1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Junk Removal
9 Dibble St Toronto ON M4M2E7
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Jeff in Toronto

My wife and I had moved into our new home and the previous owners left behind a bunch of junk in the garage including bags full of garbage, old furniture, renovation material, and odds and ends. I called the got junk guys and Mike and his colleague were quick to come to the home same day (late evening around 8pm) to clean out the garage and haul away the stuff left behind. They were both pretty friendly, easy to chat with, professional, and got the job done quickly. I was impressed!

Hey Jeff!

We're glad Mike and his partner were able to help you out! We'll pass on your compliments to them!

MariaL in Toronto

Taylor and Lucas showed up with a super positive attitude despite our piles of wet and smelly piles of mixed garbage - we loved dealing with them; worth every penny!

Hey Maria!

We're glad Taylor and Lucas were able to tough it out and help you get rid of your garbage! Thanks for the awesome review! We look forward to our next visit with you!

Courtney from Brampton

Taylor B and Tyler C were both wonderful. I cannot thank you enough for getting rid of the ancient shed and debris in my backyard. They were friendly, professional and efficient. I would recommend the service without hesitation!

Hey Courtney!

We're glad Mister Carter and Mister Bey did such a great job helping you out with the shed! Thank you for recommending us! We hope to see you again soon!

Tyler and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto Team

Taylor and Zack were great. Moved out everything and had a great attitude doing it! More than anything else, if all your teams are this professional and friendly, it makes it simple not only to use your service again, but recommend it to others.

Hey there!

We're glad Taylor and Zach could help out! Thank you for recommending us! We can't wait to help you out again!

Tyler and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto Team

I had JUNK in my basement, backyard and garage. Taylor and Lucas were punctual, courteous and professional.

I would not hesitate to call Got Junk again, very pleased with their service!

Hey there!

We're glad Taylor and Lucas could provide such a punctual, courteous service for you! Thank you for your business! We hope to see you again soon!

Meghan in Toronto

Denise and Brandon were amazing! So fast, so informative and made me soooo happy! I nada jungle of a backyard, left over garbage front the previous owner of this house, and some of my own. How free I feel for it all being gone out of my sight!! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your help yesterday! Life savers!

Hey Meghan!

Thanks for letting us know Denise and Brandon did such a swell job! We'll pass on your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future!

Tyler and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto Team

Price ($470) is extremely high to remove a fridge, an armchair 4 chairs and about 100 kg of smaller items.
Got a follow-up call from the representative, it was like this:

- Ok, but you were given a quote upfront and paid it anyway, right?
- Yes, I did
- So, what do you want?

I was expecting price to be more reasonable.

Hi Private User,

It's our goal to provide 10 out of 10 service for all our clients. During your follow up call we wanted to confirm you were given a price up front and agreed to it, but there are more rights you are entitled to as our client. My name is Kelly, I would like to go over our pledges with you and see if there is anything we missed on. Junk removal is expensive but our goal is that you see the value in our service. Call me if you would like more help.

Sincerely,
Kelly; 416-467-8717

Kjh in Mississauga

With a move on the way, my house needed to be purged of its burden before we can be dress it up for outside eyes to look upon it. I was worried and stressed about how I was to remove all the clutter before we painted and cleaned the house in a week. Thanks to Zack and Moni, the dynamic duo helped remove all the items that were causing us grief. They were extremely helpful and professional throughout the whole process which saved me time and my energy on tackling other important tasks for my day.

Hey there,

We're glad Zach and Moni (the dynamic duo!) were able to help you get rid of the clutter! We'll be sure to let them read your kind words! We hope to see you again!

Rebecca in Waterloo

Needed to clean out my apartment ASAP. Ethan and Taylor were able to come to my home within an hour of booking an appointment. They were quick and extremely friendly! Very happy with the service and glad I don't need to worry about any of that junk anymore.

Hey Rebecca,

Thanks for the awesome feedback! We're glad Ethan and Taylor were able to help! We hope to see you again in the future!

Gloriana from North York

Ilya and Neil responded to my flood call. They removed wet carpeting and underpad, moved furniture and took away a heavy old treadmill. They were fast, efficient and STRONG! Everything was done quickly. They were a great team.

Hey Gloriana!

We're glad Neil and Ilya could help you out in a fast and efficient manner! We hope to see you again in the future!

Tyler and the 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Team

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris.

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999