The Move Man

Jeanette Martin in Langley
Jeanette Martin in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

Another fantastic move!

This is the second time Ian's company The Moveman has provided the service of moving me. I love their care and attention to my worldly possessions! I have an extensive one of kind art collection and they wrapped everything like a new born baby!!!! Simply they are the best...Always!
Thank you and highly recommended!

Oh you're the best! Thanks Jeanette!

Alisha G.
Alisha G.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Move

Absolutely loved The Move Man - one of the best moving companies without a doubt. The staff showed up ready to work and were quick and efficient - worth every penny. Such a great experience.

Highly recommended for any moving needs!

Thanks for the review. Always glad to help!

Brianna
Brianna
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

Excellent job and awesome employees! Took extra care, we’re fast and efficient, and made sure my delicate 8 ft. Cactus made the move secure and unharmed!

Thanks Brianna it was pleasure helping out!

John in Vancouver
John in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Internal move

We needed our hardwood floors re-done and needed movers to move everything out of our house. I called Ian at The Move Man after being recommended by a friend. John and Jesse did an amazing job. They were super careful and even felted all of our furniture so the floors won't get scratched. A+ service from start to finish. Thanks boys.

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Recent move in to storage

I just wanted to say thanks to your amazing crew for today's move. Quite honestly they couldn't have been any better!!!

All three of them were polite, chatty and fun to work with. Their level of professionalism and attention to detail far exceeded my expectations. They used their knowledge and experience to give advice and make sure everything was packed in to our storage locker safely and without damage.

Whilst we chatted I expressed my requirement for the same 3 guys to move us out of the storage locker and in to our new condo in February. I really do hope we can make that work as we really liked them and they packed it in such a way that they know how unload it.

I have already recommended your company to 2 more friends.

Wendy in Burnaby
Wendy in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Tsawwassen to White Rock

Ian and his crew at The Move Man proved to be everything they claimed to be and more, in the interview and quote phase of our hiring contract. The guys were fast, efficient, and very polite. They took great care to protect our furniture, they did their job within the time frame, and there were no surprises. I was very happy with this company and highly recommend them for any job you have!
Wendy McIlroy

Lauren Hutchins from North Vancouver
Lauren Hutchins from North Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Retail Store Move

The Move Man and crew helped us move our entire store's fixtures and product to a temporary location and back to our newly renovated space.

Ian and his team were extremely professional as well as efficient. We made changes to the plan on the day of, and not only was Ian flexible, he and his team were understanding and very helpful. Jesse, one of Ian's team members was so hardworking and such a team player I felt it important to include his name!

Ian was also able to source hundreds of boxes for us and deliver them in segments so we were able to pack up according to our needs and time frame.

I would recommend The Move Man for any moving needs, as they were able to make what could have been a large and stressful move a breeze! Thanks again!

Haifa from Port Coquitlam
Haifa from Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Movers

WOWWWW...this company is FANTASTIC!!! First, they were there on time!!! You're already stressed about the move. We had 2 locations going to one. As soon as they walked in to our place, they introduced themselves, very professional, then started to explain what they do, in a nice calm voice, and immediately, that lowered the stress level. They do EVERYTHING!! They had everything! They took down our 120lbs TV, took down mirrors attached to dressers and covered everything safely. Once we got to the new location, they took all the items to the appropriate rooms and asked if we wanted anything set up. These guys were experienced and very professional!!! Excellent customer service!!! Thanks, and I've already recommended them to my friend!! It was worth every penny!!! (Which was cheaper than most of the places I checked). Thanks AGAIN!!!

Danielle Carolan from Vancouver
Danielle Carolan from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Moving

I was moving from a Yaletown Condo to another, not a long trip, but with booking the elevators, it was quite a challenge, especially at my new location given the loading bay was so far from elevators - sorry again boys. The Move Man team was fantastic, fast, professional and really helpful. I would highly recommend them.

More about The Move Man

Moving from to a new apartment, condo or home can be an exciting and worrisome time. Excited to be relocating to a new residence but worried that it will be an uphill battle? Kick back and relax while we do all the work! As long as you prepare the handheld items such as cutlery, clothing, and dishware, your part is complete. It’s that simple! We have a unique way of providing our service to guarantee your peace of mind. Give us a call to hear more of our service and why we believe The Move Man in Vancouver is your best bet to transport your items with care and efficiency.