Pure Plumbing

Plumbing
Pure Plumbing

Reviews for Pure Plumbing

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Exceptional service and quality work!

Andrew is the ultimate professional who has a passion for his craft and makes service happen at ease with access to multiple ways of communicating through his live chat, online scheduling and email.

The garburator replacement was completed by a qualified employee who takes photos of each step and ensures a quality job. Fair pricing and exceptional customer service if you need to enquire with any quotes, questions or concerns. Very happy to have found a reliable, honest company!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

General Plumbing

I regularly use Pure Plumbing for our home and business. They are always prompt to fix the problem, and I never worry about being overcharged. I have used many plumbing company's in the past, and this is the only one that I now use.

Mike in Vancouver
Mike in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Sewer line clog

water and other stuff was coming out of the basement shower stall and sink when using the shower or toilet upstairs. It was also making a gurgling noise whenever I used the water from upstairs. Noticed that flooding started in my basement eventually so I called Pure Plumbing. Jeff was my technician and he was on time and very professional. He was honest and explained everything to me so I understood what was going on. I felt he did a good job and it took the stress off my shoulders I will use their service again but hopefully I won't have any more issues with my plumbing for a while.

Peter Darbyshire from Langley
Peter Darbyshire from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Purely honest plumber

I've used Pure Plumbing for one emergency -- water leak in the ceiling in the middle of the night -- and minor repair/install work. Great company that charges reasonable rates and doesn't try to sell you unnecessary services or products. Quick to respond, too, which was nice the night I had the water leak! Highly recommended.

Alexis in Mission
Alexis in Mission
1 review Mission, BC

Furnace Repair

Anndrew was very professional, he was on time, polite and I would definately recommend him to anyone that is need of a plumber. He had my furnace up and running in no time and made sure that is was heating properly. He also got the gas fireplace going and explained to me how the keep things maintained. He answered all of my questions and I was impressed with his knowledge.

Chelsea Vancouver
Chelsea Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

toilet preplacement

Andrew from Pure Plumbing was outstanding. I had been dealing with differnt plumbing companies and have been extreamply disappointed. I'd been having troubles with my toilet for months and no one seemed to know how to fix it. I called Pure Plumbing and he knew right off the bat what was wrong and gave me a great price. Not only was the work he did quick and great, he was very polite and professional. He was a delight to have in my house from now on will be only using Pure Plumbing. Thank you Andrew!!

Colleen in Victoria
Colleen in Victoria
1 review Victoria, BC

Kitchen and bathroom renovation

Andrew did an excellent job with the renovation that I did to my townhouse. We wanted to improve the sale value of our townhouse in Surrey, so we decided to completely overhaul the kitchen and bathrooms. It proved to be a great decision. Much of the stress of the renovation was alliveated by the professional service that we recieved from Andrew at Pure Plumbing. He was always on time and on budget, extremely professional and personable. All of the work was completed to high standards, and he even worked through the night when it came time to sell the townhouse on unrelated plumbing needs that the buyer was looking to have repaired.

We were so impressed by his business ethic that we have contracted Pure Plumbing to come and do our very extensive renovation on our house (over $200,000 reno). I would highly recommend this company to anyone.

Colleen

More about Pure Plumbing

A plumber is not just someone who fixes pipes, clears grease traps, and installs hot water heaters; a plumber is someone with whom home and business owners entrust the proper functioning on their homes and offices—someone whose job is to offer security, convenience, and peace of mind. Since 2010, Pure ...
Looking for Plumbing pros in Vancouver?