Mr. Electric Gta West

Mr. Electric Gta West

Reviews for Mr. Electric Gta West

petra
petra

Bathroom fan install and ceiling light fixture relocation

Excellent work. We were very pleased with their efficiency, advice and the quality of the work. We will definitely use Mr. Electric again as we continue with home renovations.

Hi Petra,
Thank you for choosing Mr. Electric to install your bathroom exhaust fan and relocate your ceiling light fixture.
We look forward to working for you again. We appreciate your business and have a wonderful day.

Ralph
Ralph

FIX LIGHT AND INSTALL SENSOR LIGHTS IN THE BACK AND FRONT

Goran was an amazing person to deal with. He was thorough and did a great job. He told us from the get go what the price would be. I am looking to do some more work in my home and i will be using Mr. Electric again.

Hello Ralph,
We are pleased that Goran exceeded your expectations and we look forward to working for you again. Have a great day!

S
S

Electric fix after home isnpection

As usual Adrian and Andrew were very thorough, professional and friendly. Highly recommend Mr Elextric.

Thank you for submitting a review about your experience with Adrian and Andrew. We also appreciate that you will refer our service to others.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Smoke alarm installation

Service was for review and replacement of smoke alarms. The company has excellent customer service and communication. I received a prompt service appointment and the gentleman was professional, polite and very helpful. I would call this company again.

We appreciate your review and are pleased to learn that you were happy with the service you received.
We hope that you will refer us to others and look forward to working for you again.

HappyGoLucky in Mississauga
HappyGoLucky in Mississauga

Prompt service but very overpriced!

I had a few outlets malfunctioning as well as needed a solution for an exposed wire in my garage.

The technician was prompt and very friendly. He identified one outlet that was fine. He proceeded to replace the various outlets that had issues as well as installed a box in the garage to deal with the wire issue. He also helped me get my outdoor garage lights off so I could replace the bulbs and clean the glass (they were a bit rusty and hard to remove myself). He wore booties when in the house and cleaned up well after himself.

However, after paying my fee and reviewing some retail prices against the materials, I realized I probably overpaid by a few hundred dollars. I compared the materials prices against a few different websites. Based on my estimation of materials plus the fact that he was here for about 2 hours (they charge $95 per hour) I probably should have paid $400-$500 for the work, but paid $800 instead.

I appears their pricing include time and materials as most of their prices are 2x to 4x above base retail cost, but I was charged an additional hour for the work on the box, which only took 15 minutes. There is also the fact that most electrical companies don't pay retail prices for materials, so those costs are most likely a bit lower that my comparison.

Overall, I found the service to be excellent, but didn't feel it was worth the much higher price I paid. As such, I can't fully recommend this company.

Good afternoon:
We are so happy to hear that the service you received was excellent! We strive to provide our customers with an outstanding customer service experience from their very first contact with us.

With regards to your review, we are going to attempt to explain our pricing as best as we can.
The prices quoted include labour and material (if required) to complete the work – there is a standard amount of labour and cost for material (if required) included, per-item.

The first line item is noted as our “task rate” (for your quotation, it is the GFCI receptacle). These rates include our overhead costs in getting our electrician(s) to your door.

Our rates are determined by our Menu Pricing Guide and when you hire an electrician from Mr Electric to complete your electrical work, you can be confident that:
1. All of our electricians are licensed and insured.
2. We are an Authorized Contractor with the Electrical Safety Authority.
3. We are accredited with the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
4. All of our work carries a lifetime labour warranty and we honour the manufacturer’s warranty on all material that we supply.

When we quote a job, our rates are by the job (not by the hour) – this is so that there are no surprises at the end of the job – the price is the price. So, if it takes a little longer to complete the work as outlined, there is no extra cost to you the customer. We value integrity in our pricing and this by-the-job pricing reflects that. We do not claim to be the cheapest – as I’m sure you can appreciate, there is a cost to doing business: training, fuel, insurance, vehicle & building leases, advertising , utilities, etc… These costs are unique to each business and affect the cost that each individual business can work at. Knowing this, and having dealt with a few of our customers that have had work completed by other electrical contractors, I can say wholeheartedly that we are neither the cheapest or the most expensive.

I hope that this answers any questions you may have regarding why our pricing is as it is.
Again, we are glad that you were extremely pleased with the service that you received.

erikaco
erikaco

Light fixture/ outside timer on lights

I have used this company for several jobs in several house renovations. Always been efficient, prompt and professional

I would like to congratulate them on their professionalism and could promote their service to anyone!

Erika C

Thank you for submitting your review about your recent experience with Mr. Electric and our electrician Adrian. We appreciate great customers like you and look forward to working for you again!

Jennifer in Mississauga
Jennifer in Mississauga

Electrician

Very reliable and professional company. Well run, I received email notifications of my appointment, the name of the electrician Goran and his photo. So I knew who was coming. He arrived on time. Goran was extremely knowledgeable and very patient. He explained what he was doing, was very respectful and courteous. I have had other electricians come and they were very rushed. I did not not feel confident about their workmanship. But Goran was very detailed and careful. He even pointed out something about my smoke detector (not being activated properly) which was not part of his service call. I would definitely recommend this company based on Goran's service and professionalism and would not hesitate to use them again.

Hello Jennifer,
It was our pleasure working for you.
We appreciate that you took the time to submit a review about your experience with Mr. Electric and specifically our electrician, Goran. We take price in providing Expert Electrical Service and giving our customers all of the necessary information required for them to make an informed decision about the electrical work required.
We look forward to working for you again in the future!

Troy in Milton
Troy in Milton
2 reviews Milton, ON

Like Clockwork

Their quote was accurate, they showed up on time, finished on time, and did a better job than they had to do.

There was at least one chance for the technician to take a shortcut and save himself the grief of working in a confined space.

He took the time, and did it right even though he likely assumed I wouldn't know the difference.

Some people in this world still take pride in their work. Hallelujah.

We appreciate your review of your service experience with Mr. Electrician and our electrician Adrian. We value the trust you placed in our company in allowing us into your home and do our best to show up on time and provide Expert Electrical Service. We look forward to working for you again in the future.

Cottage1 in Brampton
Cottage1 in Brampton

Light Installation

I used Mr Electric today for the first time to have 2 ceiling light fixtures replaced. Called in late morning for an appointment and they came out that afternoon. I was updated on their arrival via email and Brannon arrived right on time. He was knowledgeable, courteous and professional. A very nice young man. The work was excellent and I would not hesitate to use them again.

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with our technician Brennan and Mr. Electric. We recognize that exceptional electrical is about more than installing light fixtures, it's about assuring that you hired the right company from the time we answer your call. Please give us a call when you have any future electrical needs.

Roy in Oakville
Roy in Oakville

Circuit breaker issue

Everything worked out well for us :
- our suggested timing for the service was accepted
- Omar was on time
- we were kept up to date with his timing
- the problem was resolved quickly
- Omar was very accommodating and personable
- He answered all of our questions

Hello Roy,
We appreciate that you took the time to review the service you received from Omar and Mr. Electric. We take pride in making only agreements that we are willing, able and intend to keep. This includes keeping our customers informed about our electrician's arrival. We are pleased that Omar was able to resolve your problem efficiently. We look forward to working for you again in the future!

More about Mr. Electric Gta West

Expert Electricians in GTA West

Mr. Electric of GTA West is the Toronto area’s most trusted electrician that is proud to be locally owned and operated. We specialize in residential and commercial electrical service and repair. Whatever the job, large or small, Mr. Electric of GTA West is standing by to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.

Professional, Skilled & Trained Electricians!

Not only are our expert electricians skilled & professionally trained, but we put customer service as our top priority. Got an electrical problem, let us handle it! We make the whole thing easy for you! If you're in need of an electrician, there is no one better to call... call Mr. Electric of GTA West today!

Our customers love us not only for our knowledge and expertise, but also for our quick, on-time service, and our top-notch level of service. We take great strides to insure that each and every customer, both residential and commercial, is completely satisfied with the Mr. Electric service from start to finish in each regard of their electrical service.

*Scheduled appointment times
*Fixed right to your satisfaction the first time GUARANTEED
*Clean and Courteous Service Professionals
*Complimentary Whole Home Electrical Safety Inspection with your service call

Proudly serving Toronto, Etobicoke, East York, York, North York, Don Mills, Weston, Brampton, Mississauga, Acton, Milton, Oakville, Burlington, and surrounding areas.