Breathe Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in Scarborough  >  Breathe Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Reviews for Breathe Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

Air duct cleaning

NIce job from these guys they took there shoes off in the house. Covered all the vents They give me some good tips on saving energy .
And did not try to up sale me.

Ross
Scarborough

Thank you for being a loyal customer! We truly appreciate your business!

Errol in North York
Errol in North York

Air Duct Cleaning

Our first air duct cleaning for a very old house recovered a huge amount of dust and other debris. Ross and his assistant (whose name I didn't get) did a terrific job in cleaning a fairly elaborate duct system with many vents. They worked hard and efficiently and didn't leave any mess. Plus Ross gave me a good suggestion to improve my furnace efficiency. And the price was quite reasonable. Very pleased. Thanks Ross.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate having you as a customer.

Duct cleaning

Thankyou once again , Breathe Fresh Air Duct Cleaning they cleaned my ducts 2 years ago and had them back April 5, 2014 . they did another FANTASTIC job. covered all the vents and used plastic wrap for the intake vents. Well done guys.

Rosario

Thank you for being a repeat customer!

Air duct cleaning

They did a fantastic job!! I get my ducts cleaned yearly but was never really happy, till i got these guyys in. they were the only company that opened up my intake vents and WOW! what I saw garbage and dust. when they were done the house my vents were cleaned out.

Great jog guys!!

simon

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

David in The Beaches
David in The Beaches

Duct cleaning

Having had decent service from a $99 duct cleaning before I decided to try my luck again. WORST DECISION EVER! With the vacuum hooked up to my heat duct they began cleaning my COLD return register. There was dust everywhere!! It was so bad there was a cloud of dust that looked as if my house was on fire and filled with smoke. I ran to the other cold air return register to check for suction. There was none. There's no suction I told them. "Yeah we haven't hooked it up to that one yet" was their response! And "don't worry it's just drywall dust" as if that's what I want my 4 year old and 2 year old breathing. Since that particular register was on the wall close to the ceiling I figured they must have mistaken it for a heat register and was ready to forgive them for making that mistake, but they didn't take that "out" and both the guy who did the blowing and his boss confirmed that they didn't make that mistake but knew it was a cold air register. "so where did you expect the dust to go?" I asked. "I don't know what he was thinking" he said. That's why I go out with these guys. "Well you better train him" I said. "He's been at it for 2 years so he should know what he's doing", was his response. "He should have turned down the regulator" he said, which I guess would have sent LESS dust flying through my house with nowhere to go and would have still done nothing for cleaning my ducts. WORST SERVICE EVER!

They put more dust in my house in 1 hour than I would have in the next 10 years if I hadn't had them "cleaned".

Unfortunately, this customer's ductwork was not connected properly inside the walls. Over time, as with this 100+ year old house, the ductwork can become disconnected. Apparently, this customer has had problems before with other duct cleaning companies, based on his other reviews on this site. He did not inform us that he knew there was an issue. If we had known, we would have recommended repairs be done before any attempt at cleaning. We did offer to fully refund the customer, but he refused. Sadly, we were not able to satisfy this customer.

More about Breathe Fresh Air Duct Cleaning

We are a family run Canadian business, serving Toronto and surrounding areas, since 1993. We take pride in delivering quality service and ethical business practices. We do not telemarket or use high-pressure "up-sale" marketing practices. We use only industry standard truck-mounted equipment and provide industry-recommended service. We also offer furnace ...
Looking for Duct Cleaning pros in Scarborough?