Mango Maids

House & Apartment Cleaning
301-327 41st Avenue NE Calgary AB T2E 2N4

Reviews for Mango Maids

Jen in Calgary

Always thorough and reliable!

I always come back to Mango Maids because they are consistent, reliable and thorough. Definitely a company that I recommend to my friends and family without hesitation.
Look forward to my next cleaning..!

Cleaning

Great cleaning service by Elsie and Liezel. They cleaned my very dirty laundry room in less than an hour and cleaned extra areas of our basement without asking. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Cleaning

Great job by cleaners Elsie, Bessy and Ricky at my apartment on September, 8, 2017! Would definitely have them back again. Would definitely recommend Mango Maids to anyone looking for cleaning services!

1 review Beaumont, AB

residential cleaning

Since switching to mango maids from our last cleaning service 2 years ago we have experience consistent, professional, friendly service and can't imagine having a better experience anywhere else. Dexter and the rest of the team always take time to make sure I'm pleased and satisfied with the service and if there are ever any concerns they dealt with promptly. I couldn't be happier with mango maids and would not hesitate to recommend them.

1 review Airdrie, AB

Cleaning services

I'm happy with this guy he is on time and very hardworking. Shout out to Dexter highly recommend this guy. And also the mango maids staff they very approachable and kind..

cruben
cruben

country house clean

Jefry and Fredy came out to our country home and completely wow'd me with the attention to detail they provided. I'm so grateful for what they did and how they were able to work around the fact they had not been here before and I was not home to show them what was needed. I came home and was so pleased! I've used Mango Maids for my in town home and feel so happy to know they will take care of the country home too.

Joan in Calgary
Joan in Calgary

House Cleaning

Jefrey & Fredy did an excellent job cleaning my house in preparation for our family reunion. I was very pleased to see that they had even cleaned on top of kitchen cabinets & the entertainment unit, both of which have been neglected for some time. It is very nice to know that my house is sparkling clean when our family arrives! Thanks very much for a great job!!

Cleaning Services

We have been very happy with Mango Maids. We started using the service after I broke my ankle and were so pleased we continued after I got better. Dexter and Albert do a great job. It's so nice to come home to a clean house every second Friday. Thank you for your hard work.

Ashley Newman  in Calgary
Ashley Newman in Calgary

Amazing cleaning service!

Ashley Newman

I'm so impressed by this company.. I have a large house they perfect it in such a small amount of time. They pay attention to detail and are always very polite and kind. I request Fredy and Jefery, they're just fantastic and I trust them 100% I don't even stay home when they're there. I would recommend this company and plan on continuing my services with them.

Lu-Anne M. in Calgary
Lu-Anne M. in Calgary

Residential Cleaning

I've been with this company Mango Maids and the difference is none they still did such an amazing and great job til now especially Jefrey and Fredy are one of the best in this company and more others so keep up the good work guyz...Thank You! A⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️for you

More about Mango Maids

Mango Maids is a commercial and residential cleaning service in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with offices in Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg ready to tackle any mess. Please enjoy your virtual visit to our website and learn more about us. We offer carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, summer ...