the work they do and made sure we were completely satisfied. We couldn't be more happy with their services. Thanks again!
Highly Recommended!!! 10 out of 10

Stone Patio Repair and Lawn replacement (Resod)

I hired Re-Lock to repair my stone patio and to replace a horrible lawn with new sod. The patio was releveled well, except for a small area that pools when it rains. The lawn was replaced, but I thought they would have removed the existing lawn, and put new soil and regrade and put new sod. However, they put the soil on top of the existing lawn, and then put sod on top of it. This has increased the level of the lawn to that of my neighbours so I'm not sure how this will work out. However, they do a good job of keeping the worksite clean and cleaned up well except for the three bags of heavy soil in garden bags. (Not thrilled about that).

1 review Whitchurch-Stouffville, ON

Very Unhappy

I would not recommend this company to a friend. The work did not reflect the quote and a short time later, it needs repair. I am posting anonymously because the guy became angry when I complained and scared me.

Tom in Etobicoke
Tom in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Backyard Patios and Landscaping

We have a beautiful home on a corner lot, with a very small backyard. As it was, the yard was practically unusual, sloping away from the house, it was impossible to set a chair on the lawn without tipping over. "Re-Lock" came to the rescue with their team of professionals. They removed an overgrown ten-foot hedge, re-graded the yard, installed two patio areas (one with inter-locking stone, the other in a fieldstone motif). The team suggested a stone lay-out that was creative and flowing and now works beautifully with the new landscaping (new sod, perennial/annual mixed border plantings and trees and shrubs). We couldn't be happier and we spend as much time as possible in our urban oasis.