Impact Zone

HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Impact Zone

Reviews for Impact Zone

JM  in Beaumont
1 review Beaumont, AB

We have had nothing but positive experiences with Kim and Impact Zone.
They moved all of our patio furniture from our condo and stored it during a large patio renovation project. They were contracted by our condo to have it all moved, stored and then returned. They took great care of our items.
Kim helped my husband in a pinch transfer a large piece of art from our storage unit to a rental property of ours when he realized it was too big for even our SUV. A big help!
Most recently (yesterday) they helped with a full move out for us. Kim and Dennis arrived and began work promptly and kept smiling and joking even after being stuck in the building's elevator for 30 minutes!! Even with that the job was completed very quickly - they completed the whole move out and subsequent move-in in record time... and even brought a couple of items to our off-site storage unit, a huge bonus and meant we wouldn't have to hire another truck after the fact. Would call them everytime and recommend to everyone.

RDM Int. in Calgary

I have been using Impact Zone for a decade. They have given my clients and myself the best service and the utmost care with fine New and antique furniture plus decorative accessories.

SK

It took awhile to get settled into my new home and I've put off this review for awhile (moved in Feb 2017). I got a few quotes from other companies we decided to choose Impact Zone as they have a good reputation on home stars. The company arrived on time and brought the right size of truck. Most importantly, this company did not subcontract out the job. The movers were very careful, professional, and polite. No damages to the old/new home while moving in/out occurred and no damage to possessions occurred. Our possessions were stored in a garage of the new destination due to a small delay in possession.

They did such a good job, we decided to have them come back out and move things out of the garage and back into the home. The only minor disappointment was a bit of a surprise on the bill when they returned to move stuff out of the garage into the house (<1hr job, no truck required) - it seemed much more than what was verbally quoted on the first move day but partially my fault as I should have got that price in writing (I think they left out mentioning they were charging return mileage). My only other hiccup that I had was that I had to contact the company a couple of times to get a confirmation email of move date sent sent out.

No company is perfect, so I always include the good parts and areas for improvement. Overall, we were very satisfied with the move and would recommend to another.

Thank you for the kind words, we try our best. Normally we don't send out email confirmations but will try accommodate what the customer wants so we were a little tardy getting you email out, with no protocol for this and the long hours we normally work I forgot to send. I do apologize for this and that you were shocked by price on the return trip, I thought I billed what we talked about, but am not perfect and would have adjusted if you reminded me if I quoted different. Hope your family enjoys your new home, it is very nice.

Kim Semeniuk

joldfield

Always prompt and efficient. Careful with our items and very personable. We've used Impact Zone twice in the last year and both times they were great.

1 review Simcoe County, ON

I have used this company twice for moving services. Kim and his team are professional and went above and beyond what I would have expected.
I would highly recommend Impact Zone for any moving services.

Debra from Calgary

This is the third time I have relied on Kim and Kevin from Impact Zone Moving to help me out in the past 13 months (long story :) They are respectful, personable and very efficient. I was able to assist at times with moving my goods during the process to allow them to work more effectively which did not go unnoticed and was thanked for my help.

The only thing I would recommend is a confirmation of the moving date and time the day before and or a notification if they were going to be late (which was the case when I texted during the window I was given) Sorry guys, I forgot to mention that when you arrived.
Although I do not plan on moving again for a VERY LONG time I will not hesitate to recommend them to anyone looking for a reliable moving company.

aaron in Calgary

Booked Impact Zone for a move in February, the guys arrived on time, were super personable, friendly and efficient, would have no problems recommending them, and have to a few friends

Bob in Calgary

Kim and Kevin were absolutely amazing movers. Everything was treated as if it were there own, so no damages, no scraped walls, no headaches. On top of it, they are both good-natured and pleasant to be around. And they hustle...

I would absolutely recommend Impact Zone o anyone needing a move, they truly are as good as all the reviews say.

WeBeYYC from Calgary

Great experience moving with Kim and his company. The guys arrived a bit early and got to work. We had some big heavy items but that was no problem for them. There was no damage, no scratches, no problems at all.
They were professional, helpful, courteous and did a fantastic job.
If you are moving in Calgary, use these guys. You will not be disappointed.
Thanks!!!!

Scott from Calgary
1 review High River, AB

I don't normally write reviews but I was impressed by Kim's integrity. I moved from High river to Calgary and there was a miscommunication between the movers, their office and myself regarding the timing of their arrival. Although they were late they worked well past their office hours to get the job done. The moving went very well as they worked hard and efficiently. When I paid, I paid half in cash and half on my credit card. Unfortunately there was a mistake with how much my credit card was charged. When I called Kim regarding this he promptly checked the charge amount and told me he would reimburse me the difference. It’s good to see the ownership attitude, hard work and integrity that impact zone provided.

More about Impact Zone

Impact Zone is the most reliable and professional moving company in Calgary. We move small items or full house contents.

We do not subcontract and we arrive on time with the right size vehicle and personnel