Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Countertops
151 Bentley St. Unit 7. Markham ON L3R 3L2
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Markham  >  Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Reviews for Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Russell in San Francisco
Russell in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Excellent Service and quality!

The other countertop company messed up our countertop. And we find Zean to replace. They are very professional team and great quality! On time and on budget! Overall service and quality are far above the other companies. I highly recommend Zean Century Stone to everyone!

Kitchen Counter

Price went up after original quote. Wouldn't let me cancel without a large restocking fee. Very rude lady. I would never ever use these people or recommend them. Do not give them a deposit!!!

Kitchen counter top renovation

Zean was recommended by my mother's friend, so we went with them because our usual contractor was unable to fit us into his schedule.

The quotation process was smooth. The man who came to do the measurements was very meticulous with everything. He provided a good amount of insight towards what we could/couldn't do with our counter top, along with good design suggestions. They also have a good selection of materials.

The men who installed the counter top did a good job, and I am overall very pleased with how it turned out. Everything looks solid, and it looks a lot better than how the previous counter top looked. I have 3 stars for my satisfaction with the company's quality of work; however, I deducted the rest based off my final experience with their sales rep.

Now here comes my issue, which has ruined my overall experience with this company. My issue is with the call I received from the sales rep in regards to the payment. There was a miscommunication regarding payment between my mother and I, so we missed the 'promised payment time', which was right after the counter top was installed. In which, the sales rep (a woman) called me a few hours later, yelled at me, yelled at my mother, demanded immediate payment, etc. And it's not that we didn't intend to pay, it was just a misunderstanding. But this was extremely inappropriate behaviour on the representative's behalf, and it definitely could have been handled more professionally. Although she firmly believes that she is professional, because she is 'nice to nice people', and 'people who pay on time'. Niceness has nothing to do with professionalism. She could have expressed calmly that she did not receive the payment yet, and needed the payment to be arranged immediately. Instead, she kept raising her voice, which made it difficult to reason with her because she would not listen.

I arranged the e-transfer, and I expressed that I did not appreciate her behaviour on the phone, because it was disrespectful towards my mother and I, as clients. It was extremely rude and unprofessional, and she could have handled it more tactfully instead of raising her voice. She did not apologize for her behaviour, instead she replied in a way that makes me question the type of people that this company wants representing them to their clients. That kind of reply from a sales rep, let alone an adult, is completely appalling to me. It was extremely passive aggressive, and she tried to justify her behaviour by shifting the blame and insulting us. Is this how a sales rep should treat their clients, even if they make a mistake? Not at all- there is absolutely no situation where it is appropriate to start off a phone call by raising your voice.

I will not be doing any future renovations with Zean, nor will I be recommending them after this experience with their sales rep. If it was not for this experience, I would have given a 9/10.

1 review Ajax, ON

kitchen countertops

Very pleased with our purchase. The selection was very good, and your service is excellent, both at your store and when your people came to our home to measure and install.

你们最棒!

jdizon2601 from Markham
jdizon2601 from Markham

kitchen renovation

We're very pleased with our new quartz countertop that was installed by Mr. Brian Yi and his team of Zean Century Stone. They're very professional in dealing with customers and we highly recommended their exceptional services.

Monique in Mississauga
Monique in Mississauga

Granite Counter Top

I called Brian at the recommendation of a family member to fabricate and install my granite counter tops. The service I received was courteous and prompt. The owner came to my home on the weekend (even though it was his daughters 1st birthday) to do the measurements and make sure every detail was done to my specification. He was knowledgeable and explained both the product and the process thoroughly. On installation day the workmen arrived and took great care when installing and amazingly cleaned up after themselves thoroughly. The finished product is better than I imagined it and I am very grateful. Thank you to Brain and Zean Century Stone for the excellent work, I will refer you every chance I get!

Mark from missisSAUGA Heating and Air
Mark from missisSAUGA Heating and Air

Kitchen and 3 Bathrooms

I just had Zean Century install granite and marble in my kitchen and 3 bathrooms. The service provided by Brian (sales rep.) was an excellent one and the installation was the same. Brian was always available to speak with, either by text message or phone......a pleasure to deal with. The installation crew arrived right on time and worked diligently until the project was complete. The installation was done just as I expected it to be without any complication. Would definitely recommend to family and friends!

More about Zean Century Stone Ltd. ( ZC STONE )

Are you looking for an affordable, high-quality kitchen countertops and bathroom vanities? Here we are, Zean Century Stone provides our customers the most competitive price, best quality, and excellent customer services. Our price are definitly not the cheapest in GTA, but we guaranty our quality and service are the best ...