Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Reviews for Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

P. in North york
P. in North york

Fast and ON TIME

Super fast service. Basically a technician was able to come the next business day. He arrived right on time. The repair was done correctly and tested. Since this was a warranty repair I can not comment on the price. What I can say is the service was fantastic. I would use again. number :458813

That is great to hear we're happy that we were able to get your appliance up an running for you as quickly as possible. Thank you for choosing Elite Appliance Service.

Susan Roberts from Ajax
Susan Roberts from Ajax
7 reviews Ajax, ON

reverse door on built-in fridge

Had an unbelievable hassle getting this fridge and it came with the hinge opening on the wrong side so then, company after company couldn't do the switch until Elite Appliance came along. They were quick and professional and it was absolutely zero problem for them. Excellent work!

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with Elite Appliance Service!

Fridge repair

work order number :458965

Technician arrived on time, was professional and repaired issue in short order. Observed all COVID protocols and all work was covered under extended warranty. Great job!

Shocked!!!

Samsung dryer only 5.5 yrs old. I could have bought a brand new one by the time they added all their fees. Stay at home mom and I feel VERY taken advantage of.

Juju in Toronto
Juju in Toronto

Stove & Fridge repair

The technician was very informative and helpful. I appreciated the notices sent out for confirming appointments and scheduling a service. Was waiting for parts to arrive and came quicker than I thought. Would recommend Elite 100%. Order# 457825.

tasneem in Toronto
tasneem in Toronto

Finally Dishwasher Fixed

My dishwasher was broken for a long time, called few local techs but they could not figure it out. Finally i called Elite for help, customer service rep listened to my issues and assign a tech to my site. tech arrived ontime with smile on his face and "can do" attitude. He spent reasonable time to figure out the root cause and then finally fixed the dishwasher on the spot.

Thank you for taking the time to post your experience with us, we appreciate it.

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Great service

Great experience with Elite Appliance Service. Very professional, punctual, and knowledgeable. Highly recommend. Ref no. 457332
We had an issue with recent purchased dishwasher and called the manufacture because its still under warranty. They booked us with Elite Appliance Service and we are so happy with the service they provided.

bamdad in Toronto
bamdad in Toronto

Fridge repair (Order# 457637)

Amazing appliance service, helpful customer service, fast responding, very professional and knowledgeable. Would 100% recommend to anyone needing services for their appliances. I needed help with my fridge which had an issue with its compressor and they sent me a technician asap and fixed my issue in no time!
Order# 457637

Anna in Richmond Hill
Anna in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fridge repair

These guys are professional and courteous. They had to replace my fridge compressor. It took 3 hours and I hardly knew they were here. Everything was fixed in the time they had said. I have used Elite many times through my Lowe’s Warranty plan. The people who book your appointments are nice and helpful. They keep you informed with text message updates about day/time they’re coming. They let you know what time they will arrive in a text on that day. I definitely recommend them and I will use them again

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We're always so happy to hear back from our customers, your feedback is very valuable. Thank you for choosing Elite Appliance Service.

Jecca
Jecca

work order number :457197

Great experience with Elite repair. Our dishwasher was under warranty and just stopped working. The Elite service person was punctual, professional and friendly. It turned out that we had inadvertently locked the dishwasher lol. All fixed now.

More about Elite Appliance Service – Toronto

Elite Appliance Service has been serving the GTA for over 18 years. Our Technicians are all Factory trained and certified by all major appliance manufacturers to perform warranty and COD repairs, when choosing an appliance servicer, protect your valuable appliances and ensure the company you hire is authorized and trained by the manufacturer of your appliance. Working closely with appliance manufacturers we have become the Largest independent Servicer in Greater Toronto Area and the Choice of Consumers when it comes to Appliance Repair. We have quickly built an outstanding reputation for our professionalism and honesty. Our mandate has always been the same: to deliver ELITE services at competitive prices, promptly and to our customers complete satisfaction.

Elite Appliance Service is the region's repair specialist. Our skilled technicians can repair all major brands, makes and models and if it's not economically feasible to repair your appliance, we'll tell you straight up.