Mango Maids

Reviews for Mango Maids

SOnia  in Calgary
SOnia in Calgary

What a joke

Such a disappointment and waste of money. I paid 200 for only my upstairs to be done. The contract we had made said they would clean up and down stairs my house isn’t very big. I came home while the cleaners were leaving they vacuumed didn’t clean along side the baseboards didn’t dust anything in any of our three bedrooms. Only cleaned the bathroom ( the tiniest thing ever ) in the basement I asked them to re vacuum the main level carpets charged us more. How three people were here for three hours to only clean my main floor is beyond me. To boot they all had cell phones charging in different rooms. Once they left one lady actually forgot her phone and charger in my bathroom. I called to ask why the basement wasn’t cleaned the gentleman said they would contact me and come back on Tuesday ......, it’s been two weeks. NEVER AGAIN. it’s a shame my husband gave his credit card when he initially booked. What a joke !

Elizaveta in Calgary
Elizaveta in Calgary

Residential Cleaning -Terrible Experience

I was preparing for a birthday party and call Mango Maids to come on Friday for a general residential cleaning. The price quoted was $175.
When I arrived home expecting a clean apartment I found out that they stood me up and no one showed up. When I called, Mango Maids re advised me that they made an error and there was no appointments available that day.....On top of that they still charged my credit card $50.....My guests were to arrive in 2 hours, so you can imagine how upset i was. Very unreliable !

Jen in Calgary

Always thorough and reliable!

I always come back to Mango Maids because they are consistent, reliable and thorough. Definitely a company that I recommend to my friends and family without hesitation.
Look forward to my next cleaning..!

Cleaning

Great cleaning service by Elsie and Liezel. They cleaned my very dirty laundry room in less than an hour and cleaned extra areas of our basement without asking. Couldn't be happier. Thank you so much!

Steve in Calgary
Steve in Calgary

Cleaning

Great job by cleaners Elsie, Bessy and Ricky at my apartment on September, 8, 2017! Would definitely have them back again. Would definitely recommend Mango Maids to anyone looking for cleaning services!

Private User reviews Beaumont, AB

residential cleaning

Since switching to mango maids from our last cleaning service 2 years ago we have experience consistent, professional, friendly service and can't imagine having a better experience anywhere else. Dexter and the rest of the team always take time to make sure I'm pleased and satisfied with the service and if there are ever any concerns they dealt with promptly. I couldn't be happier with mango maids and would not hesitate to recommend them.

Private User reviews Airdrie, AB

Cleaning services

I'm happy with this guy he is on time and very hardworking. Shout out to Dexter highly recommend this guy. And also the mango maids staff they very approachable and kind..

cruben
cruben

country house clean

Jefry and Fredy came out to our country home and completely wow'd me with the attention to detail they provided. I'm so grateful for what they did and how they were able to work around the fact they had not been here before and I was not home to show them what was needed. I came home and was so pleased! I've used Mango Maids for my in town home and feel so happy to know they will take care of the country home too.

Joan in Calgary
Joan in Calgary

House Cleaning

Jefrey & Fredy did an excellent job cleaning my house in preparation for our family reunion. I was very pleased to see that they had even cleaned on top of kitchen cabinets & the entertainment unit, both of which have been neglected for some time. It is very nice to know that my house is sparkling clean when our family arrives! Thanks very much for a great job!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Cleaning Services

We have been very happy with Mango Maids. We started using the service after I broke my ankle and were so pleased we continued after I got better. Dexter and Albert do a great job. It's so nice to come home to a clean house every second Friday. Thank you for your hard work.

More about Mango Maids

Mango Maids is a commercial and residential cleaning service in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Canada with offices in Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Winnipeg ready to tackle any mess. Please enjoy your virtual visit to our website and learn more about us. We offer carpet cleaning, tile & grout cleaning, summer ...
Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?