Mr. Electric

Reviews for Mr. Electric

Douglas in Mississauga
Douglas in Mississauga

Replacing 500 watt halogen bulb in hard to access flood light

My phone call to your company was answered immediately. A date and time frame for the service call was dealt with right away. The date and time of the service call was confirmed subsequently in writing. The technician arrived right on time.
The technician was very pleasant and knew exactly how to solve my problem. I received a written quote before the job started.
I will certainly call Mr. Electric the next time I have an electrical problem I can't solve and will recommend this company to my family and friends.

Hello Douglas,
We are delighted that you decided to leave a wonderful review for us. We only have the best of the best electricians and we are glad you got to experience the expertise of our technician Adrian. At Mr. Electric, we treat our customers how we would like to be treated. Thank you for leaving a review and we appreciate your recommendation of our services to others!

Steve J.
Steve J.

Inspection

The technician was very detailed and explained everything to me. Very knowledgeable and helpful. I would highly recommend them.

Hello Steve,
We greatly appreciate the review you have left for Mr. Electric. Our electricians take pride in providing expert electrical service.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and we are pleased to learn that you will recommend us to others!

Barbara
Barbara

Relocation of outlet in den. Installed additional electrical box to correct unsafe situation.

Electrician installed a new outlet and did a number of things to increase the safety of current unsafe wiring.

Hello Barbara, we appreciate your review of the service you experienced with Mr. Electric! We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Abb
Abb

Ceiling fan installation

Good service but just pricey. Professional and efficient in his work, explained his work details well.

We appreciate your review and are pleased that you found the electrician to be professional and efficient.

C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto
C. Phyllis Hale from Toronto

Electrical outlet safety inspection, repair, replacement, & trouble shooting

I am not sure if I completed this review for the first project Mr. Electric completed for me. I have requested the professional help from Mr. Electric now a second time. The first time, Mr. Electric - Adrian - wired and installed a new electrical outlet in my exterior bathroom wall. He worked so hard and diligently with precision, and excellent problem solving skills. After he analyzed and assessed the parameters of this job, which was much trickier than I imagined, he explained what he had to do and the estimated cost prior to launching into the actual installation. I was so grateful for his thorough and knowledgable explanation and for his ensuring that I understood exactly what would be involved. He earned straight A's, top grades on all levels of perfection, promptness, tidiness, and expertise. Thank you Adrian for your service. This second job was completed a few weeks ago. Adrian returned to assess a problem with my kitchen electrical outlets, which he found were burnt-out! He worked extremely hard and diligently again, to attach new outlets to fresh wiring which was difficult as the wiring was behind drywall, and marble. He replaced the outlets and explained to me why they became dangerous. When I moved into this condo I hired an electrician to replace the sockets at that time, so during just a couple of years the outlets had become completely burnt out. Adrian explained the connection issues and how to avoid this happening again. I am so very grateful to him for his thorough assessment of the problem and his explaining to me how to keep the outlets safe. I also greatly appreciate Adrian's explanation, and his knowledge of how the wiring was connected. I am absolutely confident, and fully trusting, and extremely grateful for Adrian's knowledge and expertise. Thank you so very much. Mr. Electric is truly the very best!

Hello Ms. Hale,
Thank you for submitting your review of our service. We are glad that our electrician Adrian succeeds in meeting and exceeding your expectations with each visit.
We value great customers like you and look forward to working for you again in the future.

Chris in Etobicoke
Chris in Etobicoke

Electrical Work

Mr. Electric was very professional provided a full outline of my costs right from the start of the request. The work was completed by Goran who was willing to assist in all aspects of the job. The Job was done well and am very happy with the results.

Hello Chris,
Thank you for reviewing your experience with Goran and Mr. Electric. Unlike other companies, we quote the job prior to starting the work so that the customer is fully aware of the price prior to the work commencing. We are pleased that you were happy with the work that was completed. Have a great day!

4 reviews Ajax, ON

Kitchen Renovation

I have used Mr. Electric in past and have always been gratified by the results.
I request Adrian as the electrician to do the work on my projects.
Adrian has the patience and knowledge to answer all my questions and explains how he will proceed with my requests.

Hello Edith,
We appreciate great repeat customers like you. Thank you for your business.
It is always a pleasure to work for you and we look forward to working for you again in the future! Have a great day!

Clayton P.
Clayton P.

Repair doorbell and socket

Half a circuit was broken and he found a broken socket causing the issue. The doorbell was broken, but I couldn't find the transformer. He found the transformer be and replaced it.

Hello Clayton,
Thank you for sharing your service experience with others! We are glad that our electrician repaired all of your electrical issues and look forward to working for you again.
Have a great day!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Replacement of broken GFCI in the electrical outlet in bathroom

The GFCI in the main bathroom outlet was broken and had to be replaced. The electrician that was sent was professional, courtesy and took the extra time to explain other safety issues. I was sent a photo of him in advance so I knew who to expect. He even took the time to explain a type of pot light bulb that needed to be replaced in the dining room and showed me how to remove it. The person I spoke to on the phone to arrange the appointment was very pleasant and helpful. The appointment was scheduled for the next day.
I would highly recommend this company and will definitely use them again for other electrical issues.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our electrician Goran and Mr. Electric. We recognize that exceptional electrical is about more than fixing your electrical concerns; it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call! Please give us a call when you have any future electrical needs.

Alana in Old Toronto
Alana in Old Toronto

Overhead lighting

We had overhead wiring and lighting installed in two bedrooms. The work that Goran did looks fantastic. We have concrete walls and Mr Electric did a great job of hiding the wires. The price was very reasonable for all the work done.

Hello Alana,
We are pleased that Goran provided Expert Electrical Service and that all of your expectations were met with the installation of the new lighting in your bedrooms.
Thank you for sharing your experience with others and we look forward to working for you again in the future.

More about Mr. Electric

Expert Electricians in the Greater Toronto Area.

Mr. Electric is the greater Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Toronto, Etobicoke, East York, York, North York, Don Mills, Weston, Brampton, Mississauga, Acton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding areas.