Precision Gutters Ltd.

Gutters & Eavestroughs
7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

balshine in Vaughan
balshine in Vaughan

Gutters

Perfect service on time good results good communication with the worker he explain everything
I am very satisfy with the work

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review. We really appreciate it and will let the crew know.

Gutted cleaning,

The two gentlemen, very hard working, & did a great job cleaning our gutters & they did an excellent job,
I’m sorry I forgot there names.

thank you for taking the time to give us a review. It's appreciated and well let the crew know!

0 reviews Surrey, BC

Hidden gutter downspout addition, cedar siding replacement

I called Precision Gutters to inquire about adding a drain point for my hidden gutter system. I had a sloped corner that was not draining and caused a cedar siding piece to rot out.
They performed a thorough inspection on my gutter system and made a few recommendations followed by a very detailed quote for each repair.
I'm very happy with the outcome of the repair and drain addition that was performed. A 2 person team came fully prepared. They were professional, performed quality work, and cleaned up after themselves.
Would defenitely call them again for any future needs!

thank you so much for the great review. We'll let the crew and estimator know. Have a good day.

Rena in Langley
Rena in Langley
0 reviews Langley City, BC

Siding & Gutter Replacement

We recently hired Precision Gutters to replace our warped & outdated vinyl siding and leaking gutters. Joe, Shayne, Gord & the rest of the crew were amazing! From the start of the process to the end they were very polite, professional, cleaned up the site every day, and were responsive with any questions we had. The punch list at the end of the job was dealt with the next day. We can't say enough about how happy we are with the quality of their work. Unfortunately since we upgraded to fiber cement board, we won't be able to hire them for another 50 years, but if we could we would definitely hire them again. Thank you guys for an amazing job!

Hi Rena! We'll let the crews know about your fabulous review. it was a pleasure to work with you. see you in 50!

Outside gutter

Great work and very professional. I would recommend Precision Gutters to anyone who needs their service.

thank you so much for the great review, we really appreciate it!

0 reviews Langley Township, BC

repair gutters

great service - I would recommend them to anyone - Aaron came to look at our leaking gutter and fixed it on the spot.

Thank you for the 10-star review we will let Aaron and his crew know that they did a great job!

Billy from Burnaby
Billy from Burnaby
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Gutter repair

One of our built-in gutters was improperly sloped and, over the years, had begun leaking. We called Precision Gutters for help and we were really glad we did. Lee was our tech and he repaired all the spots that were leaking. He also devised an elegant solution (regarding the improper slope of the gutter) that drained water more efficiently.

We highly recommend Precision Gutters. It brought peace of mind knowing everything was taken care of. They are very professional, knowledgeable and patient as well because they answered all my questions. We are very happy with their service and would recommend them to everyone.

Hi Billy, thanks for the amazing review, we will let Lee and the rest of the crew know! Hope you had a great long weekend.

Caroline in Toronto
Caroline in Toronto

Gutter Repair

lee was my Repair Technician and he explained why my gutters were leaking and what he did to repair them. He was very pleasant and most professional.
I will probably be thanking him every time it rains, a one of the Leaks was in a Gutter just above my Gate and I would get christened with a huge drop of water, every time I went through it.

Hi Caroline, great to hear that you won't have any more surprises at the gate! We will let Lee know about your fantastic review. We really appreciate it.

Leaking corner gutter

The service response was quick, the Tech was very pleasant and went the extra mile for us. Would highly recommend this service.

thank you for your review. we really appreciate it and will let the crew know!

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters Ltd. offers premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial, industrial and strata projects. We have pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades, maintenance and gutter installation.
We have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all your gutter needs. Precision Gutters Ltd. installs and distributes Lindab Rainline Gutters and Components, we install seamless aluminum, zinc, copper and steel gutter systems.
Our siding team is ready to help plan your new build or renovations, we carry all types of siding ( Insulated Siding, Vinyl Siding, Specialty Siding, Fiber Cement, Aluminum Siding, Steel Siding, Board and Batten, Soffit and Fascia).
Serving the Lower Mainland since 1989