Appliance Repair

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Belle
Belle

Prompt and effecient

My service call from Elite was covered by my appliance warranty [work order number 8202602194]. Regardless, the service was top-notch. The company called to let me know which day the service call would be, then texted a couple of days in advance to confirm the time of the 3-hour window. Day of, I rec'd a text message giving me a heads-up that the technician would arrive in 30 minutes.
I very much appreciated that this company respected my time. So few companies do these days.
Technician was polite, quiet, and efficient.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Stove repair

Work order number :8226377601
Fast and efficient. I received a text notification with the ETA and another 10 min prior to the visit. Very nice. The controller board was replaced quickly and I was cooking in no time.
Thanks Frank!

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Great service call

Warranty service for GE. Tech was awesome and communicated thoroughly and kept us up to speed. Repair was complicated and the tech took his time and care not to damage anything. :9408130133

Mlovering in Ottawa
Mlovering in Ottawa

AVG bar fridge service

The service from Elite was next level. Didn’t have to wait to speak with someone. Everything is automated through text message, so I didn’t have to call back to reschedule. If I wanted to I could just sent a quick text. They also give you a window for the service appointment and then let you know when they are on their way to your house. Excellent service!

Randall in Toronto
Randall in Toronto

Refrigerator Service

Re ticket 8228234801- Excellent service - I received several pre-service phone calls to set up an appointment, advance notice of technician's arrival time and on-time service done quickly and politely. Recommended!

Ali in Mississauga
Ali in Mississauga

Microwave repair

Excellent service. The repair work for the non-working microwave in my condo, order # SWCLCVRD2R-1 was timely and quick. Additionally the repair technician was very polite and professional. I am really happy with the service!

Fisher Paykel Gas Range

The dispatch text service was very helpful, even giving a 10 minute prior notice of the technician arriving. The technician CONAN was very courteous and had the problem fixed within 20 minutes. Highly recommend. Work Order #: 348086

Mario in North York
Mario in North York

work order number :9408090427

Absolutely stellar service from Elite Appliance! They were quick, friendly, knowledgeable and very professional. The technician was awesome. Excellent service!!! Will definitely reccomend Elite to everyone. ELITE SAVED THE DAY

pheisz in Toronto
pheisz in Toronto

Samsung fridge

Excellent service, right from calling in to make an appointment with Geraldine. Our technician Carl arrived when expected,explained everything he was doing and cleaned up when he was done. Will definitely call them again
Work order 347738

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.