Marble and Granite Restoration

Renovation Cleaning
32 Strasbourg Lane Woodbridge ON L4H 2X2
HomeStars  >  Renovation Cleaning in Woodbridge  >  Marble and Granite Restoration

Review for Marble and Granite Restoration

S.E. Telecommmunications
S.E. Telecommmunications

Repaired Damaged Marble

My wife and I recently purchased a house with marble counters throughout the kitchen along with very dirty floor grout.

Although the counters were relatively new they had been damaged by them previous owners . (Stains, Cup Rings, Dullness)

Prior to hiring Marble & Granite Restoration I had another company quote who told me the counters could be repaired and I would need to replace everything and that the floors would need to be re-grouted.$$$$$

I called around for a couple of quotes and found Mario and Rosie.

Mario came over and not only quoted but also explained all my options with sanding the counters and cleaning the grout.

In the end we got exactly what we were looking for as the marble counters look brand new and the tile grout looks amazing.

Thanks Again and keep up the good work!

More about Marble and Granite Restoration

Marble and Granite Restoration is a specialty company specializing in the art of marble and granite restoration. Our services include marble polishing, honing, grinding, marble leveling, clean and seal, grout cleaning, etc.