Impact Zone

Calgary AB T2R 0L2
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Calgary  >  Impact Zone

Reviews for Impact Zone

Dwayne in Calgary

We would recommend Impact Zone for all your moving needs. As moving is a very stressfull time for many Kim and Dennis were very professional, respectful, polite and courteous. They worked hard and never had any problems or complaints about how much stuff, how heavy and how hard it was to move the pieces. The floors all had runners on them and the furniture was protected and no damage occurred. This kind of professionalism and respect took a lot of the stress out of the move. Thanks Guys for all your effort.

Carrie in Calgary

My company has used Kim and Impact Zone off and on for a couple of years. From Karina in the office to Kim - they are amazing to work with. Dependable, reliable and careful.

impact zone gave professional service working fast and efficiently arrived on time and never stopped working until job was completed the pricetey quoted was fair and took great care of our belongings with no damage to report would recommend them to anyone who asked and use them again if needed

Kim in Calgary
1 review , ON

Immediate and Excellent Job done in moving my Couch from upstairs to downstairs, extreme care taken with the piece when moving it, and certainly went above and beyond in helping me out with the Barbq as well. Took care of a huge load of furniture removal as well. Friendly Fast and Efficient. Would highly recommend this team.

Kelly in Calgary

Kim has moved me over 5 times now. Very professional, puts down runners, watches the walls and never damages anything.

Really professional guy and also his employees are as well.

Moving is a stressful thing and Kim always seems to be in a positive attitude and makes the moves go really easy.

I would recommend him to anyone who wants the job done right.

Long overdue review here...Kim & Dennis were everything I hoped for in movers. I'm new to Canada and didn't know who to call for unloading a moving trailer of my belongings that came from the U.S. I first checked on my company's private facebook page for recommendations. The first company I contacted never got back to me, Kim however responded immediately and was able to meet my desired date/time of July 31st. They were SO careful with my belongings and the new white carpet in the house. They were willing to help put a bed together for me and I anything else I wanted. They worked at a pace I expected (previous movers in my past have taken numerous smoke, coffee, rest, lunch breaks and moved at a snails pace - whereas others raced around careless with my belongings or my home interior so that they could get to other jobs the same day). I am absolutely thrilled with the service I received, and the guys were really nice too. They truly will be my #1 choice in movers for as long as they are in the business. Thanks Kim & Dennis! --Connie S.

I used this company twice so far. If you want to hire a moving company who works very hard on every minute, that's the one.... They price was the cheapest I found but the most important thing is to have a moving company who use their time efficiently.

Jackie Nixon in Calgary

Kim and his team provided an incredible service while setting up our office on 2 different occasions. Not only did they provide a moving service, they found pieces of furniture that we required! They went above and beyond making sure we were happy with their services and product! I trust them fully and wouldn't hesitate to use them again... get ready for 2019 Kim!

a happy customer in Calgary

Impact zone feels like family has arrived to handle the move..you can count on them to be there for anything you need! Meticulous care is taken to help pack things up and unpacking at the back end is easy and a welcome helping hand.

Impact Zone was aboslutely great in helping us move my mother from her home of 50 years to a retirement home. Kim's patience, care and attention to details and suggestions were very helpful and valuable to us. I highly recommend his services

More about Impact Zone

Impact Zone is the most reliable and professional moving company in Calgary. We move small items or full house contents.

We do not subcontract and we arrive on time with the right size vehicle and personnel