Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Appliance Repair
Toronto ON M6A 2X7
HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Richmond Hill  >  Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

ccaprio
ccaprio

Dishwasher Repair

They seem like a great company from their phone system with call backs and text to confirm the appointment but that is where it ends.

The technical I had was rude and condescending. Tried to tell me I abused my dishwasher because 3 popcorn seeds from 2.5 years of use were seen in the drain. Once he got the dishwasher draining the grinding noise was still there. He replaced it albeit without acting like it was a huge deal and the popcorn seeds were the culprit. He left and I thought that was the end.

2 days later I got a call that they needed the receipt to verify warranty. I told them the technician did not ask for it and that i did not have it. Usually they verify warranty BEFORE they come. I told them I spoke to Electrolux and they authorized the repair. They asked ME if Electrolux would be calling them and what they should do.

I told them they should no what to do and that Electrolux told me I never need the receipt because I am registered with them. It is the appliance repair place that is to phone and get authorization. That is why they are an authorized repair centre.

I told them to stop calling and be a normal business. Sort it out with Electrolux and send me a bill if I truly owe something..

They finally stopped calling. But they are unprofessional... what company needs to be told by the customer how to talk to the manufacturer for warranty work. Other companies I have worked with come, outside of emergencies, what is covered.

I will not use them again and have heard nothing since... so I assume they sorted it out.

Workorder# 327332

Agents from customer service were very polite and professional. The service provided by a technician was okay. Parts was taking too long to get the parts. SMS notification is a great idea of update customers. But SMS notification did not posted all the event and parts ETA accurately.

sand in Mississauga
sand in Mississauga

stove range fixed

Ticket# 4147649308
i recently had an issue with my stove and they came over and fixed it quickly and in a short time. thank you so much! definitely recommend! the worker came over and found the solution to the problem and was able to fix it within less than 2 hours. thank you

MAH in North York
MAH in North York

Fridge finally fixed!

I have been very pleased with the recent experience I had with Elite Appliance Service . They were recommended to me by the company from which I bought my refrigerator. Elite had difficulty in finding the part needed to fix my fridge.It took over two weeks, but they phoned or texted me on a regular basis to update me on their progress in finding the parts. All was finally resolved and I appreciate the promptness in arranging an appointment when they found the parts and installed them quickly and efficiently. I had the same service person throughout, and he even called afterwards to ensure the fridge was operating properly.
I will use them whenever i have a problem!

Thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback. We truly value the information you have provided. Your responses are vital in helping Elite Appliance to provide an experience that meets the highest standards of excellence.

L1W 2C2 in North York
L1W 2C2 in North York

Oven repair to my Viking Designer Stove

My Viking Designer stove was bought in 2010 and I love it. When the oven wouldn't light and I called Elite Appliance - they responded quickly and sent a serviceman to assess the problem. Ryan expertly found what was needed and ordered the part required. Within a week he was back with the part and within an hour everything was working satisfactorily - and we were all happy. This company is knowledgeable, efficient and on time. I would definitely call them again. W/O 330605

Thank you very much, we appreciate your feedback. I will be sure to forward this to the techs manager to see he is recognized for his efforts.

goodsheppy
goodsheppy

Work Order 330838

I reached out to Elite Appliance Repair to help with an issue I was having with my 3 year old Whirlpool washing machine. Communication at all levels was excellent. Easy to book, I was provided with good communication on the arrival time for the Tech as well. He was on time and fixed the problem. Price seemed fair as well. I would not hesitate in referring them to others.

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service! Our Customers are very important to us; our goal is to ensure we provide prompt and professional services to your complete satisfaction. The feedback you have provided means a great deal to us. Thank you.

Cookingpretty  in North York
Cookingpretty in North York

Thermador refrigerator fixed thanks to Elite’s amazing tech

My Thermador refrigerator just stop working all of a sudden I didn’t know what to do with only 1 fridge in the house and 2 kids I needed it fixed ASAP. I called elite and they were able to send me out a senior technician who was amazing and so knowledgable he definitely knew what he was doing. I am so happy I choose elite to complete my service 330697 for my Thermador. I wish I called them when my thermador dishwasher stopped working but I had a bad experience with a different company. Elite highly recommended.

Kathleen Aldridge from Old Toronto
Kathleen Aldridge from Old Toronto

Fridge repair - Samsung French Door model

I thought my fridge was a goner. Ice build up behind crisper drawer. Unplugged to defrost but when I turned it back on it wasn't cooling properly. That was on Sunday. Called Elite Monday morning and technician came - diagnosed, fixed temporarily, checked back 2 days later to make sure it was working (in case other problems) and then order the new drain kit. He returned Wednesday afternoon to install the new parts. Service technician, Conan, very professional, knowledgeable and courteous. I really appreciated his waiting to make sure it was working before ordering the new parts. 329211

Efficient Kenmore Fridge Repair

Blocked pipe created ice on freezer floor. The technician arrived, diagnosed the problem, told me the cost, fixed the problem (with considerable effort), and left after I paid. He was prompt, polite, neat and efficient. What more could one ask?

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.