1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

9 Dibble St Toronto ON M4M 2E7
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Reviews for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Mom’s basement

Professional crew, quick and accomodating. They couldn’t remove the 6 foot 1970’s freezer, but recommended someone who could. (Metal needs to be cut up to get out,, and freon needs to be reclaimed)

Aamir in Kingston
Aamir in Kingston
1 review Kingston, ON

Good Job

Great professional team! Explained diff options. They were very courteous and moved efficiently. I would definitely ask them again to move stuff! They gave me options to save me monet!

We appreciate the review Aamir! We're glad to hear the team was efficient and courteous! We look forward to that next appointment!

Maryanne
Maryanne

Junk removal

We had on old mettle safe left over from a previous owner . I called 1-800 got junk , they came within an hour and picked it up. What great service!

Thank you Maryanne! We're glad we could help you out so quickly!

1 review Marmora, ON

They put the junk in 1800GOTJUNK

Here is my Review. First of all they were 4 hours late from the time I was given. Due to the fact that they got lost and went to the wrong town and house altogether. After they finally showed up, I was given a price for the things I wanted them to take. All the items didn't fit, and since it was so late in the day they would have to come back the next day. I was told that there would be no extra charge and they would honour the agreed upon price. This was not the case the next day and I was charged again for the trip. I filed a complaint with the company. And it was investigated, and found that it I would still be charged for the second trip. The investigator made me feel like I was just trying to trick the company. I knew from the beginning of the investigation I had no chance. Just the way he talked down to me, making me feel it was my fault. I didn't even care about the money, it was more the fact that they should honour the agreement. I guess I should of got it in writing, instead of expecting them to honour what I was told. So much for a old school hand shake. Terrible company, I will never use them again.

Hello,

We are deeply sorry that your experience led to a 0 star review. I can understand your frustration in us being late and am sorry you felt our resolution team was not taking your concerns seriously.
We always honor a quote and my team in Toronto will help you to our fullest ability to address all your concerns.

Please call our office and ask for Customer Care, our number is 416-467-8717.

Looking forward to hearing from you and helping you with your experience.

Thanks,

1234 in Old Toronto
1234 in Old Toronto

Could not take all my junk

1 800 Got Junk was very helpful, and could come very quickly. I was disappointed that they showed up with a truck that already had junk in it, and couldn't take my junk. They were already told how much junk I had, so they should have come prepared. The price we got was not fair based on the cost of a full truck, and what we paid.

Hello,

We're very sorry to hear about your negative experience with our company. Unfortunately we cannot pull up your appointment details through homestars. Could you please give our office line so that we can come to a resolution? Our Direct Operations Line is 416 467 8717. Please ask to speak with either Kelly or Tyler.

Respectfully,

Tyler and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto Team

1-800-GOT-JUNK is the best

My house was LONG overdue for de-cluttering. 1-800-GOT-JUNK was easy to book. They came on time and the 2 guys were friendly, fast and efficient, removing all the junk I had ready to go from the house and garage. They had a full load. I would use them again and HIGHLY recommend them.

Hey there! We're glad we could help you de-clutter your home! We appreciate the recommendation!

Removal of wall units

Pleasant and professional service. Fast response, follow up email and then a phone call with an accurate time of arrival. Were able to remove the 3 units with no damage to the units or the building Hope that the Furniture Bank can use them

June Kellner
June Kellner

Miscellaneous goods

Several items for disposal or donation. I am unable to take care of this myself due to mobility issues since I had a fall and broke my hip. Need help to get rid of excess stuff.

Hi June,

We'd love to help you out. If you'd like to book an appointment with us, please reach out to us at 1-800-468--5865.

Kel-Kel in Old Toronto
Kel-Kel in Old Toronto

Clearing out the junk

Getting rid of 20 years of stuff. When people say that we hang onto stuff for too long, they are so right. I called Got Junk, and through a very simple process, I was well on my way to getting rid of years of junk. It was all over and done in 20 min. The men that came were friendly and fast. Feels like a weight has been lifted from me.

We're glad you found our process so simple! Happy to hear the team could help you remove all those years of built up junk!

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999