Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON M6A 2X7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Julia Abramov from PATUANAK
Julia Abramov from PATUANAK
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Samsung fridge repair (work order number :340763)

Excellent service! I was able to make an appointment for the next day. Repairman came at the time specified and I got a text message letting me know he is on his way . He also followed the instructions I left when making the appointment about knocking on the door instead of using the door bell as to not wake up the sleeping baby. He was very knowledgeable about my fridge and based on my description was able to figure out the issue. Repair was done quickly and he kept the area clean, also cleaned up after he was done. He was very polite and answered all my questions . I would defiantly recommend this company and use their service in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

SusanRR from North York
SusanRR from North York

Microwave Repair

The company came quickly to diagnose the problem with our microwave. Once the parts were available, they returned promptly and got everything working again. A lot cheaper than replacing the built in GE Monogram microwave.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

frank in North york
frank in North york

Maytag Microwave repair SWCL9SR7WV-1

I had an issue with my brand new maytag Microwave SWCL9SR7WV-1 . Elite appliance was able to arrange for an excellent technician within a week , diagnose the issue, order the necessary part and repair the issue within a week and a half. I would definitely recommend them.
F.A.

Mario volpentesta
Mario volpentesta

samsung dryer

my dryer was making a noise the problem was the Polly they had this part with them in the truck very good service and i will use them again

work order 341762

Amazing Tech!

I contacted Elite after my Samsung fridge stopped working. The tech who came to fix it was fantastic - professional,
Knowledgeable and efficient. Unfortunately, the. customer service of the company itself leading up to the call was not great. Work order #: 341568

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to techs manager to see he his recognized for his efforts.

bojan.antal in Toronto
bojan.antal in Toronto

Extremely poor customer relations and service quality

Extremely poor service by Elite, charges exist for everything you can think of - labour, gas, moving and reinstalling your appliance, so ask beforehand about the costs.
These costs are usually waived but that is then rubbed up your nose if you have an issue with them like I did.
The repairs started with one faulty item under warranty, soon to be escalated into several issues which Elite claimed not related to each other.
Separate quotas were issued instead of repairing everything at once, all parts covered by the warranty but the labour cost is where they make their money off of you and they will use that every time they visit your place.
Think twice before accepting any kind of work from this business, and shop around for other repair services for prices and quality.

Joan B in North York
Joan B in North York

Fixed laundry machine

Satisfied with work completed and customer service. They provided an update when the part needed to repair was not available. The technician was courteous and on time (Work order 340445).

MAK in North York
MAK in North York

Frigidaire fridge water line repair

The Elite technician, Ryan, quickly identified the water line connection problem and was able to fix it right away. We were impressed by both his expertise and his friendliness. He was helpful, considerate, and explained things in layman’s terms. We would not hesitate to recommend Elite.

Lindsay Veling in York
Lindsay Veling in York

Fixed my Gas Leek!

My work order was 340529 and Melvin was really helpful at fixing my gas leak. The communication was fast and efficient and although it took coming back 3 times they found the problem and fixed it and saved me money!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Samsung refrigerator

Work order - 341137
The technician is very helpful and knowledgeable
He explained all the options I can choose after the diagnosis
They do their best to schedule the service to suit my time
Will likely choose Elite Appliance repair in the future

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.