Vancouver Renovations Group *No Longer In Service**

Renovation Advisors
18488-710 Granville St. Vancouver BC V6Z1E4
HomeStars  >  Renovation Advisors in Vancouver  >  Vancouver Renovations Group *No Longer In Service**

Reviews for Vancouver Renovations Group *No Longer In Service**

Mark in Coquitlam
Mark in Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Kitchen Renovation

Vancouver Renovations Group went beyond my expectations with my recent kitchen renovation. The pricing was fair and the project was done on schedule.

The team consists of highly skilled workers with professional leadership.

Kev in New Westminster
Kev in New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

Full Interior and Exterior Home Renovation

A friend I know used Vancouver Renovations Group to renovate his house and I was highly impressed. When it came time for me to do the same I decided to follow my friends decision by giving them a call. When I called them I instantly got customer service and after chatting for while I decided to take advantage of their free consultation.

They sent out a general renovation contractor by the name of Peter who quickly assessed my needs and gave me a break down quote. After carefully thinking about it I decided to commit breaking my large project into several smaller projects so that I could assess things along the way. After each milestone I was very impressed with the professionalism and the workmanship done to each assignment.

Everything was done on time and done on budget. I can't thank the mangement contractors, Trent and Peter, for the hard work they did in making my vision a reality.

More about Vancouver Renovations Group *No Longer In Service**

Vancouver Renovations Group is the top renovation company in the lower mainland specializing in kitchen, bathroom and home renovations. Our team consists of highly skilled, dedicated craftsmen and managing professionals that have the exacting skills to produce the results you desire.