Mr. Electric of GTA West

Reviews for Mr. Electric of GTA West

Afzal Ahmad from Mississauga
Afzal Ahmad from Mississauga

Installation of Outdoor westher proof GFI receptacle

Everything went very well from booking to installation.
Paul provided a great service from start to finish.
Very knowledgeable, professional and courteous.
Left the site very clean before leaving. Would most certainly be recommended

Thank you for your 10/10 review! We are pleased that you are satisfied with Paul our electrician and the service he provided. We look forward to working for you in the future!

csalemi
csalemi

Fixed an Entry Way Ceiling Light

I am extremely pleased with Mr. Electric. I called for a property I have in Mississauga, and they arranged an appointment immediately. The electrician found the issue and made the necessary repairs.
I would highly recommend Mr. Electric, and I will be using them for any electrical issues I have in the Mississauga area.

Catherine in Markham
Catherine in Markham

Light switch

Miro from Mr.Electric was friendly and efficient. We have used them in the past, an will definitely use them again!

Bathroom lights not working and smoke detector replacement

The repair person came on time, masked and wearing booties. He explained the work clearly and the costs. After the bathroom light situation was examined, he explained the next steps at my end. He replaced the smoke detector and tested it for me before he left. He had been willing to go out snd get the new piece to install to save anothet trip. I wss very pleased with the service.

Thank you for the 10/10 review! We are happy that you were pleased with the service we provided and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

annbarclay in Mississauga
annbarclay in Mississauga

Bathroom Chandelier installed

Contractor was so polite and workmanship was impressive. Highly recommend this Company. Have used them 3 times.

Thank you very much for your 10/10 review! We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to working for you again.

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto

Bathroom Went Dark a Day Before Christmas

I can't say enough how pleased I am with the service provided by Mr. Electric, from the the first call seeking help to the technicians (Paul and Shawn) coming out the experience was amazing. An electrical outlet in our bathroom blew today causing the entire space to go dark, a day before Christmas. The team was able to come out within a couple of hours and very quickly diagnosed the issue and replaced everything making it safe and functional. They were very professional, walked me through everything they were doing and the price was quite reasonable. This is the 2nd time I've used Mr. Electric and I most definitely will keep on using them & would recommend them to anyone who asks.

Thank you very much for your 10/10 review! We are pleased that you were happy with the service Paul and Shawn provided and we look forward to working for you again in the future!

jmaclagan
jmaclagan

Electrical work in a number of rooms

We had a number of new lights installed to replace old ones in kitchen , bedroom laundry room & storage room
work was professional & to building code .

Thank you for your 10/10 review. We are pleased that you were satisfied with the service we provided.

Replacing switches

Cost too high for 1 hour when did not even have to go to the electric panel to complete the job

Thank you for your review.

J in Toronto
J in Toronto

Replace light fixtures & outlets

Paul is awesome, friendly, smart, knowledgeable, and efficient. He’s really good at what he does.

Thank you for reviewing the service you received from Paul! We are pleased that we met your service expectations and look forward to working for you again in the future!

Sue
Sue

Task lighting and exterior pot lights

Paul came by to give me an estimate on task lighting for the kitchen as well as adding four exterior pot lights.
He was on time, courteous and explained everything to me. He and his colleague installed the lights within two weeks of the estimate. I was very
pleased with how much more functional my kitchen is now and how the exterior pot lights light up the side of the house.
Paul and his colleague were also very respectful of my home and cleaned up inside and out …. like they were never there.
I highly recommend Mr. Electric. Thank you!

Thank you for the 10/10 review. We are pleased that you had a great experience and we were able to meet all of your electrical needs. We appreciate the recommendation!

More about Mr. Electric of GTA West

Expert Electricians in the Greater Toronto Area.

Mr. Electric is the greater Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Acton, Brampton, Burlington, Etobicoke, Georgetown, Milton, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, York, East York and North York.

Electricians and Electrical Vehicle Charging
EV Chargers, Surge Protection, Retrofit Lighting, Generators.
Renovations, electrical system upgrades, hi-tech troubleshooting, service & maintenance agreements, ESA code updates & corrections, dedicated computer circuitry, circuit installation & upgrades, transfer switches, generator installation & maintenance, wiring upgrades, energy saving lighting solutions, custom lighting designs, shock prevention devices, outdoor lighting installation & repairs, landscape lighting and installation of EV charging stations, holiday lighting.
2008
Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Cash, Cheque
ECRA/ESA Licence #7006505. Fully Licensed, All our Service Professionals are fully background check
Mr. Electric is a proud supporter of Electric Safety Foundation International and the BBB.
One year warranty against workmanship or installation errors. Workmanship warranty doesn’t cover materials that fail on their own. Those are covered by manufacturer warranties.