HomeStars  >  Floor Retailers in Abbotsford  >  Diverse Flooring
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Diverse Flooring

Chris  in
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

This was by far the best part of our reno. Denny was amazingly helpful & meticulous when measuring the job. He also had great ideas & advice regarding the flooring as well as other aspects of our reno. Brian & AJ were awesome guys. They conducted themselves in a professional manner at all times & did an awesome job. Our place looks fantastic & we are so glad we went with Diverse. We have already recommended them to friends that are also renovating. I will definitely use them again if the opportunity arises in the future.

Good day Chris,
Let me begin by thanking you for choosing Diverse Flooring to look after your new flooring requirements and we appreciate you taking the time to provide such a nice review. We look forward to working with you in the future, and also taking care of your family and friends that you may refer to Team Diverse Flooring. Should you ever have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call or email anytime and we will be more then happy to address them for you.

Sincerely Todd, Shawn Farina and the team at Diverse Flooring

Larry in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Had vinyl plank flooring installed over old lineoleum (which was on concrete). The installers arrived almost an hour early-how often does that happen. They worked all day , left about 7 as they could not do anymore that day. Came and finished up project and the floor looks great. Brian did a terrific job on the installation along with helper AJ (I think that was his name).

We are very happy with the product and the installation. Had used Diverse 6 years ago to install laminate throughout upper part of house and did not hesitate to go back to them. We have had many compliments on their work and products! Larry and Jean

Good day Larry and Jean

Well let me start by thanking you on several fronts,

1) for trusting and providing the opportunity to work with you once again

2) for taking the time from your busy schedule to provide Diverse Flooring and our flooring installation crew with such kind words of praise.

We appreciate your support and trust you will enjoy your new vinyl plank ( LVP ) for years to come. We look forward to working with the you again. Take care and if we may be of further assistance with any questions you might have please do not hesitate to call, email or simply stop by the store anytime.

Sincerely Team Diverse Flooring, Shawn and Todd Farina

Alexandra in Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

My husband and I have really enjoyed working with Denny. There were some minor issues throughout the two installations that we navigated smoothly and very professionally and for that reason I would highly recommend them for your next project. In fact, we are looking at doing our main floor in hard wood and will continue working with Diverse Flooring for this project.

Good day Alexandra,

First let me thank you for providing Diverse Flooring the opportunity to work with you on your project, and to offer my apologies for any inconvenience that may have been caused with the minor issues, it sounds like Denny was able to look after these for you. Further we appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such kind words. Should you ever require any further assistance whether it be concerns with materials and services provided on your first project or on any item we may offer assistance with please do not hesitate to drop us an email or call anytime.

Sincerely Team Diverse Flooring & Todd & Shawn Farina

anna nagy in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

I would like to thank Brian and A J of Diverse Flooring. They did a wonderful job of carpeting half my home in about half a day. My rooms are beautiful , and they were great to work with did everything according to my wishes. Thanks Deni for setting up the job so fast job well done.

Anna Nagy - Pitt Meadows

Good day Anna,

Thank you for choosing Diverse Flooring and our team of professional to assist you with your home renovation. Further we appreciate your time in providing this review for us. It was certainly a pleasure to work with you and we all look forward to working with you in the future. Should you have any questions, or concerns please do not hesitate to call or email anytime. We will be more then happy to assist you.

Sincerely Todd, Shawn Farina and Team Diverse Flooring

Dennis E, Maple Ridge in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

This is the third time we've used Diverse Flooring, as we continue to upgrade flooring in our house.
We are very happy with the entire project, which included selection, purchase, booking and 3 days of installation.
The Diverse Flooring Team was helpful, easy to work with and informative throughout. No concerns, no problems, we will use Diverse again.

Good evening Dennis,

We appreciate your continued support over the years. Thank you for the kind words and the time taken from your busy schedule to provide us with this review. We hope you enjoy your new flooring for years to come. If you have any questions, concerns or we may be of any assistance please call or email anytime.

Sincerely Todd & Shawn Farina

Denis in Maple Ridge in Coquitlam
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

very pleased with carpet installation. On installation error in calculating area was discovered however they stayed true to original cost/estimate/contract. Installer was very good, personable. Old carpet and underlay was removed, new installation done in good time without any damage. Great product, great service. Next up will be having them replace/install laminate flooring.

Good morning Dennis

Thank you for taking the time to provide Team Diverse Flooring with such a nice review. We appreciate your support and please do not hesitate to call or email myself directly if you have any concerns or require further assistance. Until next time take care and enjoy your new carpeting.

Sincerely
Todd Farina

Guillermo in Vancouver
1 review Simcoe County, ON

My wife and I are very happy to have chosen Diverse Flooring as the flooring supplier and installer for our basement renovation. From the moment we walked in the store and started talking to Shawn we felt we were in the right place.

These guys are so good that they were booking installations one or two months in the future, but we thought it would be worth the wait. We ended up installing a high-end laminate product made in Germany, some beautiful vinyl and carpet as well. All of them at very competitive prices.

Besides the great products we picked, I must say that the post-installation service was phenomenal. We did come across a couple of issues with the laminate floor installation and they were resolved timely without hesitation and minimal disruption and, needless to say with no mess.

As a standard practice, Diverse always follows-up with their customers to make sure they are completely satisfied.

I can't say enough good things about Diverse Flooring we will not hesitate to call them for the upcoming stages of our renovation.

Good evening

Thank you for kind words and for choosing the Team at Diverse Flooring. It was with great pleasure to assist with your family home new flooring requirements. We are confident that you will be happy with your new Krontex laminate for years to come. Should you ever have any questions, concerns or assistance in the future please do not hesitate to call or email and one of our team members will be sure to take care of you.

Once again our sincere thank you and appreciation.
Todd & Shawn Farina

Tricia McLeod in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

I have dealt with Diverse Flooring on two occasions. The first time they laminated my kitchen/family room area and recently they have carpeted the rest of my house.
On both occasions I found them easy to deal with, honest, helpful and knowledgeable.
Todd came to my house, measured, answered my questions and gave valuable advice.
The front line workers - were very efficient and pleasant to deal with, and went above and beyond to make the actual project go smoothly.
I have no hesitation in advising anybody to contact Diverse for their flooring/ carpeting needs

Good evening Trish

I wish to thank you once again for trusting Diverse Flooring with your family home project. It was a pleasure to work with you as always. I would also like to thank you for taking the time to provide such praise. I hope you enjoy your new carpet in your home and your laminate still looks great. I will be sure to let the crew know how happy you were with their service. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to call or send me an email anytime. Thanks again

Sincerely Todd Farina owner of Diverse Flooring

V. Hark from Maple Ridge
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

We had Diverse install flooring in our mudroom and laundry /bathroom. The floors were pretty uneven and we were concerned about how expensive it would be to have them levelled. We need not have worried as from the first visit to the Showroom Shawn was very helpful and suggested the same product we wanted but in another colour that was on clearance price and that worked for us as seniors it is always nice to save money. Shawn came out to measure up and as we wanted an accurate cost of the floor levelling, Brian the installer came to our home to get a better idea of what was involved. It was also suggested that we had both projects done at the same time which would also save us more money on the installation as both areas are small. We were very happy with the quote that also included having the baseboard installed by Diverse. Brian and AJ were wonderful and completed the work very efficiently. We are very happy with our new floors and should we require any flooring in the future will definitely choose them again. Thanks to the rest of the Diverse team as well for also being so helpful .

Good evening Mr. & Mrs. Hark,

First off thank you for trusting Diverse Flooring with your family home project and secondly for taking time to provide our team with such kind words. It was a pleasure to work with the both of you. I am glad we were able to come in under budget on your new Armstrong Engineered stone. Should you have any questions or concerns about your new flooring please do not hesitate to call or email anytime.

Sincerely Todd Farina owner at Diverse Flooring

Steve Obetoh in Maple Ridge
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

They sold carpet to me that was not enough to complete the total area the carpet was meant for. Shawn came to do measurement and said the carpet was not enough and wanted me to buy another carpet that was above my budget. I mentioned I was not in position to buy carpet above my budget. The carpet I had made a deposit for was not removed from Diverse Flooring shop. When I asked for refund of the deposit I paid, Shawn dropped the phone on me and spoke angrily at me. He displayed very terrible customer service. They have
the carpet and my money. Shawn, you know you never mentioned to me it was
a final sale. Even at that I didn't remove the carpet from your shop. Why will you
not do the ethical thing and refund my
money. You have been holding my
deposit of over $600 for 6 months or
more. Diverse Flooring, I am asking you to return my deposit, that is the ethical thing to do.

Review

I spoke with Todd - the owner of Diverse Flooring yesterday and he was quite understanding! Unfortunately he was not aware of the events that happened and has moved quickly upon my complaint to resolve it. Thanks Todd, I really appreciate you stepping in. Will definitely be coming back to Diverse Flooring if I need carpet in future.

Good day Steve,
My name is Todd Farina owner of Diverse Flooring I would invite you to please contact myself directly so that we may work with you on a solution.

Sincerely Todd Farina
Owner at Diverse Flooring

More about Diverse Flooring

Welcome to Diverse Flooring ®

From the moment you enter through our doors, our experts strive to make you feel comfortable and confident that you have come into a flooring store that will look after all your flooring needs and concerns.

A family run business, Diverse Flooring ®'s goal is to ensure exemplary customer service and ultimately your complete satisfaction. We have carefully chosen our suppliers to ensure superior quality, value and peace of mind for our customers.

Whether your project is a small bathroom, your entire home or a larger commercial project our flooring specialists are here to help you.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by

Sincerely Todd & Shawn Farina