Best Movers Baltimore Moving Company

Moving & Storage
683 Washington Blvd Baltimore MD 21230
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Baltimore  >  Best Movers Baltimore Moving Company

Reviews for Best Movers Baltimore Moving Company

Jared Perez from Laguna Niguel
Jared Perez from Laguna Niguel
2 reviews Laguna Niguel, CA

Cross Country move

This was the first moving company that I have dealt with that did not damage any of my things. They wrapped my furniture up so well there was absolutely no way that anything could harm my things. It was such a great feeling to know or just to have the reassurance that my things were packed well so they would arrived as is. AND THEY DID!!! They did a great job with my things and should do the same for you too!

Jack in Baltimore
Jack in Baltimore
2 reviews Baltimore, MD

Great moving service for local move in Baltimore

Best Movers Baltimore Moving Company
(410) 670-4647
683 Washington Blvd
Baltimore
MD
UNITED STATES

These guys are good. Before this move, I had moved twice before, and both of those moves were disasters, with broken things (our TV the first time, and a dresser the second) and high rates and just...ugh. This time, we went on the recommendation of a friend, and the reviews, and we seriously couldn't have been happier. The move from Towson MD to Washington DC. Nothing got broken. Every piece of furniture was wrapped well. The price was nice and low. These guys are good, that's all I can say. I think they made our move into far less of a hassle than it could have been