Mr. Electric

Reviews for Mr. Electric

Anne in Oakville from Mississauga
Anne in Oakville from Mississauga

Moving Dryer Outlet & outside Outlets

Devin arrived yesterday and did a wonderful job! Your team is both efficient and prompt. I will not hesitate to recommend your services and call upon you again in the future. Thank you so much for accommodating me in such short notice and during an ice storm too! Definitely 10+ service

Thank you Anne for your wonderful review! We strive to accommodate our customers' requests as much as possible. We are thrilled to know that Devin did such a great job, was on time and professional! Please do not hesitate to call us in the future! At Mr Electric - we appreciate our customers!!

Martina from Mississauga
Martina from Mississauga

Service

Christmas is coming & I wanted to update some of my light fixtures in our house. I purchased all my fixtures and called Mr. Electric. They came within the time frame that we were given which was great because with a busy schedule, who has time to wait around for 4-5 hrs. Glen was extremely professional and courteous. I had to replace several fixtures so he was there for most part of the day. I was extremely impressed with how well he cleaned up after himself. He even suggested using light dimmers to enhance the ambiance in each room. All we did was replace light fixtures, and these rooms look like they have been renovated. I couldn’t believe the impact it had. Thank you Glen. I would definitely recommend this top shelf company to all my family and friends.

Hello Martina, thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to hear that Glenn was proactive and suggested dimmers to enhance the lighting in your rooms. All of our Service Professionals take pride in their work and in providing exceptional customer service. We look forward to becoming your primary electrical service provider!

Peter Wolf from Mississauga
Peter Wolf from Mississauga

Installing EV charger

Everything from the first estimate visit to the quote, further communication, actual work and final transaction was done with a surgical precision. Very well done, Mr. Electric, will order again!

Thank you for your positive feedback! We take pride in meeting our customer's expectations from the initial quotation to the installation. We look forward to working for you again and hope that you will share your positive experience with others.

Doug Colquhoun in Brampton
Doug Colquhoun in Brampton
1 review BRAMPTON, ON

Updating Hydro Panel [Fuse to Breaker.]

Mr. Electric office commutated very well back and forth as Brampton hydro have to have it their way. After that everything went as planned, and the job was done neat and tidy, and the boys cleaned up after them. They were polite and professional and everything worked in the end as well. I will be having them back in the near future as they are reasonably priced and do a good job to boot. Thanks. Doug C.

Hello Doug, we appreciate that you took the time to provide us with your positive feedback. Our electricians take pride in their work and are also considerate of the customer's property. We look forward to taking care of your electrical needs in the future.

Elora durdos from Mississauga
Elora durdos from Mississauga

Circuit box relocation/Pot light install/ Full electrical placement in basement reno

We decided to finish our basement this past winter. Part of the reno involved moving the Electrical circuit panel. This work needed to be completed within a certain time frame as we were working within tight deadlines. I placed a call to Mr. Electric and received a call back from Susan the same day. She was able to schedule a consultation within 24 hrs. We were very impressed with the fact that Susan accomodated our request at such short notice. After the initial consultation and quote, Scott and Devin were scheduled in less than a week later to complete the work. Both Scott and Devin were easy to work with, provided much advice and guidance, easily shared their knowledge and expertise. They were very respectful of our home and renovation expectations with respect to quality of work, timelines and follow up. They were very accomodating to our requests even if last minute - midstream, we decided to also install pot lights in our upstairs family room. After living with the lighting choice for a few weeks, we decided to switch our lighting from led to halogen simply because we did not like the type of lighting that the led provided. Mr. Electric was quick to respond to our request and made the switch with absolutely no problem!

To Linda and Drago and the rest of the Mr. Electric team - thanks so much for all of your hard work and commitment to ensuring that the work that we needed done was completed to the highest standards, but for also meeting and exceeding our expectations during this renovation!!!!

Thank you Elora for your wonderful review! We work hard to meet our customers electrical needs in a timely and professional manner and you are a great example of that. We appreciate you allowing us into your home and giving us the opportunity to be your electrical service provider.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
5 reviews TORONTO, ON

Light fixture installation

The rumours are true: Mr. Electric is as GOOD as other people say. This is the first time I used Mr. Electric's service but I was already confident that the job was going to be up to par. I have used Mr. Electric's sister service, Mr. Rooter, a few times beforehand; so I'd assumed that the service was going to be just as great. And I was definitely not let down.

The pricing is reasonable. It does help to become a member (for a minimal fee) for additional discounts at both Mr. Electric and Mr. Rooter.

Communication with Susan at the dispatch centre was smooth and easy. I felt confident that if there had been any problems with the technician, I could always let Susan know.

But in the end, the technician, Ryan, was simply stellar: friendly, professional, and did the job right. Highly recommend him.

Thanks Mr. Electric!

Hello Stephen, thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. We take pride in exceeding our customer's expectations and this is why we make "customer service" our #1 priority. We are happy to hear that both Ryan and Susan provided great service. Thanks again for choosing Mr. Electric to be your service provider!

Robert from Toronto
Robert from Toronto

electrical receptacles

We looked on the internet for a company that could do electrical work for us in the basement and we chose Mr. Electric because of their very positive reviews and star ratings. They installed six electrical receptacles in the basement and now we're just waiting for the report of the final inspection from them. I was very satisfied with the good job though.

Thank you sharing your positive experience with Mr. Electric. We take pride in getting the job done right the first time and completing the work according to ESA codes and standards. Thank you for choosing Mr. Electric and we hope to look after your electrical service needs in the future.

Michael from Toronto
Michael from Toronto

electrical work

The guy that came to work on our electrical outlets was amazing. He introduced himself well, was good at what he did, and then went around the house and asked if there were other electrical issues we wanted him to look at. We're actually going to use him again for another job soon. We're very satisfied with the service.

Hello Michael, thank you for taking the time to submit a review. We are proud of all of the Service Professionals that represent Mr. Electric and are pleased to hear that the Service Professional that was at your house met your expectations. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Eddie from Toronto
Eddie from Toronto

installed chandelier

I did a Google search and found Mr. Electric. I first compared prices with other companies but they seemed better. They installed my chandelier for me and everything was perfect. I would recommend them to others.

Hello Eddie, thank you for submitting your review to Mr. Electric. We are strive to maximize our customer loyalty and that begins with coming providing excellent service at a reasonable price! We appreciate the fact that you are going to recommend our service to others.

Maurey from Toronto
Maurey from Toronto

installation of car charge station

I got a referral from the Ford dealership for Mr. Electric to install an electric car charge station for my car. There was no other option for me but Mr. Electric to do the job and the price was what I thought it would be. I had no problems with them and I would definitely recommend them to family and friends.

Hello Maurey, we appreciate your feedback and are glad that the service you received and the price met your expectations. We would greatly appreciate you recommending us to others. Thank you for choosing Mr. Electric and have a great day!

More about Mr. Electric

Expert Electricians in the Greater Toronto Area.

Mr. Electric is the greater Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Toronto, Etobicoke, East York, York, North York, Don Mills, Weston, Brampton, Mississauga, Acton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding areas.