Mr. Electric GTA West

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Mississauga  >  Mr. Electric GTA West

Reviews for Mr. Electric GTA West

erikaco
erikaco

Light fixture/ outside timer on lights

I have used this company for several jobs in several house renovations. Always been efficient, prompt and professional

I would like to congratulate them on their professionalism and could promote their service to anyone!

Erika C

Thank you for submitting your review about your recent experience with Mr. Electric and our electrician Adrian. We appreciate great customers like you and look forward to working for you again!

Jennifer in Mississauga
Jennifer in Mississauga

Electrician

Very reliable and professional company. Well run, I received email notifications of my appointment, the name of the electrician Goran and his photo. So I knew who was coming. He arrived on time. Goran was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. He explained what he was doing, was very respectful and courteous. I have had other electricians come and they were very rushed. I did not not feel confident about their workmanship. But Goran was very detailed and careful. He even pointed out something about my smoke detector (not being activated properly) which was not part of his service call. I would definitely recommend this company based on Goran's service and professionalism and would not hesitate to use them again.

Hello Jennifer,
It was our pleasure working for you.
We appreciate that you took the time to submit a review about your experience with Mr. Electric and specifically our electrician, Goran. We take price in providing Expert Electrical Service and giving our customers all of the necessary information required for them to make an informed decision about the electrical work required.
We look forward to working for you again in the future!

Troy in Milton
Troy in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Like Clockwork

Their quote was accurate, they showed up on time, finished on time, and did a better job than they had to do.

There was at least one chance for the technician to take a shortcut and save himself the grief of working in a confined space.

He took the time, and did it right even though he likely assumed I wouldn't know the difference.

Some people in this world still take pride in their work. Hallelujah.

We appreciate your review of your service experience with Mr. Electrician and our electrician Adrian. We value the trust you placed in our company in allowing us into your home and do our best to show up on time and provide Expert Electrical Service. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Cottage1 in Brampton
Cottage1 in Brampton

Light Installation

I used Mr Electric today for the first time to have 2 ceiling light fixtures replaced. Called in late morning for an appointment and they came out that afternoon. I was updated on their arrival via email and Brannon arrived right on time. He was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. A very nice young man. The work was excellent and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Brennan and Mr. Electric. We recognize that exceptional electrical is about more than installing light fixtures, it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call. Please give us a call when you have any future electrical needs.

Roy in Oakville
Roy in Oakville

Circuit breaker issue

Everything worked out well for us :
- our suggested timing for the service was accepted
- Omar was on time
- we were kept up to date with his timing
- the problem was resolved quickly
- Omar was very accommodating and personable
- He answered all of our questions

Hello Roy,
We appreciate that you took the time to review the service you received from Omar and Mr. Electric. We take pride in making only agreements that we are willing, able and intend to keep. This includes keeping our customers informed about our electrician's arrival. We are pleased that Omar was able to resolve your problem efficiently. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

Pamela
Pamela

Great service!

I called Mr. Electric about having an outlet installed behind my stove and an electrical box installed in the bathroom for a light fixture. My appointment was the next day! Omar arrived as scheduled and quickly determined the best and most cost-effective solution to our electrical needs. I was completely satisfied with the work completed and with the price. Don't hesitate to call this company, I will definitely use them again.

A bonus service is the email on the day of service that contains a photo of the electrician who will be coming to your home. Nice personal safety consideration.

Hello Pamela,
Thank you for posting this review. We are pleased that you received timely and professional service and were kept well informed along the way. It is this customer focus that allows us to maximize our customer loyalty! Thank you for choosing Mr. Electric and we look forward to working for you again in the future!

Happy Customer in Oakville
Happy Customer in Oakville

Bathroom exhaust fan install & timer

When phoning for the appointment, the receptionist was polite and helpful , giving me s timely date. Polite, competent workers, who arrived on time, did the job expertly and carefully cleaned up the work space afterwards.
The cost was clearly laid out beforehand.
I couldn’t ask for better service!

We appreciate that you took the time to review the service you received from Mr. Electric. Our goal is to provide exceptional service from the time you call our office to when the electrician completes his work. We look forward to working for you again and hope that you'll recommend our service to others. Have a great day!

Leslie in Toronto
Leslie in Toronto

Revamp task lighting; replace parts on an overhead fan-light

I really appreciated my serviceman Adrian's thorough, professional approach to the job, as well as his friendly manner. After living with underperforming kitchen lights for over a year, it's lovely to have everything up and running again.

Hello Leslie,
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with our electrician Adrian and Mr. Electric. We are happy that your lights were repaired and that you are pleased with the service you received.
We look forward to working for you again in the future.

C. Phyllis Heffren from Toronto
C. Phyllis Heffren from Toronto

Installation of new electrical outlet with panel set-up of dedicated circuit breaker; plus replaced faulty outlet with new. Thank you.

Adrien arrived promptly, he was polite, and professional, and he covered his winter boots each time he returned from his truck after retrieving the required tools. He took time to analyze and research the jobs and he clearly explained the requirements to me. He was methodical, and expert in his installation. He left the job sites swept, and tidy. I really appreciated his thoughtfulness, and thoroughness. Moreover, I was really confident knowing that he would do an excellent job. Thank you so very much.

Thank you very much for such a great review! Our electricians work very hard to offer the best possible service during each and every site visit and we are pleased to learn that Adrian did just that! We will ensure that Adrian gets the recognition that he deserves. We also look forward to working for you again in the future!

Saved My Vanity Lights

My 2 vanity lights used mini fluorescent lights and the transformers blew. Replacement transformers were not a viable option and I thought I was going to have to replace my favourite lights. Your electrician Adrian suggested that he could retrofit the light fixtures to accommodate LED light bulbs. PROBLEM SOLVED!! And even better - LED replacement bulbs are long lasting, easy to find and easy to install. I couldn't be happier.

Thank you for your feedback. We strive to exceed our customers expectations by providing excellent customer service from the first point of contact with our office to the electrician that completes the work. We are pleased to learn that Adrian surpassed your expectations and provided expert electrical service. We look forward to working for you again and trust that you will recommend our services to others.

More about Mr. Electric GTA West

Expert Electricians in GTA West

Mr. Electric of GTA West is the Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric of GTA West is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric of GTA West today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Toronto, Etobicoke, East York, York, North York, Don Mills, Weston, Brampton, Mississauga, Acton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding areas.