Mr. Electric of Windsor

Reviews for Mr. Electric of Windsor

Brian from Windsor
Brian from Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

Install outlets for sump pump; inspect and rewire lighting to code; add light switches

What a pleasure to have Richard come into our home, listen carefully to our needs then give an honest appraisal/explanation of the job! Price was reasonable, service was timely/punctual. Mr. Electric is well represented by Richard who provided top-notch workmanship and showed care and respect for our home. Thank you, Richard!

Kim Simpson in Windsor
Kim Simpson in Windsor
5 reviews Windsor, ON

Electrical Work

I had a small addition that I had built on my home and needed to have electricity ran to. Mr Electric completed the work on time, and at a great price. I had several quotes to have the job completed and by far, they where the cheapest, and the work was superb....

I will have Mr. Electric for all of my future projects and would recommend this company to all of my friends and family!