Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Surrey  >  Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

Sharon in Delta in Delta
Sharon in Delta in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Happy with new gutters

This company is so professional. Rick, the estimator, provided us with all the information we needed regarding their product. He also brought a sample. We have alot of leaves and needles in our area, and this system seems perfect for our issues. We had our quote the same day, and the work done a few days later. The installers were very efficient, did an excellent job, and cleaned up very well when they were done. Everyone at this company is so friendly and knowledgeable, and I would highly recommend them to anyone needing new gutters. Apparently they have a cleaning service as well so we will call eventually when our gutters need to be cleaned.
By the way, one of my neighbours said it was nice to see that we used the best company, so I was happy to hear that!

John K in Vancouver
John K in Vancouver

Gutter Replacement

We contracted with Precision Gutters to have our gutters and downpipes replaced and were very happy with their service and product. Their level of customer service from start to finish was first rate.
Their office was courteous, professional and very efficient.
When at our home to provide gutter replacement details and estimate, they were courteous, knowledgeable and very helpful in providing suggestions as to the layout design options and colours for the new gutters and downpipes. Also provided a number of suggestions for improvements over the original gutters and downpipes on our home. Was very patient in answering all my questions and addressing any concerns.

The installers were also courteous, professional, careful and considerate of our home. We were very pleased with the install job that they did. The new gutters and downpipes look great. They also did a thorough cleanup and disposed of all the old gutters and downpipes.

We would definitely use their service in future, without hesitation and will certainly recommend Precision Gutters to family and friends.

1 review Delta, BC

Gutter Replacement

This winter took a toll on our gutters, requiring that they be replaced. I contacted 3 companies for quotes, Precision gutters were quick to reply and book a time to do an estimate. Rick, the estimator, was punctual, helpful and made an excellent suggestion regarding color. The 2 fellows who installed the gutters were professional and polite. The work was done quickly and expertly. The new gutters look fantastic. A great company to work with.

Lindsay in Toronto
Lindsay in Toronto

Replacing gytters

From start to finish I was very happy with how Precision Gutters handled my account. Allowing me to be as involved or not as I wished. Great quality of workmanship. And completed quickly! The whole process was easy and handled very well. More companies should be run like these guys! Thank you for a wonderful job!!

A Cannova in Vancouver
A Cannova in Vancouver
1 review Burnaby, BC

Gutter repair

I had some issues with my gutters and called a few other companies that appeared to wanted to "up sell me" gutter services. I called precision and their knowledge sale staff gave me a honest quote and they completed the work on time and on budget. I also had a return call from the sales person that there many be a issue that I needed to keep and eye on that the installer noted that may cause a problem. After I saw that the issue needed to be repaired I called and the manager attended to the issue and repaired issue quickly and efficiently. Very happy with this company.

Thank you for your review. We pride ourselves on our customer service and appreciate working with you.

Cindy  in Burnaby
Cindy in Burnaby
3 reviews Delta, BC

Worthy of a 20 on a 10 scale

One of the most professional, customer service oriented companies I have ever dealt with. The amazing quality gutters are the bonus. Knowledgeable, patient, friendly, accommodating.... I could go on and on...all the way from Rick the estimator to Trevor the incredible install manager... I can not say enough good about this company. I had to replace 4 year old gutters due to an accident...it was worth every penny...thank you so much Rick, Trevor, office staff and install crew...you guys are the best! Please use me as a reference anytime!

Thank you so much for your amazing review Cindy. We enjoyed working with you!

1 review Coquitlam, BC

Gutter cleaning

Company was recommended to me. Initially dealt with Kim K via email and phone. Kim was so pleasant and professional. I had a quote done up very quickly. She answered all of my questions and guided me through the process. She was awesome!
The crew that arrived to do the gutter cleaning were so professional and polite as well (Riley and Kurtis)- they called me when they were en route, introduced themselves when they arrived and let me know when they were done. They were professional and proficient when they were on site. As well, they made some recommendations with regard to my existing gutter system - I have re booked them to return to do another job.
I would highly recommend Precision Gutters.

Thank you, we appreciate your repeat business!

Louise in Surrey
Louise in Surrey

Gutter cleaning and repair

I recently put my home up for sale in cloverdale. Just before one of the deals were to close I discovered a bad leaking gutter at the corner of my house and plugged gutter on opposite side. As a single female I had no clue how to fix it. I researched local companies online and decided to go with precision gutters. From the minute I phone till the job was complete I was extremely pleased. The staff were amazing, especially Kim. She calmed all my worries, got me a quote immediately and had dispatch call me to set up a time. Given the nature of my house up for sale and many perspective buyers out there dispatch and Kim went the extra mile to get my gutters services the very next day! The guys who showed up were very pleasant, professional and efficient. They were able to clean all of the gutters on my two story house and repair the leak for an extremely reasonable price. I would highly recommend precision gutters! It's rare now a days to find companies that still values customer care. Precision gutter treated me like a VIP!!

Thank you very much for the exceptional review Louise!
We appreciate your business.

Gisele in Surrey
Gisele in Surrey
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Precision gutters

My townhouse was being flooded by a defective gutter so I phone Precision gutters and they send someone to fix the problem within 2 days. The repair man phoned me and explained what he had done to fix the problem. Every time I phone this company they are very polite and courteous. I am so impressed by their manners!

Happy to help, Gisele!

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters was started in 1989, and we've has been thriving ever since! We offer premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial and industrial roofs, we pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades and installation. Our business is only with gutters; whether it is a small job or a large project, we have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all.