Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Bojan in Markham
Bojan in Markham

Washer repair

I got ticket service 8269791501 for repairing my washer. The technician located the problem very quickly and although he was supposed to diagnose it only he fixed it right away. Great experience with Elite Appliance service.

T in
T in

French door fridge repair

My fridge was just over 2 years old and suddenly opped working. Elite was recommended to me by manufacturer when I called the manufacturer to inquire about my repair options. The Elite repair staff are very knowledgeable and easy to deal with (both the phone staff and the technician that came to my home). In the end, the fridge was beyond repair but Elite staff explained the situation to the manufacturer in order to help me get a new fridge.
Ticket number LD-LG:RNN190513006012

Effie in North York
Effie in North York

Fridge

Fridge leakage was repaired on the spot, quick service thanks!!

Freezer was leaking for months and months and could not fix

Tix# 9500022338

Appreciate the service and more ! !

Brian in Toronto
Brian in Toronto

Fridge repair

I was very skeptics about getting a repair done based on past bad experience. They where quick and efficient and listened to my concerns. Would use again. Work order #9500022338.

ashok saha in OAKVILLE
ashok saha in OAKVILLE

GE Refrigerator repairs

Nathan was extremely competent, punctual and courteous. He was able to diagnose the fault with my GE refrigerator in no time. I have no hesitation in recommending Nathan and Elite Appliance service. (work order number :359952)

Private User reviews Montreal,

Broken Washer

Elite responded quickly to ticket # 8267654001 and fixed the issue right away. Professional service people. They have serviced other small and large appliances in my home in the past and service has always been good.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

My4girls in North York
My4girls in North York

Kitchen fridge

Carl is great. Explains everything in detail. Love this company. He did not rush to leave. Cleaned up after himself. He removed his shoes with out me having to ask which means allot.

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to Carl's manager to see he is recognized for his efforts.

Private User reviews Pickering, ON

Great Service!

They sent someone over right away and made sure to gather all of the appropriate questions. The gentleman who serviced our dishwasher was knowledgeable, worked quickly and efficiently! This was our first time working with this company and would definitely recommend them to family and friends!

Ray in Pickering
Ray in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great service done on time

Work order : 9408601405

Work was done correctly, on time, by a friendly technician. Would definitely uss this company again. Th job was warranty work for a GE Lainey center, no hassle getting out done.

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.