Moving & Storage

1806 Victoria Drive
Vancouver
BC
V5N 4K2

They were efficient, professional and had great attitudes. They guys handles the snowy conditions and sketchy acess stairs with style. I would defiently use them again!

Thanks Carena!!

spoondesign
spoondesign
1 review West Vancouver, BC

Service

On time, friendly, hard workers. When other movers can’t move something to the room, they came and tried for us.

Thank Jeannie!

DM
DM

Apartment Contents Move

Work was great, on time and they took care. Made sure everything was the way I wanted and were clean also.

Jessica
Jessica
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Move

We had a short notice move for my 91 yr old grandma from her home in Burnaby to an Assisted Living in West Van. The Move Man Company kindly scheduled us in and had grandma moved! The movers, especially Jesse, were kind, respectful and sensitive to Grandma (who was super anxious about the move) they were conscientious and clean. We would definitely recommend them!

Tha k you for the amazing review Jessica!

Judi & Dan in Vancouver
Judi & Dan in Vancouver

Great Experience

604-505-3715
1806 Victoria Drive
Vancouver
BC
V5N 4K2

Compliments to Curtis & team for their caring, respectful approach to handling our belongings and helping minimize our stress levels with their friendly, positive attitude as well as their competent, confident execution of their mandate.

Thanks Guys!

Lee
Lee

Moving

They are a great team!
They were taking care of the job, quick and professional. Moving is stressful process but I was happy with this freindly team. I definitely recommend them. Such a good experience.

Thank you so much!

Alisha
Alisha
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Home Move

I can’t say enough great things about this team. They were quick, efficient, professional and great to work with. Moving your entire home can be stressful but the Move Man team eased my concerns and got the job done. I would recommend them for all of your moving needs, no matter how big or small. Thank you!

Thank you!

Sandra H in Toronto
Sandra H in Toronto
1 review Whistler, BC

Helpful, Friendly and Polite

Great service from these guys. They happily hauled three sofas up my long awkward staircase and took away the heavy old furniture and donated it at the local Re-use It Centre for me. They called me in the morning to let me know when they expected to arrive. I think the price was very reasonable for delivery from North Van to Whistler and back.

Thanks Sandra! Anytime

New sofa! in Vancouver
New sofa! in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

No hassle, quick, easy and really nice guys!

I bought a sofa from Winners yesterday and they delivered it this morning! I live in an older building that isn’t the easiest to move furniture into (especially when the landlord has all kinds of stuff in the hall!!) Fast,reliable and friendly! Highly recommend! Thanks guys!

Thank you for the amazing review and hope the cats are loving it!!

brigid.leigh
brigid.leigh

Move - The Move Man

The service provided by the team at The Move Man was excellent. They were all things that you would want from movers. Punctual. Conscientious. Careful. Good attention to detail. Courteous. Worked quickly. We will definitely use them again and would recommend them to friends and family.

Thank you!!

More about The Move Man

Moving from to a new apartment, condo or home can be an exciting and worrisome time. Excited to be relocating to a new residence but worried that it will be an uphill battle? Kick back and relax while we do all the work! As long as you prepare the handheld items such as cutlery, clothing, and dishware, your part is complete. It’s that simple! We have a unique way of providing our service to guarantee your peace of mind. Give us a call to hear more of our service and why we believe The Move Man in Vancouver is your best bet to transport your items with care and efficiency.