Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON M6A 2X7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Mark B.
Mark B.

Gas range repair

I wasn't fully satisfied with the experience that I had with the company, mostly due to a range of communication issues. When I called the company initially, the person who took my information and scheduled the service call didn't speak English very well, and had never heard of my brand of oven (Bertazzoni). The technician was excellent and told me that the part, a new baking element, was not in stock and would arrive the next week. Almost two weeks later, I received a series of five vague text messages (see photo attached to review) explaining that there was a delay with the part. Confused, I called the company and was told the part would arrive in three weeks. When I asked to speak with someone in management, miraculously the story changed and I was told the part would arrive the following week. Finally, the part was installed three weeks after the initial visit to my home by the technician. I thought the price for the repair was a bit high - $390 for a $49 part that took 10 minutes to install.

1 review Quispamsis, NB

Fix washing machine

Elite Appliance sent a technician to fix our brand new washing machine, and it was fixed within a few days! We are very happy with their efficiency and friendly service! Our order number is 324235.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Fast Prompt Reliable

Elite Appliances stepped up when the original GE warranty service provider basically didn't do anything.

These guys are great - they give you a service window, show up in that window. They are quick, courteous, and happy to explain exactly what they are doing. They helped out with my work order 9407319462.

Definitely would use them again.

Prav in Toronto
Prav in Toronto

Excellent customer service

Work Order: 321146

I can’t comment on the price since my fridge was still under warranty, but the customer service from Elite Appliances was on point and excellent !! Super nice and friendly staff. They always kept me informed in terms of what was happening with the servicing of the fridge and provided accurate time frames for when they would be arriving. The technician came out to our house 3 times and the process was the same for all 3 visits - I always got a time call and a 20 min cal before he showed up.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Double oven 324898

Had technician come out twice for 2 separate and distinct problems. Fixed both problems effeciently and effectively, first problem was related to motherboard, second was with burner sensor. Good job!

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to techs manager to see he his recognized for his efforts.

Katie in Toronto
Katie in Toronto

Samsung Washing Machine Repair

The team has been to my house three times now to repair my washing machine. They are polite, always on time and explain the repair and outcome in detail. The issues now appears to be a manufacturers issue so definitely not with the repairs from Elite. Customer service is also awesome when you call, they pick up quickly and if there is a que they offer call back. I highly recommend Elite Appliance!
(4146937192C)

323562 - Gas range repair

Customer service is amazing had to call to reschuedle twice because of my own schedule and no problem they worked with me. Staff was courteous and follow up was great with text message

Gaoo in North York
Gaoo in North York

Dishwasher Repair

Service was performed on a Fisher & Paykel dishwasher, this is one of the few places in Toronto that Fisher & Paykel recommended for service. Compared to other repairers, they were fast and and on top of scheduling. First call to them, they gave a quote and detail explanations of what was expected. Then they followed up closely with emails. Work #321704

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.