Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gisele in Surrey
Gisele in Surrey
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Precision gutters

My townhouse was being flooded by a defective gutter so I phone Precision gutters and they send someone to fix the problem within 2 days. The repair man phoned me and explained what he had done to fix the problem. Every time I phone this company they are very polite and courteous. I am so impressed by their manners!

Happy to help, Gisele!

Graziella Terry  in Surrey
Graziella Terry in Surrey

gutter replacement

Just what to thank everyone involved in the replacement of my gutters. From reception to Mark & all the guys that were here from the onset of the problem in June to its conclusion in November. They went above and beyond all expectations

Thank you so much for the wonderful review!

Michal Urbanski in Vancouver
Michal Urbanski in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

New gutter installation

After reviewing and receiving quotes from numerous local gutter installers, we decided on Precision based on their price and our perception of their company after talking to them at the Vancouver home show – they seemed like good people. Before installation, they were easy to contact with questions, and knowledgeable and prompt with their replies. Their installation crew showed up exactly when they said they would, were receptive to last-minute changes, and completed their work with a high-level of care and professionalism. We are very satisfied with our experience and are glad we chose Precision.

Thank you for the kind words, Michal!

Kimberly from Surrey
Kimberly from Surrey

Fascia, gutters

My husband booked this company for our gutter and facia work and I couldn't be happier. The estimator recommended a dark colour, looks amazing. The facia boards arrived early so we were able to paint them ahead of time. Super convenient. The on site demo/installation crew was WONDERFUL. They were fast, professional, and courteous. They took time to speak with my husband without hesitation, offered other services from their company in a non-pushy super helpful manner and cleaned up VERY well when done. Only negative was some difficulty getting in contact with office for scheduling which was addressed. Highly recommend!!!

Thank you for the fantastic feedback, Kim!

Anne Astles from Surrey
Anne Astles from Surrey

Gutter Installation

From the time I made the call to Precision Gutters to the day of installation was less than one week. Rick the estimator, Kim in the office, Cory and another young man who helped Cory do the installation were all very courteous and very efficient. I will not hesitate to recommend Precision Gutters to anyone needing work.

Thank you for the lovely review, Anne!

big bear from Coquitlam
big bear from Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

gutters, downpipe

Great installation and helpful service, and complete on time and split the installation into two separate dates with no extra cost. Especially Ryan Moster and his crews with the installation, I would recommend to my friends.

Thanks Big Bear! It was our pleasure!

Gifford from Vancouver
Gifford from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

gutter and downpipe replacement

Precision gutters provided a quote to replace the gutters and downpipes and to check if the fascia boards needed to be replaced. The work was completed within 2 weeks of my original request for a proposal.

Both the estimator and installation crew were very punctual and professional in arriving on time, answering my questions, and explaining what needed to be done and doing the work.

It turns out the fascia boards did not need to be replaced and the gutter and downpipe replacement went smoothly. The crew was efficient and removed the old gutters and downpipes and left the site reasonably clean of debris and dirt.

After a few days of rain, the gutters seem to working much better than the previous gutters. I would use the company again.

Thanks Gifford! We look forward to working with again you, in the future.

Matt from Richmond
Matt from Richmond
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Gutter and downpiping

Very good group of men! Very satisfied with their quality of service and their work ethic! Definitely recommend! Number one in copper and aluminium materials. They have the best designs, as I am the builder of a 8 million dollar house in the British properties, i am very sure that they are the company right for any home based on their work for me.

Thank you for the wonderful review, Matt! We thoroughly enjoy working with you on your beautiful homes.

Gloria Wittal from Surrey
Gloria Wittal from Surrey
2 reviews Langley, BC

cleaning of roof and gutters

This is the third time we have Precision Gutters doing work for us. They are polite and courteous, clean up after themselves and do good work. This year we had a problem with the job and they corrected quickly. I would recommend them highly.

Thank you for your continued business!

kate hagstrom from Surrey
kate hagstrom from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

gutters

We had a very unique glass awning built on our back deck and needed someone to handcraft the gutters. We contacted Precision gutters, they custom made the most spectacular gutter system and for us. it's a work of art! We also purchased a rain barrel and the cutest rain chains.

Your beautiful awning deserved nothing less! Thank you for the great review!

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters was started in 1989, and we've has been thriving ever since! We offer premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial and industrial roofs, we pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades and installation. Our business is only with gutters; whether it is a small job or a large project, we have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all.