Mr. Electric of GTA West

Reviews for Mr. Electric of GTA West

Denis MacDougall in Brampton
Denis MacDougall in Brampton

Fire/CO2 Monitor Installation

We contacted the company requesting service through their website in the evening and received a call back the next morning. Service was scheduled for the next day. Our electrician arrived as scheduled and completed the installation of three monitors quickly and efficiently. We will be contacting Mr. Electric for all of our future electrical needs.

sandyedmonds
sandyedmonds

Pot lighting replacement bulbs

Paul and associate did first class job - highly recommend for sure! Best in Mississauga area.

2 electric plugs for EV charging

Very prompt and great work. I was kept totally in the loop through email and that was something I really appreciate it.

Estimate

Electrician was very knowledgable about all faucets of the lighting and electrical work. He let me know about any drawbacks, objectively and completely. Once I am ready to start, I will definitely be calling him back.

We appreciated the opportunity to review your lighting and device electrical requirements with you. We look forward to working for you again!

Oakville
Oakville

Diagnosing a tripping CB

Many things were good, and Ill get to that, but I expect that from professionals.

I CANT DESCRIBE HOW ANNOYED I WAS TO BE TOLD THAT THERE WAS TO BE A $15 FUEL SURCHARGE. Gas is $1.35/litre.big dealand its one of the costs of doing business. Chiseling an extra $15 is such a dodgy move.

On the plus sidetheir communication was good, they were on-time, the electrician, Miro, is a great young guy whos polite and knows his stuff. He solved the problem within the hour, and he seems like a solid employee.

LOSE THE GAS SUR-CHARGE.very annoying.

Thank you for your review. We are pleased that the service you received from Mr. Electric and our electrician, Miro met your service expectations. We have maintained our pricing with minimal increases but have unfortunately had to implement a fuel surcharge due to the rising cost of fuel (you noted that gas was $1.35/litre - today the cost has already increased to $1.47/litre).

comynmj
comynmj

Outlet for a stairlift

The two electricians who came to install an outlet for a stairlift did a great job. Their work was very neat and they cleaned up very well.

Thank you for your 10/10* review! We are pleased that you were happy with the work our electricians, Miro and Davor provided and we hope to work for you again in the future!

Electrical repairs

The electrician was quick knowledgeable and helpful finding and repairing the problem. Even ensured I understood the issue and warned of potential safety issues. If not repaired correctly.

Thank you for the 10/10* review! We are pleased that you were happy with the service our technician provided and we look forward to working with you again!

Par S.
Par S.

Electrical Services

I had three outdoor lighting fixtures replaced, along with three outdoor recepticles and inside the house we had 17 recepticles replaced. From the first time the technician came to provide a quote to executing the job was all first class. The technician explained everything that was wrong and not up to code and what needed to be done to make everything both safe but also bring it up to code.

The technicians worked very efficiently so as to not distrupt our electrical needs (fridge, internet, etc.) as I work from home making sure we were not without power for long periods of time.

I've found my electricians going forward and I highly recommend Mr. Electric GTA West. In fact their coming back to install a surge protector at the panel, so I do not hesitate in the least to recommend them for any of your electrical needs.

Thank you so much for your kind words, Par. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us — and we agree, our technicians are great! We count ourselves lucky for customers like you and look forward to working with you again!

General Electrical work

They showed up on time, were polite, professional..cleaned up after themselves and actually came in under the provided quotepretty much all you want when you call someone to do work at your home.

Thank you for the 10/10* review! We are pleased that you were happy with the service we provided and we look forward to working for you again in the future!

Replace light sockets

Lost power to bedroom, Mr. Electric restored and checked for other flaws. Was courteous and on time and explained everything done.

Thank you for the 10/10* review! We are pleased that you were satisfied with the service we provided!

More about Mr. Electric of GTA West

Expert Electricians in the Greater Toronto Area. Mr. Electric is the greater Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric is standing by to meet your ...
Looking for Electricians pros in Mississauga?