Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

Nan Watson from North Vancouver
Nan Watson from North Vancouver
7 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Hidden gutter repair and new downspouts

I first contacted this co to replace the downspouts. Donnie gave me a quote and they completed the work to my complete satisfaction. Since then we have developed a leak in the hidden
Gutter system. Trevor has repaired this for me. In both cases I found these employees as well as the others from Precision who have attended to my issues to be very credible and all of the work has been done to my complete satisfaction. What is more important to me is the after sale service provided by this company at not additional cost to me when in fact there could have been a cost. I would not hesitate to recommend this company to anyone.

Thanks Nan for the great review. Look forward to doing more business with you in the future. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any further information.

Rasheed Mobile from Surrey
Rasheed Mobile from Surrey
3 reviews Surrey, BC

Built in gutters

Trevor, from Precision Gutters visited my home to assess built in gutters that are clogged and overflowing, damaging facia. Because built in gutters are work intensive, company charged $150 for assessment. After Trevor was done, he advised that the "APP" style system, was not serviced by them. He then forwarded his report, to a 3rd party partner who performs work on APP systems. Then Trevor, had the $150 charge reimbursed, and suggested I use my $ towards the installer who would be doing the work. I wish I could have used this company, honest and professional!

RM from Langley.

Thank you for the review, please feel free to contact us anytime if you require referrals or advice!

Sue & Raymond from Surrey
Sue & Raymond from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Eave/gutter repairs

Assisted Review

This is just a little note of appreciation for a job well done. I was truly impressed with the young man, Marty, who installed our eaves. I was out when he arrived and got home around 11.30. This young man did not stop, no breaks, until he had completed the job around 1:45. He was very professional, courteous and polite. I noticed one of the corners was not quite straight, looked like it was slopping down some, he was working on the other corner in the front. Marty came down right away, looked at it and agreed that it was and moved his ladder back and said he'd try to push it up some. Worked, he straightened it perfectly. You must realize that we've had professionals here before, deck repairs, etc. and when I've noticed or said something that I wasn't satisfied with, they would make up some lame excuse that it was the structure or the way it was made to fit. I noticed Marty paid great attention to detail and had exceptional customer service skills. We will highly recommend your company and especially Marty. Thank you for a job well done. Please insure that he receives our gratitude.

Sincerely, Susan and Raymond

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate your business!

Justin Yeung in Richmond
Justin Yeung in Richmond
14 reviews Richmond, BC

Gutter Replacement

Had Connor come to do the estimate and install new gutter system on my entire house. He suggested on installing the Super 5 High Capacity. It was a bit pricier but it's superior in quality. Overall the job was done well but they are more expensive than other gutter companies. They also did fascia board replacement.

Thanks for the review, please feel free to contact us with any helpful hints!

Joanne, Port Coquitlam
Joanne, Port Coquitlam
3 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

new gutters and eavestroughs

These guys were great. Fast, knowledgeable. The work was done promptly and precisely. Their help with choosing a colour was great. They had good ideas with putting the gutters and downspouts installed better than the original ones. They had a great eye for detail and quality of materials and workmanship.

Much appreciated review Joanne, thanks again for your business!

Peter Wong from West Vancouver
Peter Wong from West Vancouver
5 reviews West Vancouver, BC

gutter repairs

Had leaking seems repaired and new outlet and downpipe installed. Quoted for a 3" outlet and installer wanted to install a 2" outlet because he didn't have the proper drill size ! One phone call to head office took care of the problem but I shouldn't have had to do that.

Thanks for the feedback Peter, much appreciated.

Barry from Surrey
Barry from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutters

We couldn't get a reasonable quote and schedule that would work for both of us. we talked a few times about schedules but they didn't have time when i was ready and then when they were ready I had already had some other commitments made with other gutter companies. Over scheduling and to long of wait times had me try another company but I was recommended by a friend that they do great gutters.

Sorry we couldn't work with you on proper scheduling for your work required, please feel free to try us again at any time and we hope to work with you next time!

Michele in New westminster
Michele in New westminster
4 reviews NEW WESTMINSTER, BC

Gutter installation and after service cleaning

Outcome on the gutter installation was great. The service for the cleaning afterwards was awful. They didn't show up and when they did, they did a horrible job. I was charged full price.I had to negotiate the cost down and have not used them again.

Sorry we didn't get the cleaning contract correct with you Michele, hope you try us again and give us the chance to make it right!

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters was started in 1989, and we've has been thriving ever since! We offer premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial and industrial roofs, we pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades and installation. Our business is only with gutters; whether it is a small job or a large project, we have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all.