1-800-Got Junk? - Kitchener Waterloo/Cambridge

Author Claudette in Woodstock
Author Claudette in Woodstock
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

Best $ I ever spent

Hubby and I were moving and downsizing. We had to tear apart two rooms where we'd kept our rescue rabbits and had wood panel walls and heavy carpets we'd used for five years. Plus, my husband was getting rid of lots of old junk he'd held onto for years. We were trying to take it all in trips to the dump but were running out of time to get out of the old house. We had a living room full of stuff and decided to call 1-800-GotJunk. Two young men came, Nick and another guy who's name started with a G. It was a lovely name but I'm sorry I can't remember it. They hauled all the stuff we needed to get rid of down two flights of narrow stairs in a heritage house. They did it so quickly and were so polite. I asked if I could help, and they told me, "Oh no, this is a service." They really saved us. We were able to get moved in time and downsize for our smaller house. Perfect service and for the amount of work they saved us, it was so worth the price. I tipped them well for their hard work and hope everyone does the same. This service will save your back and it saved me from that hopeless feeling we weren't going to get everything done. Thank you so much! We really appreciate you!

Private User reviews Kitchener, ON

Basement Reno Junk

Andrew and Brendon did an amazing job. I would recommend these guys and got junk company. Covid 19 awareness was excellent. Reasonable price for the material that was removed. :)

Jessica from Waterloo
Jessica from Waterloo
4 reviews , ON

removal of particle board, cabinets, old wood

We called 1-800-got-junk to remove the junk left after we removed a previous owner's workshop from our garage. Not only were the two gentleman helpful, on-time and courteous, they even offered to take down a few pieces of junk wood that had been left on a shelf in a garage, saving me from having to climb a ladder. We were so impressed and will be hiring them back in the spring as we've found more junk that the previous owner has left behind.