HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Toronto  >  Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

rosemary.seaton in Pickering
rosemary.seaton in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Backyard Patio

Epic Paving is a professional hard-working team. They lead in quality workmanship and are dedicated to making the customer happy. We are extremely happy with our patio and highly recommend Epic Paving.

Thank you Rosemary. It was a pleasure working with you and Scott. Patio season is finally here & I hope you enjoy your new patio for years to come.

david.handley in Toronto, Ontario
david.handley in Toronto, Ontario

Driveway Paving

We contracted Epic to repave our driveway. Francesca was fantastic to deal with and kept us up to date on the timing and steps to get this project completed. Maurizio supervised the job from start to finished, they were on time, on budget and provided great suggestions that saved money. I highly recommend Epic. this has been the best experience i have had with a contractor and would be happy to provide a recommendation

David & Marc, great meeting & working with you on your project. Thank you for trusting us to complete this work for you & many thanks for the recommendation.

Shane in Toronto
Shane in Toronto

Paving

The guys at Epic paving were very nice and easy to work with. They competed the job in the time frame that was giving to me. Will definitely use them again.

Hi Shane, thank you! Pleasure working with you & thank you for your kind words.

MikeP:3 from Toronto
MikeP:3 from Toronto

Very happy with new cobblestone driveway!

My driveway needed a major overhaul. Anthony at Epic Paving gave me many options and I eventually picked a cobblestone design. The final result looks fantastic and I expect it to last a long time. It was a lot of work, but Epic was able to complete the job in three days, including a delay because of rain.

Hello & thank you for your positive feedback. The cobblestone driveway looks phenomenal & we are happy you are pleased. It was a pleasure working with you.

Flavia &.
Flavia &.
4 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Interlocking driveway and backyard patio

We needed to replace our crumbling asphalt driveway. We had called a couple of companies for a quote, and some showed up and others couldn't be bothered and gave us a quote over the phone by using google satellite image of our home.

We reached out to one of our previous contractor and they highly recommended we speak to Francesca at Epic Paving. We called and we first spoke to Anthony. He came out promptly. He was friendly and quoted based on asphalt and lifting the existing interlock front entrance.

We then wanted different options, and that's when we met Francesca, owner. We knew we made the right choice by choosing Epic. She provided superior customer service, answered dozen of questions and was patient when we changed our minds many times with different options. We ended up deciding to do interlock driveway and redo our back interlock and extend the patio. The crew were polite, hardworking, precise, professional and highly skilled and worked hard all day long. They cared for our property
as if it was their own. They cleaned up every day. When the job was completed everything was cleaned up and put back into place. Definitely it has provided our home with high curb appeal. We have received a lot of compliments from our neighbours.

We highly recommend Epic paving.

Thank you! It was truly a pleasure to work with both of you. I'm glad we took the time to discuss the many options for your front & back yard. Both look amazing & I agree, you now have great curb appeal. Thanks again for trusting Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. to complete this work for you.

Carolyn from Toronto in Toronto
Carolyn from Toronto in Toronto

Driveway Paving

I was very happy with the job that Epic Paving did, from obtaining the quote to actually doing the work. When I requested someone come to my home and provide a quote, they responded promptly and outlined all the costs and answered any additional questions that I had. I gave a deposit for the work, but the cheque wasn't even cashed until they actually started the work. The paving was done in a very timely manner. I have heard horror stories about people waiting weeks after their driveways were torn up to have the asphalt poured. Everything was completed in one day. I was very satisfied with their services and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them based on my experience.

Carolyn, thank you taking the time to write this review & thank you for choosing Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. to complete the work at your home. I'm happy to hear of your positive experience & thank you for your recommendation.

Dan from Mississauga
Dan from Mississauga

Very reputable, first class company

They did an excellent job on my driveway, which has lasted really well during the winter. It looks brand new. During the excavation process of the old driveway, equipment destroyed the bottom part of my concrete slab on the right side of driveway. They have called me back to tell me that they will fix it, which is what I expect from a reputable, customer oriented company like Epic.

Review has 2 previous versions

Thank you for the positive review Dan.. your comments are very much appreciated. We are glad you are pleased with the end result of our project. Thanks again!

1 review Caledon, ON

Concrete walkways and repaving of driveway

We were looking to get concrete walkways done at our home along with our driveway repaved and we met with a number of companies but once Anthony came to quote the project we knew we had found our company. He was extremely knowledgeable and honest which is difficult to find these days. After he spent a significant amount of time discussing the project and what we could expect, he provided us with a reasonable quote and we decided to go ahead. I have nothing but praise for Anthony and the entire crew involved in the project. Our home looks 1000 times better thanks to Epic and I would highly recommend them for any project. Thank you to all involved!

Great to hear & thank you for your kind words. Anthony is a great asset to our team & its nice to know you had a positive experience. Thanks again !

Rose in Oakville
Rose in Oakville

Walkway interlocking stones

We are thrilled with our walkway and the Customer service we received from Epic paving. The quality of their work and attention to detail is impressive and appreciated. Thank you for all your hard work. We love it!!!

Rose thanks for the positive feedback! We are glad we were able to help.

Linda in Toronto
Linda in Toronto

Re-laid parts of an interlocking driveway.

Parts of the driveway needed to be refreshed. I called several companies for an estimate.
Anthony arrived at our agreed appointment time where other companies did not. He took measurements, told me how he would do the work and did not try to up sell me on any other work i.e. power washing the driveway.
Anthony said the work would take a day and a half and it did. The workers were polite, professional and after the first day, left the job site very clean and the bricks neatly stacked.
They finished the next day and left the driveway spotless.
I highly recommend Epic Paving for any interlocking brick repairs.

Thank you Linda! So glad your interlock repair project went smoothly.

More about Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd

Welcome to Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd.
Reputable, Reliable & Customer Focused!
With more than 20 years of industry-specific experience, Epic Paving & Contracting Ltd. has provided commercial and residential property owners with professional resources in asphalt paving, interlocking, concrete and more. We’ve built a trusted reputation as one of the GTA’s most reliable construction companies. - See more at: www.epicpaving.ca