HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Abbotsford  >  Diverse Flooring

Reviews for Diverse Flooring

Dennis E, Maple Ridge in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

This is the third time we've used Diverse Flooring, as we continue to upgrade flooring in our house.
We are very happy with the entire project, which included selection, purchase, booking and 3 days of installation.
The Diverse Flooring Team was helpful, easy to work with and informative throughout. No concerns, no problems, we will use Diverse again.

Good evening Dennis,

We appreciate your continued support over the years. Thank you for the kind words and the time taken from your busy schedule to provide us with this review. We hope you enjoy your new flooring for years to come. If you have any questions, concerns or we may be of any assistance please call or email anytime.

Sincerely Todd & Shawn Farina

Denis in Maple Ridge in Coquitlam
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

very pleased with carpet installation. On installation error in calculating area was discovered however they stayed true to original cost/estimate/contract. Installer was very good, personable. Old carpet and underlay was removed, new installation done in good time without any damage. Great product, great service. Next up will be having them replace/install laminate flooring.

Good morning Dennis

Thank you for taking the time to provide Team Diverse Flooring with such a nice review. We appreciate your support and please do not hesitate to call or email myself directly if you have any concerns or require further assistance. Until next time take care and enjoy your new carpeting.

Sincerely
Todd Farina

Guillermo in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My wife and I are very happy to have chosen Diverse Flooring as the flooring supplier and installer for our basement renovation. From the moment we walked in the store and started talking to Shawn we felt we were in the right place.

These guys are so good that they were booking installations one or two months in the future, but we thought it would be worth the wait. We ended up installing a high-end laminate product made in Germany, some beautiful vinyl and carpet as well. All of them at very competitive prices.

Besides the great products we picked, I must say that the post-installation service was phenomenal. We did come across a couple of issues with the laminate floor installation and they were resolved timely without hesitation and minimal disruption and, needless to say with no mess.

As a standard practice, Diverse always follows-up with their customers to make sure they are completely satisfied.

I can't say enough good things about Diverse Flooring we will not hesitate to call them for the upcoming stages of our renovation.

Good evening

Thank you for kind words and for choosing the Team at Diverse Flooring. It was with great pleasure to assist with your family home new flooring requirements. We are confident that you will be happy with your new Krontex laminate for years to come. Should you ever have any questions, concerns or assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call or email and one of our team members will be sure to take care of you.

Once again our sincere thank you and appreciation.
Todd & Shawn Farina

Tricia McLeod in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

I have dealt with Diverse Flooring on two occasions. The first time they laminated my kitchen/family room area and recently they have carpeted the rest of my house.
On both occasions I found them easy to deal with, honest, helpful and knowledgeable.
Todd came to my house, measured, answered my questions and gave valuable advice.
The front line workers - were very efficient and pleasant to deal with, and went above and beyond to make the actual project go smoothly.
I have no hesitation in advising anybody to contact Diverse for their flooring/ carpeting needs

Good evening Trish

I wish to thank you once again for trusting Diverse Flooring with your family home project. It was a pleasure to work with you as always. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide such praise. I hope you enjoy your new carpet in your home and your laminate still looks great. I will be sure to let the crew know how happy you were with their service. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or send me an email anytime. Thanks again

Sincerely Todd Farina owner of Diverse Flooring

V. Hark from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We had Diverse install flooring in our mudroom and laundry /bathroom. The floors were pretty uneven and we were concerned about how expensive it would be to have them levelled. We need not have worried as from the first visit to the Showroom Shawn was very helpful and suggested the same product we wanted but in another colour that was on clearance price and that worked for us as seniors it is always nice to save money. Shawn came out to measure up and as we wanted an accurate cost of the floor levelling, Brian the installer came to our home to get a better idea of what was involved. It was also suggested that we had both projects done at the same time which would also save us more money on the installation as both areas are small. We were very happy with the quote that also included having the baseboard installed by Diverse. Brian and AJ were wonderful and completed the work very efficiently. We are very happy with our new floors and should we require any flooring in the future will definitely choose them again. Thanks to the rest of the Diverse team as well for also being so helpful .

Good evening Mr. & Mrs. Hark,

First off thank you for trusting Diverse Flooring with your family home project and secondly for taking time to provide our team with such kind words. It was a pleasure to work with the both of you. I am glad we were able to come in under budget on your new Armstrong Engineered stone. Should you have any questions or concerns about your new flooring please do not hesitate to call or email anytime.

Sincerely Todd Farina owner at Diverse Flooring

Steve Obetoh in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

They sold carpet to me that was not enough to complete the total area the carpet was meant for. Shawn came to do measurement and said the carpet was not enough and wanted me to buy another carpet that was above my budget. I mentioned I was not in position to buy carpet above my budget. The carpet I had made a deposit for was not removed from Diverse Flooring shop. When I asked for refund of the deposit I paid, Shawn dropped the phone on me and spoke angrily at me. He displayed very terrible customer service. They have
the carpet and my money. Shawn, you know you never mentioned to me it was
a final sale. Even at that I didn't remove the carpet from your shop. Why will you
not do the ethical thing and refund my
money. You have been holding my
deposit of over $600 for 6 months or
more. Diverse Flooring, I am asking you to return my deposit, that is the ethical thing to do.

Review

I spoke with Todd - the owner of Diverse Flooring yesterday and he was quite understanding! Unfortunately he was not aware of the events that happened and has moved quickly upon my complaint to resolve it. Thanks Todd, I really appreciate you stepping in. Will definitely be coming back to Diverse Flooring if I need carpet in future.

Good day Steve,
My name is Todd Farina owner of Diverse Flooring I would invite you to please contact myself directly so that we may work with you on a solution.

Sincerely Todd Farina
Owner at Diverse Flooring

New Laminate Flooring in Langley
1 review Langley, BC

We had Diverse Flooring install laminate flooring in our family room, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, and office. They also replaced the vinyl flooring in our upstairs bathroom. We are very, very happy with the results. The floors look great and they are easy to maintain.
Right from the beginning, dealing with this company was very easy. They provided a clear quote with honest advice on what would be the best product for our job.
The installers, Brian & AJ were great to work with. They were professional, worked hard and were very efficient. We also felt very comfortable with them in our home as they were polite, respectful and brought a nice sense of humour to their work.
We will happily recommend Diverse to anyone who needs flooring!

Good evening

Thank you for your kind words and for trusting Diverse Flooring with your family home project. Sorry for the delayed response, generally speaking we respond very quickly when reviews are recieved. We respond quickly becuase we value our client and the time they take from their busy schedule to provide Team Diverse Flooring with reviews. Should you have any questions about your new flooring or any concerns whatsoever please do not hesitate to call or email and we will be more then happy to look after you.

Take care until next time Team Diverse Flooring
Sincerely Todd Farina owner at Diverse Flooring

Nicklen
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We hired Diverse to replace carpets in our living room, dining room, upstairs hallway and two separate flights of stairs. We are very pleased with the service we received from the initial sales experience through to installation and payment. Everything went as planned. The Farina brothers were very helpful and friendly, and their concern for the quality of the product and the installation was obvious. We love our new carpets and would certainly trust Diverse with another project in the future. Thank you Todd, Shawn and team!

Good afternoon Mr & Mrs Nicklen,

First I wish to thank you for providing Diverse Flooring and our team, the opportunity to work with you on your family home flooring project. Also for taking time from your hectic schedule to provide such kind words, we very much enjoy hearing from our clients. We are pleased that you are happy with your new Dream Weaver carpet. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call, email or stop by the store and we will address them for you; or if your require further assistance with a new project we will be there to look after you again. Take care and enjoy your new carpet.

Sincerely Todd, Shawn Farina and Team Diverse Flooring

The Daver
7 reviews Surrey, BC

We found Diverse Flooring through their extremely positive reputation on HomeStars, and we were astounded by their customer service and quality of workmanship. We purchased our first home, a fixer-upper, and the biggest challenge was that the living room slab had partially sunk, after the house settled over its lifetime. Our initial consult was with Denny, who evaluated the worksite, took measurements, and later helped us picked the materials to be installed. He provided us a quote with a complete breakdown of the materials and labor costs so there would be no hidden surprises. Denny also handled the coordination of the Diverse team and his reassuring, can-do attitude will calm the worries any homeowner may have throughout the entire process. Kevin did an awesome job solving the problem of the sunken living room slab, and got the floor level in two days so that he could install the laminate flooring. Brian and AJ did a fabulous job with the tile and carpet. And many weeks after the job was complete, it was discovered that the flawed floor gave one more complication: some of the concrete used in leveling the main floor had seeped under the walls and made its way to the drain under the hot water tank. No one could have seen that coming, but when I called up Diverse Flooring for any potential solutions, Todd gave it priority without hesitation. Kevin came by the next morning, on his day off, to successfully clear the blockage after a few strenuous hours. In short, Diverse Flooring *CARES* about their customers, and that shows in the attitude and work from their employees. I highly recommend them for any flooring job and they will take care of you from the start to the finish.

Good Day David,

Thank you for choosing Diverse Flooring to help you through the process of choosing and supplying new flooring to your new family home. Nothing makes us more happy at the end of a day, then to have satisfied clients such as yourself and your wife. Further we appreciate your time and effort in providing such kind words regarding our team. We hope that you enjoy your new engineered stone, laminate and carpet for many years to come. Should we be of any assistance, or you require any concerns to be addressed, please do not hesitate to call, email or stop by the store anytime. We will take care of them for you.

Sincerely Todd, Shawn Farina and Team Diverse Flooring

Linda in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

We were very impressed with the high level of customer service given from Diverse Flooring. From the purchase to installation of our floors they made sure everything was perfect and we were happy. I would definitely use them again and recommend Diverse Flooring to anyone who is needing a great flooring company. Thanks again for your amazing customer service.

Hi Linda,

Thank you for first off trusting Diverse Flooring and our team to assist you with your new flooring requirements. I am sure you will enjoy your new Armstrong laminate for year to come, and we look forward to working with you and your family in the future. Secondly thank you for taking the time to provide us with this review, we really appreciate you helping us with such a nice review. Should you have any questions, concerns or require further assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call, email or stop by the store anytime. We will be here to help.

Sincerely,
Todd / Shawn Farina and Team Diverse

More about Diverse Flooring

Welcome to Diverse Flooring ®

From the moment you enter through our doors, our experts strive to make you feel comfortable and confident that you have come into a flooring store that will look after all your flooring needs and concerns.

A family run business, Diverse Flooring ®'s goal is to ensure exemplary customer service and ultimately your complete satisfaction. We have carefully chosen our suppliers to ensure superior quality, value and peace of mind for our customers.

Whether your project is a small bathroom, your entire home or a larger commercial project our flooring specialists are here to help you.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by

Sincerely Todd & Shawn Farina