1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Reviews for 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Robert Freeman from Toronto
Robert Freeman from Toronto

Junk removal

The crew were polite and courteous which is a rarity these days. Service was very prompt and they took care not to damage anything when removing the items. Cost was reasonable considering the amount of heavy junk removed. They worked very fast and in a flash 57 years of junk was gone from the house.

CR in Old Toronto
CR in Old Toronto

Office Furniture Removal

Prompt courteous service. I called end of day Thursday and they had a team here Friday morning at 7:30 am. The team of Cody W and Everton were fantastic! Called in advance of arrival, very efficient removal of items and a pleasure to deal with.

Very quick and friendly service.

We called Got Junk about a simple job removing some furniture from our basement and garage. We got very efficient and friendly service. Same day service and in time for the appointment. Would definitely use this company again.

D. Forde in Old Toronto
D. Forde in Old Toronto

Furniture removal

I called for a quote and asked for same day service. Two very friendly and professional gentlemen came to my home a few hours later and provided a quote based on everything I wanted removed. I agreed to it and they very efficiently and carefully removed my furniture and odds and ends.

I am completely satisfied with the courteous, professional service they provided and will definitely recommend them.

cheryl in Scarborough
cheryl in Scarborough

Garage/basement/backyard junk removal

Very helpful and professional. Took everything we asked them to, even larger items that were difficult to move. It was dark by the time they got here and raining, but they still managed to complete the job. Well worth the money to get rid of a truck full of junk

Quick and easy

Needed an old fridge removed along with a small couch and a desk. It was a bit pricey but I guess you’re paying for the convenience of saving time and energy. Definitely worth it

Just point and it disappears!!

pamela.blizzard
pamela.blizzard
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Clean out of two floors

We had a last minute request to clean out two floor of unoccupied space. Call on a Friday and they were there on Monday. Both gentlemen were very pleasant and accommodated our requests. I could not believe they started at 8:00 a.m. and were finished by 4:00 p.m.

Thank you so much! We appreciate all your feedback!

Kman in Old Toronto
Kman in Old Toronto

Junk removal

Chris and Justin were amazing, they did an great job in helping clean out my dad's apartment. I can't recommend them enough. If I use this company again, I will be asking for them personally. Thanks guys.

On time neat and efficient

Cleanup of years of accumulated stuff in garage and basement.
Arrived on time
Neat and tidy very efficient and pleasant to deal with.
Second time I have used 1-800-Got-JUNK
Well done!

More about 1 800 Got Junk? Toronto/Gta

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999