1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Junk Removal
9 Dibble St Toronto ON M4M 2E7
HomeStars  >  Junk Removal in Toronto  >  1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Reviews for 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

I am beyond impressed with the ENTIRE experience, from calling to having the teams come out to help remove 3 trucks of junk. Lianne, Connor,Dylan, Nick, Connor D, I am so happy to meet you all. I have never met a more empathetic, caring and professional company like this one. These guys trully care about their customers, what an amazing experience from a very stressful time in my life. I recommend 1000%

Hello!

Thanks for letting us know that both teams were so impressive! We're glad you felt that we handled your appointments in such a caring and empathetic manner! Feel free to call us directly at 416 467 8717 should you need any assistance going forward! We'd love to give you 10% off your next appointment.

Beattie in Toronto

Will K and Nigel P. The guys came and grabbed all the items specified in a speedy efficient manor. I was very pleased with their work. I would use the service again.

FM in Toronto

Really great service. Nice guys. Quick and super efficient. Would use again. Especially considering my roommates live on pizza, and I’m fairly cretain one is a legitimate hoarder. True story.

Rob in Toronto

Taylor and Brendon did an awesome job at removing a large pile of drywall, framing lumber and ceiling tiles - on one of the coldest days of the year. They were both very professional and friendly. Would highly recommend.

Hey Rob!

We're glad Taylor and Brandon were able to brave the cold and get the job done! We appreciate the recommendation! Thanks for leaving us a review!

Karen Gordon

Earlier today the fantastic duo of Taylor & Tre came and picked up my junk. That was only 1 hour after I called! They were fantastic.

Overall -- from the call to the pickup everything was convenient and worth the price tag.

Hello Karen!

We pride ourselves in being able to do same-day and sometimes even same hour pickups! We're glad we were able to get out to you so quickly! Thanks for letting us know Taylor and Tre were such fantastic representatives of our company!

angelicafeijoo in Markham

Excellent service from Lee and Shawn M., very professional and pleasant. I will not hesitate to call them again to take away our old couch and credenza when we get the new ones.

Hello Angelica! Thanks for letting us know Shawn and Lee did such a great job! We look forward to helping you out with that couch and credenza!

bjws

Taylor and Tyler did a great and quick job of removing a bunch of renovation related trash from my back yard. They were nice and efficient and cleaned up the driveway after they were done. This would be a 10/10 review if not for the cost which in my opinion is a bit high.

Job ID: 8525056

Hello Brad!

Thanks for leaving us a review. We're glad Taylor Bey and Tyler Carter could help you out with the renovation debris. Please feel free to call our Toronto Office Directly at 416 467 8717 the next time you book, and we'll knock 10% off your next bill.

zeenatk1 in Toronto

They were fast and friendly, cleaned up and organized everything beautifully. They told me up front what the cost would be and explained everything clearly. Even shoveled the snow for me after they were done.
Job ID: 8569629
Taylor and a Andrew M

Hello Zeenat!

Thanks for letting us know Taylor Bey and Andrew did such an awesome job! We're happy to hear they could help you out with the snow as well!

christina

Taylor & Jamie were great! Very polite and professional. Completed the job quickly and cleaned up afterwards. Same day service. Very pleased and will use services again.
Thanks guys!
Job ID 8541994

Hello Christina!

We're happy to hear Taylor and Jamie were able to get the job done so quickly and efficiently! We pride ourselves on being able to provide same-day service! We look forward to that next appointment!

lwillcox in Toronto

2nd time I've used 1-800-GOT-JUNK and once again I'm thrilled! Team was so friendly, upbeat and efficient - thank you Will K and Andrew M :) Very thoughtful and conscientious about how to do the job while not taking up too much of my own time which was limited. Job done - and done well - in no time flat! Would definitely recommend this service to others.

Hello!

It sounds like Will and Andrew were timely and efficient! Thanks for bringing their efforts to our attention. We look forward to your third appointment!

More about 1-800-GOT-JUNK? Toronto/GTA

Call today to Just Get it Done! 1-800-GOT-JUNK? is a full-service junk removal company operating our junk hauling franchise in Toronto and G.T.A. since 1999. 1800GOTJUNK will remove almost any junk, trash, or waste from old furniture and appliances to garden waste, electronics, and renovation debris. gotjunk

1-800-GOT-JUNK? is proud and thankful to have earned the recommendations of so many of our customers.

Junk Removal
Household Junk Removal: Appliance Removal, Refrigerator Removal, Mattress Removal, Furniture Removal, Carpet removal, TV Removal, Tire Removal, Hot Tub Removal, Scrap Metal Removal Office Junk Removal: Computer Recycling, Printer Recycling, Monitor recycling General Junk Removal: Leaf Removal, Rubbish Removal, Garbage Removal Alternative, Dumpster Alternative, Trash Removal Alternative, Construction Cleanout, Estate Cleanout
Recycling and Donating We make every effort possible to recycle or donate furniture, household items, scrap metal and all kinds of different junk that we remove from homes and businesses. We work with Toronto charities and recycling centers in the GTA to reuse and recycle the junk we haul away before we take items to the landfill.
1999