Precision Gutters Ltd.

7-9515 190th St. Surrey BC V4N 3S1

InstagramFacebook
Gutters & Eavestroughs
Precision Gutters Ltd.

Reviews for Precision Gutters Ltd.

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Gutter and Downspout replacement

The staff at Precision Gutters were very professional, courteous and a pleasure to deal with. I would highly recommend.

thank you very much for the great review!

Liz K.
Liz K.
6 reviews New Westminster, BC

Warranty Work

Gutters were 6 years old and just needed a couple of screws. Came out promptly and also added a couple of screws to my stair railing. Thanks, guys!

Hi Liz, you're very welcome. if you need anything let us know.

BV
BV
0 reviews Coquitlam, BC

Gutter fix

Our gutters were replaced 5 years ago and one corner just started leaking. I emailed Precision and received an email right back about getting their repair fellow to call us. He called the next day and we arranged a fix the following day. It was quickly fixed and we have no more problems!

We're happy to have help you right away! Thank you for the great review.

Blythe
Blythe
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Gutter cleaning and repair

I found the team at precision gutters to be prompt, professional and polite. They provided very clear estimates, arrived on time, did a great job and cleaned up perfectly.

Hi Blythe, thank you for the great review, we all appreciate it. Have a great long weekend!

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

Gutter replacement

We needed to have our gutters replaced. Called Precision Gutters and they sent a representative the next day. Gutters were installed ten days later (I wasn't expecting them to be done until at least August - very pleasantly surprised!) Excellent service! Staff in both office and on site very personable and helpful. Gutters look great and work well.

thank you for the great review. it's very much appreciated.

Jacqueline
Jacqueline
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Phenomenal

We replaced rotted gable boards and put a strainer/ filter on the rainwater down pipes/ gutters. Jason was able to make the job a lot more affordable by pre delivering the new boards for painting prior to them being installed and even cut off a piece of the old board for me to colour match the paint. After installation I just had the cuts and caulking to touch up which was a breeze using a roller on a pole.

They deliver a very professional service and are a company you can have confidence in.

Thank you for taking the time to review us. we'll pass this on to Jason!

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Gutter repair and cleaning

Precision cleaned the inside of all roof gutters and repaired 2 leaking corners. They provided excellent customer service from estimate to completion and all work was completed per the estimate. We would not hesitate to recommend this company.

Chris
Chris
0 reviews Port Moody, BC

Gutter replacement

I am quite happy with the work done by Precision Gutters to replace the gutters around the whole house and rotten wood trims. The estimates were detailed and easy to understand. The estimator accounted for and explained the extra effort due to our tricky deck situation. The installation crew were efficient and cleaned up at the end of both working days. The staffs I communicated with were courteous and professional. Thanks Team!

Hi Chris, Team Precision appreciates you taking the time to review us. it was a pleasure to work with you. If you need anything, don't hesitate to reach out.

Private User reviews Langley, BC

Wow, I love my new black gutters!

Precision Gutters worked with me to come up with the full gutter replacement that was exactly what I was looking for, and more. Connor was especially patient with my questions and indecision on what would be best. Since it was my first time dealing with gutters I didnt even know the terminology. In the kindest of ways Connor explained everything to me and I was so happy we chose the black gutters, they look amazing!

Thank you for the great review and we're very happy with your choice of color! We'll let Conner know you took the time to review us.

KEVIN
KEVIN
0 reviews Langley, BC

Gutter replacement

Sales person Conner easy to deal with kept in touch & answered all questions. On site crew "FANTASTIC" both RILEY & CHAD were professional and a real credit to your company, companies need more employees like them. Well done guys & thanks very much.

Hi Kevin, Conner is a huge asset to our team and Riley and Chad are the experts! We'll pass this on to all 3 of them. Thanks for taking the time to review Precision Gutters!

More about Precision Gutters Ltd.

Precision Gutters Ltd. offers premium, safety-conscious gutter service throughout the Lower Mainland. Specializing in solving
rainwater problems on residential, commercial, industrial and strata projects. We have pioneered many products and services in cleaning, repairs, upgrades, maintenance and gutter installation.
We have the expertise, trained staff and equipment to handle it all your gutter needs. Precision Gutters Ltd. installs and distributes Lindab Rainline Gutters and Components, we install seamless aluminum, zinc, copper and steel gutter systems.
Our siding team is ready to help plan your new build or renovations.
Serving the Lower Mainland since 1989