1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

M1dgettt in Old Toronto
M1dgettt in Old Toronto

Denise and Keron ROCK!!!

Denise and Keron were extremely professional, quick and tidy. The entire process took about five minutes and they didn’t even wake up the baby!
I have never used your service before but my experience wih denise and keron has made me a life time customer. They deserve a raise and commendation for their prifessionalism and kindness. Thank you both!

Thanks, we train our employees to be quick, tidy and they have a one day training session with a mouse, just in case we ever have jobs that have sleeping babies. We appreciate what you've wrote and will let the truck team members know!

JB in Old Toronto
JB in Old Toronto

Junk removal

We had 6 old rusty metal chairs and an average sized glass patio table on our 2nd storey deck. The guys were great. We hesitated initially at the cost but they were great and we negotiated a fair price. We’re very happy

Thank You, i am happy that it worked out! Please feel free to get us to come back if you need us again!!

Corrie in Old Toronto
Corrie in Old Toronto

Product

The movers were friendly, polite, respectful, and very efficient. It was a pleasure doing business with your company. I will definitely use you again, and highly recommend you to others!

Hi Corrie! We're glad to hear our Truck Team left such a great impression. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

APC in Old Toronto
APC in Old Toronto

Selling a home

Thank you very much to the two very polite and accommodating young men who came to collect our items. They were careful and efficient. I would definitely recommend your services to people looking for junk removal.

Hello! We're glad the team was professional and accommodating. Thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your recommendation!

Nav
Nav

Freezer Removal

I needed a freezer removed ASAP! I called GOT JUNK, got a quote and the freezer removed and taken away all within 2 hours. They guys were very friendly and efficient. I was very satisfied with the whole process and would absolutely use them again.

Hi Nav! We're glad we could help you out with that fridge! We do look forward to seeing you again in the future!

Jacqui
Jacqui

Very easy

1 800 got junk was a breeze to schedule, a breeze to reschedule when my plans changed, and attentive about letting me know exactly when they would arrive. The team was friendly, careful, and efficient. Overall, it was a great experience.

Hi Jacqui! We're always happy to adjust our schedules to meet your needs! Happy to hear you had a great experience!

Jeff in Old Toronto
Jeff in Old Toronto

Pickup of old pallets and cardboard

They were astonishingly fast. It was a couple of hours from the time we had the idea to use them to the time of completion of the work. Very nice guys as well!

Thanks for the feedback Jeff! We're glad the team was able to help you out so quickly!

Shelley from Toronto
Shelley from Toronto

junk removal

1 800 - GOT JUNK provided excellent service. When I phoned to request service, I was treated very well and pick up time was easily negotiated. A confirmation call came a couple of days later at which time I asked some questions and was provided with helpful information. Thirty minutes before arriving a final confirmation call came in. Nigel and Logan arrived on time, and were very professional, thoughtful, thorough, respectful and helpful with further questions throughout the time they were here. My suggestion for improvement would be to provide a list of items that you don't take (fluorescent bulbs, paint, toxic items) with information about how the customer can deal with these (Dial 311 and ask for Toxic Taxi). The company did provide this information on the phone, which was great, but it would be helpful to also have this information available on the website. Many thanks to Logan and Nigel, and to the company for great service! Shelley

We appreciate your suggestions for our website, Shelley! We do apologize for our inability to take hazardous items. Unfortunately it is against the law for our trucks to transport such items. We're glad that the service was otherwise successful! Thanks for letting us know Nigel and Logan did such a good job onsite.

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Customer service is terrible.

I called this company on Friday, July 13, to give me an estimate on hot tub removal. I was told they would be at my house between 3:30 and 5:30 that day. When he called, I was told they had a big job and wouldn’t be able to make it until close to 5:30 or later. I asked him to call me when they were done. He did, which was at 5:10 or 5:20. He told me his manager had told him it would be too late and that someone would call me on Saturday to reschedule. Well, here we are on Tuesday, July 17 and still no call. The best part is I received an email today telling me my appointment on Friday was cancelled.

David in Old East York
David in Old East York

Late spring cleaning...

Arranged same day appointment for junk clean up. Cody and Kyle called as promised and made it out early. They were most courteous and helpful. Clean up was a breeze and cost less than their competitors. Definitely would use again!

Hi David! We're glad Cody and Kyle were able to get the job done quickly and professionally. Thanks for letting us know they did such a great job. We look forward to that next appointment!

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999