Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

Tomas B from Port Moody
Tomas B from Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Premade Gutters

Used this company to make couple gutters, since couldn't find 5" size 13" long anywhere in store.
There was a little miscommunication somewhere, they got them made exactly 30" too long. Noticed that after bringing them back home.
After one call to the company, next day they sent me a guys to fix the issue. Screw-ups happen, what matters is how fast they turn that thing around.

If one day I decide to replace gutters around the whole house, this is the company I'm going to use.

We're glad to be of service! Thank you for contacting us right away, so we could fix the mix up.

Geoff Lane from Surrey
Geoff Lane from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

my house

I found Prekcision to be very professional, and well manard.I can't say enough about the product, the self cleaning gutters are incredible! My neighbors are very jealous,and asking were did I get the new gutters. I found the product well worth the money I paid,and would recommend them to family and friends. Thanks Precision Gutters I will definitely be calling you again.

Tell your neighbors to give us a call! Thank you for the kind words.

Leena from Vancouver
Leena from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter repair and gutter cleaning

I have now called Precision Gutters on 2 occasions. I have found them to be reliable, thorough and a good value. I will continue to call them for our annual cleaning, as I like the quality of their work and how approachable their staff is.

Thanks for your continued business!

Roy from Vancouver
Roy from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning

After repeated delays over months, Precision cleaned most of our gutters. They missed moss and a whole back corner. They said they'd return & never did. Multiple calls went unreturned or delayed. They wanted payment of the outstanding balance which we said we'd pay when they finished. They stopped returning our calls. Now a credit collection agency is after us after two years. We sold the house a year ago. Off to small claims court. Shoddy business with no professionalism. Stay away.

Ray - thank you for your comments. It's only fair that we respond with a more complete timeline.
After successfully installing the full gutter system in 2005, we were asked to come back and clean out the gutters in 2013.
Due to the location of the property, this involved renting an aerial boom lift for your job, paying for City permits for road access, flag traffic control etc. which constituted the majority of the quoted cost. We successfully performed the cleaning of the gutters and also sprayed the moss in the designated area on the shake roof to help kill it off. The price of the moss control quoted was just $78. We do not remove moss off roof areas, especially when they are steep angles like yours. This work was completed in August 2013. We were asked to re-attend as not all of the moss had been killed and we did this in October 2013. We then attended again to add a downpipe to a "missed" overflow scupper (which are not designed to have downpipes, as they are there to warn of excess standing water on the flat roof areas) but you felt it was necessary. This was done at no cost.
We were also only paid 30% of our original quotation, for the gutter cleaning, which did not even cover the equipment rented on your behalf. In view of your displeasure and despite our best efforts, we removed the debt from collections and effectively wrote it off.
We also approached you in the summer of 2014 to offer further complimentary moss treatment but were informed you had sold the property.
In over 25 years of servicing the lower mainland, there are the very rare occasions , when despite every effort, you just can't please someone. But we hope that our explanation makes our Company values very apparent.

Jay from Maple Ridge
Jay from Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Gutters

This company will quote reasonably and tell you what you want to hear but in real life if they say a week then it's 4 weeks and with Donnie in scheduling will not respond to calls , Also when they did actually show up they did not do half the stuff we wanted

Thank you for letting us know about your frustration. In our Industry, one week in the winter weather can become four when water is frozen in the gutter systems. This was the case last November/December. The backlog of work can quickly become a scheduling nightmare. We apologize if we didn't communicate this clearly at the time of scheduling. We always endeavor to go above and beyond on all of our jobs with a full warranty issued. We would be delighted to revisit your home and assess and respond if there were indeed missed items or deficiencies. Please contact our office at 604 888 5112 and ask for Mark

Deb from Surrey
Deb from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Gutter repair and cleaning

I first used this companies services a few years ago after heavy snow broke one of the clips attached to the gutters. Since then, I have used them to seal corner leaks as well as cleaning inside and out. Most recently was last month to repair another clip (different area than before) and check for any clogged down spout openings. I have always found them to have great customer service and the work done well in a reasonable amount of time.

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Bill from New Westminster
Bill from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

gutter cleaning

gutters ok but they tore a hole in our lawn with ladder,had hoses thrown on our garden plants[which broke several] and left more than 30 screws sprinkled on the lawn which i had to pick up and last year had an expensive item go missing from our porch[i dont think they took it per se,but probably knocked it off the porch and hid it

It is not uncommon that materials can find their way to the ground, either from the removal of existing gutters or possibly screws falling while ascending or descending ladders. This is normal and something the worker must pay attention to during and after every job. Our policy states that the customers property be left in the same condition as from the start and our managers consistently work with crews on performing a proper clean up and respecting property. As for missing items, it is possible to be knocked over if not cleared away prior to work however I sincerely believe this is not a case where it went missing due to the part of one of our employees. We take this extremely seriously and in my almost 30 years of being in business I have yet to have this kind of complaint. Please contact our office with any further information regarding this.

jl from vancouver
jl from vancouver
5 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

gutter installation

Although the work was ok in the end, the customer service was appalling. They installed new gutters, leafguards, and downpipes. Their pricing was a little higher than the other quotes but I liked the product they had so I went with them. They arrived on time were courteous and friendly, the job appeared to be well done, and they left the place clean and tidy. Unfortunately the dayafter the installation I noticed a leak. I emailed the company, but there was no reply. A week later, an invoice arrived for work completed, to which I replied with a video showing the leak and asking them to come and fix it as the work was not complete until the gutters were functioning properly. No reply. I contacted them again and finally they said they would come out that week, but they were a no show. I called saying no one came and they wanted to know how I knew since it hadn't rained. I explained that I hosed the roof and found that the gutter was still leaking and that I would not be paying the bill until the gutters were fully functional. They said since I had a ten year warranty I should feel ok about paying. I explained that paying them would be akin to saying it was ok to be shuffled to the back of the line. Then they said that by law I was obliged to pay 90% as the job was 90% complete and that I could withhold 10% as it was only 10% incomplete. I ended the conversation saying that I was not paying until the gutters were fully functional and that the warranty should be for problems that arise afterwards, not to fix a faulty installation.

Their contract states clearly that payment is due upon completion, not per percentage complete. They made a simple one day job into something stressful that stretched into 3 weeks, I would not wish them on my worst enemy.

This is not the standard to which we are working toward and certainly not our policy to demand payment prior to attaining customer satisfaction. As the owner of Precision Gutters I will personally be looking into the actions of those involved in order to improve the way in which we handled your situation. I appreciate your feedback and regret the stress to which this has caused.

Y H from Port Moody
Y H from Port Moody
8 reviews Port Moody, BC

Gutter repairs

Gutter Repair was OK but the crew should have been more careful and the management exhibited poor attitude. They seem to think they are a big player and that customers need them more than they need your money.

Review has 2 previous versions

We apologize if you feel you were not taken care of properly, we take great pride in our work and our customer needs for all jobs, either big or small. Please feel free to contact us again to discuss any issues you have regarding our crews or management care.

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters was started in 1989, and we've has been thriving ever since! We offer premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial and industrial roofs, we pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades and installation. Our business is only with gutters; whether it is a small job or a large project, we have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all.