1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Saudade N.
Saudade N.

Old TV disposal

We wanted to get rid of a very old, bulky, super-heavy TV and in order to avoid the aggravation of transporting this to the local recycling centre ourselves, I called 1 800 Got Junk to get a quote. I was amazed at how fast & efficient the service was - within the same hour, our TV was gone and this was on a public holiday!
The staff were very friendly, cheerful and attentive to detail. The transaction was completely contactless and safe. I would highly recommend their service and wouldn't hesitate to call them again!

Colleen Vecsi from Toronto
Colleen Vecsi from Toronto

Quick and easy junk removal!

1-800 Got Junk never fails. It’s my go to service to remove unwanted junk and garbage. Yesterday, two very pleasant young men dropped by to remove an old bed frame and mattress. They were in and out in less than half an hour, and they made sure to explain in advance the cost of the job. Friendly, professional, efficient. What more could you ask for!

Great service

Perfect service. On time and professional. highly Recommended. Removed Junk from garage in no time. Adhered to COVID-19 precautious. My choice next time I need something removed from house. Thanks

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Rock and pebble removal

Great job, on time, exactly what I wanted and a pleasure to deal with. All crews did a great job. Price was fair and they honored the quote. Would definitely recommend them

Junk removal

Service was easy to arrange. The morning of the appointment workers called to confirm the appointment and called again to let me know they were 20 minutes away. Removal was done efficiently; workers were very pleasant and made sure I was fully informed on the cost prior to the start. Good experience!

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Fast professional service

Arrived with a quote for junk pick up within a day.
Removed the junk immediately for a fair price.
The driver was professional and followed all protocols for Covid social distancing and wearing a mask. He worked quickly and was super polite.
I would definitely recommend this service.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Items Removal

Jeff and Albert of the company did promptly call before they were to arrive. Once there, everything was quickly arranged and removed without muss or fuss. They were very nice gentlemen! They did a great job!

Brendan
Brendan
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Garbage Removal

What I so appreciate about using 1-800-Got-Junk is that I can just point to it all and forget it. It will all be gone a short while later. I can then continue with refurnishing my place.

If you've never used such a service you can easily think that you could rent a truck and dump it all yourself, but I am of the belief that once you try it you won't want to deal with all the hassle anymore. It makes me think of air conditioning; People don't really want to pay for it but once they do they wonder how they ever lived without it.

If you feel your time is valuable like I do, and you would rather just have it all gone so you can focus on the more interesting aspects of minimizing your environment or totally renovating it, then you will want to use this service.

Debbie
Debbie

Junk removal before move

I booked this company to take away junk as um moving. When they came they looked at everything that needed to be removed and quoted 1/4 - 1/2 load at max $450.
When they finished they said full load and charged me $679.
Before they told me the price one of the guys asked if he could put their sign on my lawn for their contest and I said ok. If I'd known they were going to overcharge i would have said forget it and wouldn't have had them do the job.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Professional service, competitive pricing

Purged 15 years of hoarding. Crew members were amazing. 30 cement patio blocks and a whole garage full (1 full truck) disappeared over 90 minutes. Contactless payment, efficient service. Quote was competitive.

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999